Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve passed your suggestion “up the ladder”.

FOX 35 NEWS

ASSIGNMENT DESK

PHONE: 407-741-5027

FAX: 407-741-5189

HA - I got a reply!!!!

Laney, have you started looking? I was told in January that I was being laid off. My company went out of business. I have been looking since April. Just got an offer, finally, last week.

Poco - it would be best to get about 12-24 people to kick it off to help spread the word. Do you know a local florist that can handle the job (delivery!) and maybe give a small discount or donate percentage to Equusearch? I sent flowers through my own florist to the boat in SF and it worked out fine!

Do you think we should ask Tricia?

I emailed Tricia about getting the ball rolling on this and if it was okay to promote it via this website. Even if it isn't okay, I am sure we can get the word out somehow.....

Who has the anthony's home address?

I emailed Tricia about getting the ball rolling on this and if it was okay to promote it via this website. Even if it isn't okay, I am sure we can get the word out somehow.....

This is a start!

I want to start a "campaign" to shower their lawn with toys, flowers and stuffed animals??? How can I do that?

Poco, I think it's a wonderful idea, but if I'm not mistaken, Cindy was seen by a reporter throwing out stuffed animals that had been sent for Caylee.

I do not have a link. Does anyone else remember this?

ETA: Found a link: http://www.wftv.com/news/17099420/detail.html

The Anthony family was also seen throwing out a number of stuffed animals, Tuesday, but Lee Anthony said they were toys that had been donated to the family during the ordeal and none belonged to Caylee.

What about at a local church?

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Thank you Poco!!! I really want to do this for that little girl!!!

Not hard to get the address...it is all over the place :eek:

I'm sorry...is this a live webcam feed in front of the Anthony's house? Is this legal? This whole thing is just beyond crazy. Not that I am too concerned with Casey's rights...but there are other people living in this neighborhood.

Could they put flowers on the lawn with the no tresspassing sign there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GemGemma01