Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, sorry to hear that. But, I do understand the addiction!

I'm fine but it was a lousy way to spend my Saturday afternoon. I missed the air going out of Lee's tires and the percoset made me really loopy.

Thanks Tom'sGirl, btw I LOVE In n Out burgers, yumm... Used to live in R Cucamonga back in the mid 90's.
If you've never been back to RC you wouldn't know the place now, quite trendy and great!

I'm fine but it was a lousy way to spend my Saturday afternoon. I missed the air going out of Lee's tires and the percoset made me really loopy.

And you missed the fact that today is Sunday! :)

I have some. Got em' yesterday at the ER. I had a blood clot years ago and I had some major leg pain that wouldn't go away yesterday. My hubby made me go to the ER and the docs thought I had a blood clot but the ultrasound didn't show anything. I didn't admit it but I know my hubby was right when he told me it's from sittin' on my a!! with the hot laptop across my thighs for hours following this case.
I'm gonna have to go back to my real life soon.
Suggestion, first of all put your laptop on a table or desk, looking down at a screen does no good for your neck or shoulders and your legs need to move around.

If you've never been back to RC you wouldn't know the place now, quite trendy and great!

Not for quite a while, have a really great friend in Upland and some others in LA, need to get out there soon! One of my friends might get married soon so good reason for a trip :) Where do you live?

double double animal style mmmmmmmmmmmmmm
double.jpg

Here, have a bite!

We don't have an In & out burger in NC......but that burger looks delicious right about now!

Suggestion, first of all put your laptop on a table or desk, looking down at a screen does no good for your neck or shoulders and your legs need to move around.[/quote!]

I bought a swing table so I can sit in an easy chair while I'm on the lap top. Still, I think I'm going to get a thrombosis from this! If it wasn't for taking my dog on four walks a day, I'd be just a blob growing into this chair.
My husband called from the Persian Gulf during the wind-down of the vigil tonight. I was refreshing and even typing. So he goes, "Are you looking at the Caylee case?!" So I'm all, "Uh, well, there's this web cam now
. . ." And he's like, "Don't let me disturb you or anything." And I go, "No problem. I can do this with one hand."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ellllop