Fox 35 Mobile Webcame Thread #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A Fox News reported said that a woman came by this morning and left a picture of Caylee and a vase of red, white, and blue flowers.

From the webcam, it looks like there might be more than one bouquet of flowers.

I think the cam is stuck again. The cloudes don't move.

Lites Up On House
1znyce0.jpg

News Spooks
igg75k.jpg

FOX News Reporter
14muq7s.jpg

SUV Zips Into Garage Past Reporter
29c0sir.jpg

I don't think there will be any more action until they do their 11:00 PM News again from there.................poor, poor neighbors!

one of the lights went on in the house. Someone moved the camera again.....now we see no sidewalk at all :(

one of the lights went on in the house. Someone moved the camera again.....now we see no sidewalk at all :(
I bet that's Casey's bedroom. We never could tell before if the light was on or not when we had the straight on shot with the bright lights shinning on the house.

I must be going crazy... I never noticed the basketball net before when we had to frontal view...

I must be going crazy... I never noticed the basketball net before when we had to frontal view...

Ty....I needed that laugh tonight:)
Nah you not crazy...your eyes are just tired like mine from staring,lol

If this is current, they need to weed the flower beds and mow real soon. That will be a cool webcam day :D

:) You are not alone. I never noticed it myself until the change in the camera angle.

I was thinking that earlier but I thought I was losing my mind too. I looked at the grass around it and it doesn't look disturbed so I would think it had to have been there. LOL

Why is the Camera Down? Where can we email fox about maybe putting on at the Laywers office? Anbody have a good email addy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CouchdetectiveC