Fox 35 Mobile Webcame Thread #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's gotta be stuck. I live a few miles away and it's pitch dark outside right now.

2vmeotf.jpg

I agree, maybe the LE asked for co-operation in keeping the area free of demonstrators for the safety of the neighborhood?????

I think it's strategically better when it's quiet. Let the Anthony's concentrate on what is going on in their own house rather than blaming the outside world for all the wrongs done to them.

Well crud, spoke too soon.............now young kids standing out there :rolleyes:

ETA: The two kids, looked like a boy & girl around 10-12 years old holding signs are no longer in view.

Are we sure we are not stuck? It's so hard to tell at night. I can't belive it would be this quite....i see no cars going by either.

wow that was weird...looks like the next door guy just turned his spot light right into the camera! LOL

There is a lot of odd "light action" going on tonight. Light was pouring in from screen right and then went away and now it looks as if someone is aiming a spot at the camera.

yeah I think the neighbors are getting revenge! they are getting smart.

yeah I think the neighbors are getting revenge! they are getting smart.
Good for them if they are, there's no reason that CAM has to include their house! Car just went by so CAM is running............

2eq7u51.jpg

I am all about the neighbor blinding the camera right now... Fox can easily tap the camera and show more of the A's house, and leave the neighbors alone.

It's not their fault they have neighbors with *issues*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member