• Start date Start date
Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like there would be news if she took the deal.

Can't talk about anything that is found. One of the conditions of your agreeing to search in the case. Just thought I would give you that heads up on that.

If something is found the entire world will know about it in a matter of minutes, because every LE agent and media personal will be on the scene. I witnessed that here in SD in the high profile VanDam case. When they found Danielle Van Dam it was on every radio station and TV station with in minutes. The best thing about that was on the same day LE charged Westerfield with murder, and they had no body as of 9am. Danielle was found at 2:30 pm that same day.

I've been opening the webcam on and off, is it stuck?

I just have to say how appalling I think the webcam thing is. Jane Valez Mitchell was on Nancy Grace the other night saying how disgusting she thinks it is for people to be standing in front of the Anthony's home protesting, when in fact, her own station has a webcam set up in front and are doing live news casts. I truly feel sorry for the Anthony's neighbors.

I just have to say how appalling I think the webcam thing is. Jane Valez Mitchell was on Nancy Grace the other night saying how disgusting she thinks it is for people to be standing in front of the Anthony's home protesting, when in fact, her own station has a webcam set up in front and are doing live news casts. I truly feel sorry for the Anthony's neighbors.

FTR - the webcam was not set-up by the NG show or station. The webcam belongs to FOX 35 a local channel in Orlando. The NG show does/did have a live camera crew on the scene the other night, along with every other media network. I personally am very Glad the NG show was there becuase I thought it was wonderful to get to see the arrest live!

And the webcam has been moved this AM to the TES search headquarters.

24wu545.png

they need to fix that dang camera! why does it get stuck?

We ( a group of us Wser's) drove by the webcam at the Anthonys house and waved hi to everybody but it must've been stuck. We were on our the way back to the command center. bummer.

We ( a group of us Wser's) drove by the webcam at the Anthonys house and waved hi to everybody but it must've been stuck. We were on our the way back to the command center. bummer.
Well, you waved for nothing, the cam is stuck on the command center, not the Anthony home and has been for a longggggggggg time.

The web cam is not active right now.

A good way you can tell if it is or not is when Fox attaches the link to the story featured about Casey or Caylee.

When it’s attached to the story, the camera is active.

Their web cams are shared among news crews during the day.

LOL some one was suppose to run naked past the cam at the house .That's why we were really watching , right guys :crazy:

YOU ROCK! :rocker: and the cam was not active?!!:furious::furious:

Hi back:wave::seeya:

<<FTR - the webcam was not set-up by the NG show or station>>

I stand corrected. I still think it's appalling that these people are being watched 24 hours a day. Strangers are beating on their door at all hours, camping out in front of their home holding "protests" in front of their house like an angry mob. Driving by the web cam to "wave" to their friends. Kind of reminds of the old "circus atmosphere". Just one more thing for the defense lawyer to use. I stand by my original post .... I feel for the neighbors. Can you imagine the noise, garbage and general intrusion of their right to privacy? I understand as Americans we have a right to protest, but I am fully against impeding the rights of others in an effort to do so. I actually saw an entire family on television yesterday beating on the Anthony's front door, children in tow, waving signs, yelling and screaming. It was quite the spectacle.

I stand corrected. I still think it's appalling that these people are being watched 24 hours a day.

snipped for space

LOL ... read my previous post ... it's not up 24/7

IMHO ... until Caylee is found everyone should be watched 24/7.

Are there people in front of their house 24 hours a day? Even after Casey was returned to jail?

I still think it's appalling that these people are being watched 24 hours a day.

Exactly LE has already cleared the kidnappers so George needs to stop watching them now.

I'm kidding You know lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member