• Start date Start date
Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
how do you KNOW it was a gun? I just saw the word "weapon".
Because of this:

"Also, early Saturday morning, a source close to the investigation said deputies removed a weapon from the trunk of a car belonging to Casey' father, George Anthony. Such a discovery on the Anthony property could have imperiled Casey Anthony's release from jail, but a spokesman for Orange County Corrections said that a judge ruled that Casey presumably had nothing to do with the weapon."

(from the article cited). I doubt LE considers a tire iron, a lamp, a slim jim actual "court recognized' weapons. So, we must go with the simplest assumption: a gun. (someone tell me why one would keep a gun in the tire well? wouldn't you keep it under the seat, or, as a fashion statement, in a rack?

Because of this:

"Also, early Saturday morning, a source close to the investigation said deputies removed a weapon from the trunk of a car belonging to Casey' father, George Anthony. Such a discovery on the Anthony property could have imperiled Casey Anthony's release from jail, but a spokesman for Orange County Corrections said that a judge ruled that Casey presumably had nothing to do with the weapon."

(from the article cited). I doubt LE considers a tire iron, a lamp, a slim jim actual "court recognized' weapons. So, we must go with the simplest assumption: a gun. (someone tell me why one would keep a gun in the tire well? wouldn't you keep it under the seat, or, as a fashion statement, in a rack?
So you assumed from that it was a gun :confused:

how do you KNOW it was a gun? I just saw the word "weapon".

Good catch. The article did say weapon. On the 3:45 thread, we're all assuming it is G's old service weapon, i.e. gun, so I slipped.

TY

p.s. I do think it's the gun tho :crazy:

Can you name other items that the court would classify as weapons?

Stun gun, pepper gun/mace, (knife possible, but they have a kitchen full of those), and it has to fit into that little brown bag. I am betting on gun also.

a knife, numchucks, brass knuckles, sword, daggar just to name a few.
Since I work for the court system I know that when we release a person on bond or ror or ptr, the court can impose "do not possess any weapons or firearms".

Because of this:

Because we wouldn't want LE finding that and revolking the Bond now would we .

So you assumed from that it was a gun :confused:

ok, you are right, it is an assumption, but here is how many sleuthers would think before making an assumption like that:

1. GA is past LE
2. CA is out on bond release - with restrictions
3. LE retrieves something at 2:45 a.m. - must be fairly important
4. highly emotional and tense circumstances, including confrontations with protestors
5. LE knew exactly where to retrieve whatever it was they wanted - ergo, someone must have told them

A+B+C+D+E = something more significant than a tire iron.

Also, it the case of a tire iron, then they would have removed same from Cindy's car, and likely Lee's, too. So it is something specific to GA.

i.e. gun

a knife, numchucks, brass knuckles, sword, daggar just to name a few.
Since I work for the court system I know that when we release a person on bond or ror or ptr, the court can impose "do not possess any weapons or firearms".

So, of the items you mentioned, which would be the most likely to be in the spare tire well of George's car? I'm ruling out a sword (although this is the Anthonys we're talking about!:crazy:). Since you work for the court, do you know if Casey's house arrest papers are available online? Would they be part of the bond agreement? TIA

it makes sense that it is a gun to me, or a knife.

Perhaps GA is more creative than I am. It could be a grenade, or a crossbow, or throwing star. Maybe it is a mace, a cat-o-nine, or some sort of spear, or even a bayonet. (My 14 year old is making chocolate milk and listing weapons for me. Hopefully this is due to his watching the history channel and not, uh, personal experience.)

Let's go on the assumption..though I hate to do that...that it was a gun found in GA's wheel well. Let's see....a gun certainly doesn't do you ANY good in the wheel well, now does it? Only reason for putting it there is to hide it...right?

it makes sense that it is a gun to me, or a knife.

Perhaps GA is more creative than I am. It could be a grenade, or a crossbow, or throwing star. Maybe it is a mace, a cat-o-nine, or some sort of spear, or even a bayonet. (My 14 year old is making chocolate milk and listing weapons for me. Hopefully this is due to his watching the history channel and not, uh, personal experience.)

You don't have your back to him, do ya? :)

Camera man photoing something on the other side of the street away from the house. Also, some people looking that direction. I wonder why?

They found a gun guys WFTV has already reported it check out their website

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member