Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really, I cannot believe they actually pay money for those scary commercials. They should hide that thing in the closet....

We could start a "web cam pub" in the Jury Room. We'd have to pick one that would have a certain amount of suspense -- not sure what that would be, but we could find one.

This is a great idea. There's got to be a 24 hour one trained on times square.
Can you imagine?

I've been here off and on, and I did watch fairly late on the first night, but gave up when I started calling the guys on the screen mannequins.

Here's the really bad part: I check it when I first get up in the am, and that's on the pc. Then when I know my dh is up, I'll fire up the laptop, which I have on the kitchen table. Its so nice having coffee with the Anthony's and its really nice turning the tables on the dh with "Huh? What did you say?
I'm sorry I was reading posts and watching the Anthonys house." I'm wondering if he's putting 2 + 2 together and realizes this is how he is when he's watching sports. :D

I so can hear Robert DeNiro sayin that ... "I'm sittin' here!!" lol

Well then we'll just answer:

You talkin' to me? Are YOU talkin' to me? lol

I'm telling you, this is the LAST TIME I'm coming to this theater! ha

Scary Burger King?! That's terrible! Gonna show my age now..

"I remember when" one of my kids was little when first Star Wars came out. ToysRUs had a "Meet Darth Vader--in person", and he insisted we go. When he saw Darth and Storm Troopers, that little guy CLIMBED me like a cat up a tree. Couldn't get away fast enough.

I just found myself staring at SoCaliMom's screen shot waiting for it to refresh.

I think we need meds at this point. My a@@ is numb, my eyes are bleary and my carpel tunnel is killing me!

This is a great idea. There's got to be a 24 hour one trained on times square.
Can you imagine?

I've been here off and on, and I did watch fairly late on the first night, but gave up when I started calling the guys on the screen mannequins.

Here's the really bad part: I check it when I first get up in the am, and that's on the pc. Then when I know my dh is up, I'll fire up the laptop, which I have on the kitchen table. Its so nice having coffee with the Anthony's and its really nice turning the tables on the dh with "Huh? What did you say?
I'm sorry I was reading posts and watching the Anthonys house." I'm wondering if he's putting 2 + 2 together and realizes this is how he is when he's watching sports. :D

Heehee there is one for time square.

http://www.camvista.com/usa/ec/newyork.php3

seems like we would see some of the neighbors checking on them bringing them food, gro. etc. Since watching this I have seen none of this. Regardless of how people feel about Casey it just seems like it would be nice. Knowing it is hard for them to go anywhere or do anything normal.

True, but they were probably the neighbors from hell before this situation started and there's no love lost, I imagine. It's hard to sympathize with these people, even under these horrible circumstances. Neighbors are probably sick and tired of them.

Its so nice having coffee with the Anthony's and its really nice turning the tables on the dh with "Huh? What did you say?
I'm sorry I was reading posts and watching the Anthonys house." I'm wondering if he's putting 2 + 2 together and realizes this is how he is when he's watching sports.

Coffee with the Anthony's" That sounds like a new sitcom.

When you ask Cindy for a refill, I bet she says, "Get off your azz & get it yourself!"

I just found myself staring at SoCaliMom's screen shot waiting for it to refresh.
Might as well, the cam isn't refreshing. By the time it comes back up all will be gone, the garage door down and here we are wondering..........wha???

OMG, I was right...............all locked up, everyone gone!

831200870258pmzd3.png

I posted this is the general thread (I think) & hope the family might read it here....

If you have to put up with the intrusion of a webcam pointed at your house... why not take full advantage of the opportunity to 'advertise' the efforts of TES?

Put up a sign that asks people to please get involved in the SEARCH FOR CAYLEE.

The camera is there spreading this message 24/7.... it's a gift!

Come on Anthony family... you need to start turning lemons into lemonade!

For example:

TES IS SEARCHING FOR CAYLEE - PLEASE HELP THEM.

TES Contact Info: *advertiser censored*-xxxx

Thank You,
George, Cindy & Lee

Why not by pass the CA & GA altogether and mail that suggestion to the folks at Fox to the mobile camera email address? I am sure it's posted back here somewhere. Maybe they could put a little sign at the bottom of the camera?

Scary Burger King?! That's terrible! Gonna show my age now..

"I remember when" one of my kids was little when first Star Wars came out. ToysRUs had a "Meet Darth Vader--in person", and he insisted we go. When he saw Darth and Storm Troopers, that little guy CLIMBED me like a cat up a tree. Couldn't get away fast enough.

LOL the Easter Bunny had that effect on my daughter.

Might as well, the cam isn't refreshing. By the time it comes back up all will be gone, the garage door down and here we are wondering..........wha???

OMG, I was right...............all locked up, everyone gone!

did u call it or what ...

831200870459pmio3.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members