Fox 35 Mobile Webcame Thread #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if anyone is WATCHING Casey? Doesn't she have to be Casey-sat all the time. She isn't suppose to be alone. I bet she is in the house by herself. (on the computer no doubt)

SNIP
Curious, is that part of her bond agreement? I know that sometimes people are are there own (no one with them) with an ankle bracelet.

I think we have a mix tonight..those who really want to attend the vigil..those who are protesters..and then the gawkers who are there to just get a close look at the protesters and the Anthonys as well..

ITA, Princess. I think a lot are out there because they are curious.

abpki8.jpg

I swear I saw her move and I don't see a stand in the pictue, but maybe it is a doll and it moved (fell over) between refreshes. I'll admit its a possibility.

I thought I saw her move too... but I don't trust my eyes anymore....

Am I seeing things or are there two protesters dressed in prison black and white uniforms?

snipped

I read on here that some poster actually went to a vigil and when CA said that if they didn't support Casey and think she was innocent then they didn't want them to be there. She said she would never go to another vigil.

You are kidding me! Well that pretty much tells you right there that the As focus is not/was not and has never been Caylee. It is still all about Casey and will remain that way.

Here is my prayer vigil for this Sunday "Lord, help the searchers and police to find and bring home little Caylee and if there is any justice to be had in this world, let it be now. Assist the police in building an air-tight case against Casey and any others in this family that are guilty of the crime or the coverup so that Caylee can get the justice that she deserves and Casey and the As can get the justice that THEY deserve. Amen"

Was something found during the search today to cause all this?

Is the garage door open again? Where did that bright light come from?

Thats all the news truck lights..somewhere here is a pic of all of them parked out of the cam sight..they are all up and down the street, all day and night and when something is going on its like Christmas out there

Lol!! It's a lot of people for what...nearly 9pm on a Sunday night. Are George and Cindy there??
C an't tell. Wonder if Geraldo will have anything on it tonight. Interesting that Baez left BEFORE the vigil. Guess it's all about Casey with him too. I've never seen an atty spend as much time with his client as he does - particularly for someone who will get no money out of it.

I am not quite sure. I know at the first bond hearing that Cindy was asked if someone would be watching Casey. And she said that someone would always be watching her and that some of Casey's friends already said that they would "Casey-sit".
I will look and see if I can find it.

Yes I believe she said that at the bond hearing...I heard her also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member