Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG, ya'll are HILARIOUS!!!!!! I haven't laughed this much all day :)

That's a whole other story.

Even IF the family was out searching.... putting up a sign & taking advantage of the free publicity is a NO BRAINER.

Frankly, I'm wondering why nobody from TES thought of this... and if they did, were they turned down???

You make an excellent point ... at least hang a white sheet on the garage door with the request to help TES .... big enough to see on the cam that's for sure.

I was just thinking today, that would be a great idea for a pub or restaurant. Have plasma screens on the wall showing diff webcams while people drink lots of beer and eat chicken wings and hang out talking about the different webcams. They could even print screen shots and give a free beer to whoever comes up with the best caption. Dang I wish there was a place like this.

LOL It's called home! I would be so at that place. I'd be like Norm on Cheers!

Pub Webcam-- great idea! But then there'd be all the complaints about the cam freezing up....

Still coughing, breaks my heart. She is trying to sleep right now and I have the monitor on. She's almost 2 so atleast shes pretty good about taking medicine with a spoon so I dont have to mess with those stupid syringe thingys.

Awww, poor little thing! I can remember so many nights sitting in the bathroom with one of my kids with the hot shower going.

now who's this?

831200865314pmws7.png

Is the new visitor wearing a burger king crown?

I think we're delerious! Speaking of Burger King....have you seen thoses commercials with the burger king. He is one scary looking dude. I would be petrified if I were a kid.

What's with the rude people parking & blocking our view?!

Don't they know we're sitting here?

Why do their guest park IN FRONT of the driveway instead of in it, or off to the side of it??

I think we're delerious! Speaking of Burger King....have you seen thoses commercials with the burger king. He is one scary looking dude. I would be petrified if I were a kid.

OMG Stacy! I feel the same way. He looks EVIL & CREEPY.

Probly someone late for the vigil. You know how hard it is to get some people to show up on time.

Or maybe they just skipped the vigil, hoping for coffee afterwards. Just like church!

OMG............I am hysterical now - my hubby thinks I am nuts - I always thought the same thing - that is one scary looking man/king/thing

I just found myself staring at SoCaliMom's screen shot waiting for it to refresh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ellllop