Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do they own the sidewalks?
How about a drive by and toss?? lol

No way would I want the Anthony's or anyone to think this was being done as a harrassment....... on my part it would be out of pure love, sympathy and deep sadness.

I agree. I would not want CA or GA to perceive this as harassment or malice, that is not the intention. I just remember when we did this for L & C that SR seemed to take some comfort in it. It was done out of love and sympathy (and...the boat was to prove a point).

We meant well.

Gotta run for a while - thanks everyone! Will be back later from my office (its good to be the boss :) )

2807815625_489427efaa.jpg

I messed up the one of them waving.

That's great!

on the sidewalk thing..no they don't own the sidewalks, everything forward of the sidewalk is city property. That's why Cindy has her sign where it is. BUT, I don't know if the city could say it was littering or some such if they were put city-side.

Well if the city owns the sidewalks, I wanna know when they are going to start paying me for sweeping it all the time and keeping it clean.

Thanks DT!

How long can you stand in the front of the camera and hold a piece of paper?

psh, I want pay, too-- for keeping the weeds from the cracks! Gosh those darn roots run deep and long! I try and keep weed killer on them but they still manage to come up! Weed killer gets pricey!

Well all, I am going to have to go and attend to life happenings. Thanks for all the laughs...and the sighs...this am.

Make it a good day and keep fighting the good fight :blowkiss:

Do they own the sidewalks?
How about a drive by and toss?? lol

No way would I want the Anthony's or anyone to think this was being done as a harrassment....... on my part it would be out of pure love, sympathy and deep sadness.

I know this poco. We all know this. No one for a moment that even knows you slightly would think otherwise.

did I just see people moving down the sidewalk w/cameras?

Great Save!!!

I had JUST switched over to the webcam tab when she did this...scared the CRAP out of me!!!!

LOL.

I know this poco. We all know this. No one for a moment that even knows you slightly would think otherwise.

Why not do something like plant a tree at a park in the area? Created as a memorial to Caylee. People could leave stuff there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89