Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it would be safe to say this is NG's producer getting ready for showtime

829200845528pmlm7.png

I don't see the purpose of these people being there other to than to become a nuisance, which shows a very immature mentality. They would do a better service to Caylee by saving their energy and go sign up for the search in the morning.
Perhaps, they already have.

FYI- I believe in the power of the people. It's their town...I've witnessed similar protests in mine. It worked to get one guy put back in jail.

I don't see the purpose of these people being there other to than to become a nuisance, which shows a very immature mentality. They would do a better service to Caylee by saving their energy and go sign up for the search in the morning.

I agree. I hope at least some of them out there are going to volunteer to help TES tomorrow. I wish I could. :cry:

Yea, this camera is addicting. My husband keeps making fun of me

Casey has been communicating with a 12 year old on myspace since her release is what news is saying.

OH GOOD LORD. Why would anyone share this story with a 12 year old or let her receive something from a person who at the very least, didn't get give a damn about her kid. :furious:

The person holding the white card looks to be positioned in the area of the yard... definitely thinks it's a reflector.

i'm starting to wonder if there is something wrong with me.... :)

I hope they bring up the emails ... someone call in NG and say something

I just got in from work, flipped on the web cam, what is all that going on?????????I've been at work all day, what am I missing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member