Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because the emotions are so high in this case, the grandparents would have been wise to keep a very low profile to avoid fueling an already hot fire. They have a website they can use to communicate their thoughts and feelings. They can issue a press release at any time. Battling with the media no matter how justified isn't helping them and it certainly won't bring Caylee back. Casey is facing up to 17 years on the current charges - and it looks like more charges will be added in the near future. TES is busting their *advertiser censored**** to find their granddaughter and bring her home. Now is the time to start facing the reality that one way or another the truth will prevail.

Jurors have a sworn duty and obligation to presume the defendant innocent until proven guilty. Yet jurors don't live in a vacuum which is why in many cases you often see juror consultants used by both the state and the defense. Sometimes those biases, life experiences, professions can make all the difference in terms of achieving the desired result (verdict). It's a double edged sword.

I'm behind and apologize if this has already been addressed.

Chicana, take a look at the bolded portions of your quote. Do you realize that if you substitute "grandchild" for "children", everything you said could just as easily be applied to Cindy, and to a far greater degree than the woman you're targeting?

• "I question their mental stability. How cruel. Sign that lady up for a psych eval. Maybe she should worry more about her own [grandchild]. She's taking the focus off her [grandchild] and putting it on Casey. How sad. Why doesn't she go join TES and do something productive?"
I disagree with angry protesters encroaching on the Anthony's property. That said, I respectfully feel that you and others who are judging this woman so harshly should apply an equal measure of judgment toward the Anthonys. I am heartbroken for the family, but they have created this environment of public distrust and frustration.

People expect someone in that family to care enough about Caylee that they step up and tell the truth -- to hell with the consequences. That hasn't happened.

We all feel protective of children -- our own or otherwise -- because we know they are innocent and totally dependent on adults. So it's no wonder that people feel especially protective of a child whose own family won't help her -- a family who distorts, denies and covers the truth, none of which is in Caylee's best interests. These behaviors are far worse in my book than banging on someone's door and letting off steam.

Again, I do NOT condone trespassing on someone's private property; but that woman has got a loooooong way to go to catch up with the Anthonys. I think if we're gonna judge, we have to apply it across the board and in the context of the big picture.

We tend to get what we give in this world and, frankly -- even though I disagree with most of what I've seen with the protesting -- I'm surprised that this sort of public backlash didn't start sooner. :eek:

VERY well said! :clap: I agree with your post 1000 %

Are they really attacking? Come on. Crazy people send them deaththreats, bang their door, scream and shout, and call them liars in their frontyard?

They have lied , go back and watch interviews from the begaining . They have changed their stories repeatedly , then said when questioned about it " I NEVER SAID THAT "

They have interfered in so many ways with an investigation of a missing child their GRANDDAUGHTER They have turned their backs on Caylee in support of their daughter .

Two wrongs does not make a right

Has anyone noticed that the sun has not set at the Anthony house? Or is the lighting that bright????

I've been watching the house and it looks like dusk. Are they teasing us with a webcam with a still shot?

Sorry if this is a dupe post, but am on 3 threads and have been watching this house for hours and it is not dark yet.

Unless, it is a full moon ......

I'm behind and apologize if this has already been addressed.

Chicana, take a look at the bolded portions of your quote. Do you realize that if you substitute "grandchild" for "children", everything you said could just as easily be applied to Cindy, and to a far greater degree than the woman you're targeting?

• "I question their mental stability. How cruel. Sign that lady up for a psych eval. Maybe she should worry more about her own [grandchild]. She's taking the focus off her [grandchild] and putting it on Casey. How sad. Why doesn't she go join TES and do something productive?"

I disagree with angry protesters encroaching on the Anthony's property. That said, I respectfully feel that you and others who are judging this woman so harshly should apply an equal measure of judgment toward the Anthonys. I am heartbroken for the family, but they have created this environment of public distrust and frustration.

People expect someone in that family to care enough about Caylee that they step up and tell the truth -- to hell with the consequences. That hasn't happened.

We all feel protective of children -- our own or otherwise -- because we know they are innocent and totally dependent on adults. So it's no wonder that people feel especially protective of a child whose own family won't help her -- a family who distorts, denies and covers the truth, none of which is in Caylee's best interests. These behaviors are far worse in my book than banging on someone's door and letting off steam.

Again, I do NOT condone trespassing on someone's private property; but that woman has got a loooooong way to go to catch up with the Anthonys. I think if we're gonna judge, we have to apply it across the board and in the context of the big picture.

We tend to get what we give in this world and, frankly -- even though I disagree with most of what I've seen with the protesting -- I'm surprised that this sort of public backlash didn't start sooner. :eek:

Sherbie I love you :eek: )

Thank you this was very well written !

OMG, who is that dude smiling into the camera. Scared the begeezers out of me when I clicked on the link.

He was out there at 5am this morning and a few times since, wth is he doing?? I certainly hope its not someone just trying to get thier face on the internet cause he sure is doing the 'hey look at me!' face in front of the cam right now. He doesnt have a mic, just was talking on his cell phone and had a pad of paper so I dont think hes doing any reporting.

picture1bq8.jpg

Scared me, that's for sure.

He was out there at 5am this morning and a few times since, wth is he doing?? I certainly hope its not someone just trying to get thier face on the internet cause he sure is doing the 'hey look at me!' face in front of the cam right now. He doesnt have a mic, just was talking on his cell phone and had a pad of paper so I dont think hes doing any reporting.

I can't decide if that could be Jose Baez. Cause his face is so close, I really can't tell.

I thought that at first too, the first few times I seen him without the jacket on, but now you can see his face and it doesnt look like JB to me.

Good morning fellow cammers... whats the current link for the cam for today?

Ha Ha Ha thanks for the link Misfit, that guy is to funny!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lotsofelbowd