Fox suit assigned to pro-Ramsey Judge

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Barbara said:
Not entirely true............

Does anyone know what LHP is doing these days? How the whole family is doing?

Apparently writing *advertiser censored*

Barbara asked: Does anyone know what LHP is doing these days?
little1 said:
Apparently writing *advertiser censored*

I think a more accurate statement would be that "she's being lead down the wrong path."

I concur. Linda told her story and whether or not it's her words, whoever she told that story to, should have helped her, unless whoever she told that story, speaks/thinks/writes (take your pick of those terms) as she does. Somebody once again in the JB case abusing a fiduciary position?

Just for a measly two mill !!!!!!.The suite will be setteld for a cool million out of court and both partys will walk away happy ,especially Woody claiming victory.

Maybe I'm just old fashioned in my thinking, but I believe any woman, no matter how uneducated and/or unsophisticated, should know better than to reveal intimate details given to her in a private conversation. To me, this is either revenge or a complete sell-out on LHP's part.

People sometimes learn what they live with, and if LHP lived in that type world, it might be what 'she knew'. Somebody in a higher position of sorts, could easily take advantage of someone in her position. JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia
Back