Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed that stupid yellow tape crossing the sidewalk that George put up.
I am disabled and have to use a scooter. I could not get through there. (Not that I would go through there. Loonies on the inside, loonies on the outside. Loonies, loonies everywhere!) How is he getting away with blocking a public sidewalk??????

I noticed that stupid yellow tape crossing the sidewalk that George put up.
I am disabled and have to use a scooter. I could not get through there. (Not that I would go through there. Loonies on the inside, loonies on the outside. Loonies, loonies everywhere!) How is he getting away with blocking a public sidewalk??????

I heard on one of the news programs (sorry I don't remember what one) that the people that live in the area complained about the tape blocking the sidewalk and have asked the police to remove it.

Yesterday the protesters just trampled it down. LOL I have a son in a wheelechair and if he and I were strolling down the street I would just tell him to hit the high speed and knock it down. LOL
He is 13 and really good at crashing stuff in his chair. LOL

That tape is just a darn mess. I know Cindy could come up with something better than that....car tire tacks for the lawn, fire ants for the area out to the curb, they have all day in the house to figure this out cuz we know they aren't searching for Caylee.

Action at the house, car in driveway

What link are you viewing from? I am getting noting on any of the links I currently have, except truckcam 20, which is in and out and very shoddy.

ETA...found it. cam 1 is working again. A minute ago I just saw dark shadows of a closeup of some odd shaped metal...

Action at the house, car in driveway

2m5jqdd.jpg

Car in driveway has a yellow tag, usually county or city government related.............

Cameramen in the driveway. Did someone get out of the car?

news cameras also, and someone going in the house...........

Well, that was exciting. Who the heck was it?

It's gotta be someone of interest if they're all waiting for someone to come out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela