Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the body of caylee is found...Cindy is going to say that the babysitter did it. She is never going to admit that Casey had anything to do with it. She has even convinced George to go along with this. I think she is crazier then Casey.

I'm pretty upset with the whole family, but what those two punks did was not cool at all. Nobody needs to be 'in their face'...except LE.

I haven't read or seen anything indicating the two 'punks' did anything but sit on public property. Did they something else?

I think the two punks are LE. I know one is LD.

829200811825pmtg6.png

wth ... he has a fan .... lol

829200811917pmlu1.png

Hi Fellow WebCammies!

I've been working the A.M. Dunkin Donuts shift but think I'm better suited for the after 5 shift because this case is driving me to drink.

I haven't read or seen anything indicating the two 'punks' did anything but sit on public property. Did they something else?

I think the two punks are LE. I know one is LD.

What or who is LD?

Police are at the Anthonys now! Wonder if George called or if the "little dude" called for George assaulting him.

So true, sad part about it, Casey don't even care how much hurt she has caused.

Casey is exactly the way her parents have wanted, and continue to want, her to be. They like her that way. They go to extreme measures to keep her that way. Her parents don't care how much hurt Casey has caused.

That's the really sad truth.

Hey, but you gotta love skinny, blue shirt guy. He kept his composure.

"I'm not here to harrass you."

BS, he is there to harass the family...maybe get his 15 minutes too. You know, I'm torn between the family being in deep denial or covering up (strongly lean towards covering up)...but they are grieving regardless. Caylee isn't a joke, nor should it be a game to anyone. They're punks...

You know...as bad as this whole circus is...as fecking mental (and I don't mean mental in the incapacitated sense, either) as Casey is, as loopy as Cindy is...come on...give George and Cindy a break. Imagine for a moment how you would feel with the media camped out in your neighbor's yards? If thousands of people were intent on your every move, every word? Have some compassion for the ones who really did love Caylee. Because I don't doubt for a minute that Cindy and George loved Caylee. They must be so stressed and...just sick with worry, grief, etc. Just as Caylee didn't ask to "disappear", her grandparent's didn't ask to be drug through the mud like this, either.

There are two things here that should be focused on...and I think the first thing has gotten lost among the rest of the BS in regards to this case and that is 1.) Caylee is missing! Caylee should be the focus here. and 2.) Casey caused Caylee's disappearance, is doing nothing to help anyone bring Caylee home and she is a lying, manipulative, childish b*tch. Casey is not acting like her daughter was kidnapped, missing or anything else. She's not acting like any one of us would if our children were missing. That's NOT normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89