Fox 35 Mobile Webcame Thread #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
note to fox:: when trying to light an area, it is generally preferred that a light source be behind the camera and NOT facing the camera..

Ok, who is in the driveway? also, I think CA is looking out that front window. I expect the fox lights will be turned off shortly.

yay fox for moving the light!

a man near the side walk with a lady either taking a pic or filming

I think it would be more effective if they had a big blow up of the poster placed on the garage door, rather than the bedroom window --- jmo

Gosh I hope this is the right thread for this statement, eek!

But would it not be better to put that trailer in a highly visible place....everyone on this street and neighborhood knows she is missing.

Ok, who is in the driveway? also, I think CA is looking out that front window. I expect the fox lights will be turned off shortly.
Don't know who this is
157p3ir.jpg

No, that's not CA looking out the window, it's a poster of Caylee

Gosh I hope this is the right thread for this statement, eek!

But would it not be better to put that trailer in a highly visible place....everyone on this street and neighborhood knows she is missing.

Uhm, yep ... i was thinking that myself when they first put it out on the sidewalk

I don't know how long the Ordinance will let them leave that Billboard there, but at least no one can be filmed in front of the house on the sidewalk for the cameras.

I swear I see someone standing at the Anthony's door.

I saw that too! I thought it was my eyes for a moment but I swore I saw it.

Is that guy there now carrying a camera bag? Wonder who the women are that he's talking to?

It's stuck again... sigh ... guess that means I have to go to bed :boohoo:

if you're talking about in the lil window at the top of the door on our left side.. no that's a shadow of something, and unless someone's been standing there for hours, it's not a person

below the lil window is another poster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members