Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am feeling sicker and sicker for them. To think; that Casey was at the house when they held a vigil, knowing what she knew. I don't know how she lives with herself.

Does it look like the tape is OVER the sidewalk? And what does that one sign say, not the No Trespass signs?

There is one of those signs on each side of the driveway,,,,,,are those the signs I read Cindy put up that said something like Caylee is alive??

I am feeling sicker and sicker for them. To think; that Casey was at the house when they held a vigil, knowing what she knew. I don't know how she lives with herself.

I think it was a cop-out that she was allowed to stay in the house during the last vigil ... as a mother my butt would've been outside regardless of the threat against me ... but then again ... I would never have pulled the crap that Casey has to begin with.

It looks like a setup for a book signing you see at malls or something like that. Probably a vigil and are doing it in the front yard so the news can get it.

what time was the vigil last week? anyone know?

Has anyone called the local news media...duh...oh wait.....it's THEIR cam we're looking at. (Yeah, I'm a Dumb@zz)

Blonde moment.....BIGTIME

See how bad this case screws me up in the head????

I think it was a cop-out that she was allowed to stay in the house during the last vigil ... as a mother my butt would've been outside regardless of the threat against me ... but then again ... I would never have pulled the crap that Casey has to begin with.

So true. I was thinking the same thing. She is a coward.

was that lee? oops 2 guys at the end of the drive then gone...

GA & Lee, now both with the butterfly tshirts

Has anyone called the local news media...duh...oh wait.....it's THEIR cam we're looking at. (Yeah, I'm a Dumb@zz)

Blonde moment.....BIGTIME

See how bad this case screws me up in the head????

I'm sorry but shutterfly ... but roflmao ... god bless ya hon lol

OMG the guy in the dark suit, it sure looks like Wille Jessop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members