Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can understand your restlessness...I find Caylee is my last thought of the night and first thought of the day..

When the results came back from the Body Farm on NG I felt like I had been punched in the stomach and literally started crying. My 10 year old daughter asked me tonight why everyone cares so much for this little girl and her own mother doesn't. How do you explain that to a 10 year old?

Hey, lately it's been the only time I can get into Websleuths and get caught up and the only time of the day that I can view just a picture of the Anthony home without a bunch of people in front of it. I like watching the sun come up from behind their house - j/k.

I'm always up this early.

Hi friends!!!!

OK you guys definately need LOADS of coffee at this hour of the mornign..........and although I don't agree with donuts, I'm going to bring them as well!!

Everybody else is still asleep after last nights excitement?

I slept through it all and missed it! :( I wasn't feeling well and slept for like 16 hours straight yest and woke up around 3 this morning Ithink. lol

When the results came back from the Body Farm on NG I felt like I had been punched in the stomach and literally started crying. My 10 year old daughter asked me tonight why everyone cares so much for this little girl and her own mother doesn't. How do you explain that to a 10 year old?
SimplyComplicated, that's impossible to answer, because we are human and that thing called Casey is NOT.....

I am glad that my daughter is grown... You can't explain this situation ... Last night was WILD and Crazy.... thank goodness I didn't start Happy Hour early... and was awake to see NG.... bet NG is chomping at the bit to get back and cover this story????

OK you guys definately need LOADS of coffee at this hour of the mornign..........and although I don't agree with donuts, I'm going to bring them as well!!

I would love a big glass of oj, heavy on the pulp. And a strawberry pop tart LOL

is the crazy cam up yet? or still showing the still from last night?

I am glad that my daughter is grown... You can't explain this situation ... Last night was WILD and Crazy.... thank goodness I didn't start Happy Hour early... and was awake to see NG.... bet NG is chomping at the bit to get back and cover this story????

I honestly can't wait for the NG wanna be to leave. The way she runs all over all of her guests and flip flops on her opinions. She drove me NUTS the way she treated LP.

You just let her know that the world is full of good and bad people. and that when a mother doesn't care about her child....there's a whole nation that does. We will be here for her. :blowkiss: 4 Caylee

This is sad....I'm watching a broke web cam....Is there help out there for this? LOL

I don't think so. I set my laptop up the other night so that if I happened to wake up I could glance over and see if anything was going on at the Anthonys. For some reason I'm paranoid that she's going to get away with killing Caylee and I had an irrational idea that I could get her re-arrested by force of will if I stared at her house.
And it worked!!!:eek:

I slept through it all and missed it! :( I wasn't feeling well and slept for like 16 hours straight yest and woke up around 3 this morning Ithink. lol

It was actually kind of frustrating, I don't know about everybody else, but I kept getting the server busy, and even though I'm fairly local, all my cable stations come out of Tampa and they showed zero, nada, zilch...

The only live coverage I could get was NG and even that ended to soon.

NG will be back monday so we won't have to watch someone messing with their glasses every 3 secs or someone or talking about being a recovering alcoholic every nanosecond (though god bless her and more power to her for her recovery.) i just love nancy lol

I would love a big glass of oj, heavy on the pulp. And a strawberry pop tart LOL
Eww I hate the pulp, but I can definately manage a huge glass of OJ with pulp for you:) Now, as for a strawberry pop tart, I have absolutely NO idea what the heck that is lol... We don't have them in Oz.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member