Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. I didn't want to miss what his take on this latest was.

Dawn, I'm a long ago poster buddy of yours on the Laci case and the Cher board.

((((LADONNA)))) Of course, I remember you very well! Great to see you! Welcome to the webcam posse, LOLS.

:blowkiss:

DT

I've asked my Mom to take little Caylee into her arms and love her the way she used to love me. God knows little Caylee deserves it.

((((LADONNA)))) Of course, I remember you very well! Great to see you! Welcome to the webcam posse, LOLS.

DT

Okay, off to do a few things - you guys hold the fort down.....

DT

Oh man! We've seen it all together haven't we?

Your web cam link is being watched by thousands on In Sessions and HFTM. Everyone is addicted.

Everytime I start to think the Anthony's are starting to except the truth they say something odd. How on earth can they continue to believe Casey's bull? Denial? Perhaps... But how much longer can they deny the truth? Until they come to terms with what Casey has done to there Grand daughter, They will never have any peace. :(

I've asked my Mom to take little Caylee into her arms and love her the way she used to love me. God knows little Caylee deserves it.

That may be the only comforting thought I've seen lately, wishingtree. :blowkiss:

If anyone thought Cindy was out of control before, just wait......

My pup is insisting on going out for a walk. I keep telling him it's dark, but he doesn't seem to care. I hate going out when it's dark!

good morning all Is she in or out,hard to tell.

Well time for me to go clip coupons and plan my shopping errands for today. Take care all!!

My pup is insisting on going out for a walk. I keep telling him it's dark, but he doesn't seem to care. I hate going out when it's dark!

Mine just came out from her sheet tomb and jumped up to bestow me with 100000000 kisses. Then went back to bed!

LOL...funny how it always seems to work out that way with those little guys! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
supersnooper001