France, Dominique Pélicot, drugged wife of 50 years nightly, filmed rape by at least 51 men, 2011-2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Here is an article that lists the crimes and timelines.
Ugh. This was so hard to read. Absolutely sickening. I can't even imagine the horror and devastation felt by his wife and children. Evil knows no bounds--my mind can't comprehend it. JMVHO.

rbbm.
''Smiling for the camera, Dominique P. looks like an ordinary white-haired grandfather as he poses for a family picture at his home in the village of Mazan, near Avignon.

He shared the villa with his wife and they were highly respectable pensioners with family members who visited regularly.''

''Neighbours spoke about them as ‘lovely people’ who held regular parties around their swimming pool and well-kept garden.

But 'Françoise' collapsed in horror when shown evidence of how she was brutally assaulted for nearly a decade, prosecution documents have revealed''

''Alleged rapists involved in the case include civil servants, ambulance workers, soldiers, prison guards, nurses, a journalist, a municipal councillor, and truck drivers.

A fireman accused of raping Françoise wore his uniform during the attack, one video shows.

The fireman's computer contained 728 images of children being sexually abused, say prosecutors.''

''Police have used video and computer data evidence to identify 92 cases of rape of his wife by 83 men, and have to date identified 51 suspects aged between 26 and 73.

In his videos, Dominique called his wife a '*advertiser censored*' hundreds of times, but insisted he meant it affectionately.''

Wondering if an exchange of money was involved?
It is a little difficult to imagine this creep still getting aroused after so many ''shows'' involving his unsuspecting wife of fifty years!.
One might even wonder if the thrill was less about the wife and more about observing the variety and large numbers of men who violated her? .......
Complete speculation, imo.

It is a little difficult to imagine this creep still getting aroused after so many ''shows'' involving his unsuspecting wife of fifty years!.
One might even wonder if the thrill was less about the wife and more about observing the variety and large numbers of men who violated her? .......
This and probably voyeurism.

JMO

I wondered about the money angle as well.

Did he get paid from the website he posted the ’videos’ on??

According to Mme Zavarro he doesn't pretend this excuses the shameful way he treated her.

She says he began drugging Chantal and filming himself abusing her for his own gratification in 2011 while they still lived in Paris.

However, when they moved to Provence, Dominique P's perversion plumbed new depths and by 2018 it had 'intensified'.

When police searched the chalet, they found his secret stash of rape videos — hundreds of them, dating back to 2011.

As he had meticulously labelled each one with the attacker's internet code name, the date they visited and the type of sexual abuse they carried out, investigators had a relatively easy task in tracking the alleged culprits down.

Dominique Pélicot - French man who ‘drugged wife of 50 YEARS nightly so 51 men could rape her’ goes on trial
Protesters on Monday disrupted the start of a trial of a French pensioner accused of recruiting more than 50 of strangers online to rape his wife in their Provence home after he drugged her into unconsciousness.
In a case that has appalled France, the main suspect Dominique Pélicot, a 71-year-old former employee at France’s power utility EDF, stood in the dock alongside 50 other men in the southern city of Avignon.

They are accused of raping his wife who, according to her lawyers, was so heavily sedated that she was not aware of the abuse at the couple’s comfortable house with a swimming pool in the village of Mazan near Carpentras.

“He disgusts me, I feel dirty, soiled, betrayed. It’s a tsunami, I’ve been hit by a high-speed train’, she told the judge when the facts were revealed.

Before the trial began, members of two feminist groups, ‘Les Amazones d’Avignon’ and ‘Osez le féminisme 84’, demonstrated outside the courthouse. Dressed in black, they chanted ‘Rapists, we see you, victims, we believe you’.

The wife, who is in the process of divorcing Pélicot, arrived in court in dark glasses and with the couple’s three children, a son and two daughters.

Pélicot, who is pleading guilty, admitted to investigators that he gave his wife powerful tranquilisers, especially Temesta, an anxiety-reducing drug.

By Catherine Porter and Ségolène Le Stradic
Sept. 2, 2024
''For years, she had been losing hair and weight. She had started forgetting whole days, and sometimes appeared to be in dreamlike trances. Her children and friends worried she had Alzheimer’s.
But in late 2020, after she was summoned to a police station in southern France, she learned a far more shattering story.''

That his daughter perceived him as having emotional intelligence is chilling. He clearly has no empathy. Was it just mimicry?

They were living out p*rn scenes, I genuinely believe heavy consumption normalizes very deviant behavior and dehumanizes women. MOOO.

Did he resent her for being the breadwinner and this was some revenge fantasy as well?

The sadism, manipulation and sustained assaults over such a long time is horrific. I like to think that there are signs of such monsters among us, but, perhaps the red flags are not always easy to see? Wonder if former co-workers or schoolmates saw the sadism, manipulation, need to control? I almost wish I had never read of this case. JMOOO.

From The Telegraph live blog:

3:57PM

Trial ends for day​

The trial has ended for the day.
On Tuesday, the presiding judge will read out a summary of the 400 page-long indictment.
The investigators will be interviewed on Wednesday and Gisèle Pélicot and other family members starting on Thursday.

'He is said to have filmed the assaults, which took place between 2011 and 2020.
Prosecutors said some 92 rapes took place, carried out by 72 men.'

'Before the investigation began, Ms Pelicot had started to believe she had some kind of illness because of her frequent unexplained tiredness.'

''He is said to have a tragic history himself, claiming that he was raped by a male nurse when he was nine.''

1725294479032.png

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr_Psycho
Back