Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
a close-up of the house and the jail?

something is going to happen today...:woohoo:

IMO George is going to take a field trip to the gray bar hotel today. I am guessing they are working on the reservations as I type.:crazy:

really? do you think so?

that would be, just...nuts.

a close-up of the house and the jail?

something is going to happen today...:woohoo:
Close-up of jail? Ya mean web cam 2? And which web cam, please, is giving the ladder shot?
(I can't beLIEVE I'm doing this instead of working as I should be!)

I just got home and MIGHT have some info for you all on the webcam that is just showing water, woods. If I am right, the cam that had the water scene stopped about 9 am. I was at the Winter Springs Dog Park this morning. I got there about 8:45 and darned if a Fox 35 camera truck didn't pull in right behind me. I asked him why he was there and he said just shooting some beauty scenes! (His exsact words) I told him to please not point that camera at me - but I didn't mind it if he filmed the dogs (no way did I want my less than perfect face/body on TV). He put up the tall crane with the camera on top - did some hand held shooting, etc. the whole time the camera was pointed towards Lake Jessup and the surrounding area. All of us were laughing about this the whole time we were there. Just as we we got ready to leave - the camera crane came down, and the truck left. I think Fox is messing with people and using their web cam to do it! If the times match, you now know where that one webcam was!

I m not sure but they could be setting up at the jail to get a shot of Casey when she visits her case monitor today...I wouldn't get my hopes up about George going to jail.

really? do you think so?

that would be, just...nuts.

They where talking on another thread that the protesters he shoved are filing charges.

Gosh, Papa George, if you are going to shove some one, dont do it on webcam infront of thousands of witnesses.:waitasec:

BTW, that mob was crazy last night. It truely has gotten out of hand and if it was me I would have turned the sprinklers on long ago and just ignored them.

I think that's just a shot of asphalt from the camera pointing down. It just looks greenish.

Note the regular, semi-circle like "boot" pattern to the left. That's not exactly something to be found organically on the surface of water, lol.

Course, could be swamp, I'm not familiar with Florida at all.

It looks like swamp water to me. The green stuff grows on the surface.

I just got home and MIGHT have some info for you all on the webcam that is just showing water, woods. If I am right, the cam that had the water scene stopped about 9 am. I was at the Winter Springs Dog Park this morning. I got there about 8:45 and darned if a Fox 35 camera truck didn't pull in right behind me. I asked him why he was there and he said just shooting some beauty scenes! (His exsact words) I told him to please not point that camera at me - but I didn't mind it if he filmed the dogs (no way did I want my less than perfect face/body on TV). He put up the tall crane with the camera on top - did some hand held shooting, etc. the whole time the camera was pointed towards Lake Jessup and the surrounding area. All of us were laughing about this the whole time we were there. Just as we we got ready to leave - the camera crane came down, and the truck left. I think Fox is messing with people and using their web cam to do it! If the times match, you now know where that one webcam was!

Oh my gosh you were the person with the dog on the webcam...............

No just kidding.....just a lake view with bugs on the lens. Thanks for the insider info, next time you go out you should carry a sign that says Hi, Websleuthers, just in case you run into the mobile web cam truch again.

lll.jpg

Something new?

Oh my gosh you were the person with the dog on the webcam...............
No just kidding.....just a lake view with bugs on the lens. Thanks for the insider info, next time you go out you should carry a sign that says Hi, Websleuthers, just in case you run into the mobile web cam truch again.

Whoa - you had me going for a minute there:crazy: Then I laughed out loud. I love the idea for the sign - now where can I find some posterboard and markers?

This post is from Tricia. This is the last and final warning. Tricia is tired of the mods having to waste so much of their time cleaning up the childish stuff that has been posted on this thread. We don't get it folks:waitasec: how hard is it for you all to go to the parking lot and post your chit chat and pictures with captions. Dang folks you act like we are asking you all to pack up your computer and a bag of clothes to move on down the street to post when in reality all one has to do is click their mouse and go to the parking lot. If this thread is locked again there will be no more live webcam threads permitted on caylee's forum.
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html

I FOUND the "Parking Lot" Tricia mentioned here. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=35

are we stuck again? I'm getting the same pic of the reporter with hand up to her face

Is the webcam at the anthony's stuck on reporter for you all too. I knew I spoke too soon when I said the camera was working great today.

anything new on teh webcam this am? Is it still on the house?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr. Clean