France, Dominique Pélicot, drugged wife of 50 years nightly, filmed rape by at least 51 men, 2011-2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This article can be translated, it has more details re: his rape of a young estate agent, which he has now confessed to, there is also DNA evidence. He is also being investigated re: other cold cases.

Completely forgot about this case im surprised more hasn't been found but im guessing its just a matter of time as they have he's dna now also the jump from 50 men to 70 odd doesn't surprise me in the slightest there will probably be more as the trail goes on

Affaire Pélicot : ce que les enfants savaient de leur père, suspecté de dizaines de viols organisés

Have translated a snippet:

The three children are absolutely lost, according to their lawyer. “Who is this man who brought them up?” “Whose children are they?” “What are their childhood memories worth?” “Their birthdays, holidays?” A whole lifetime, which at the age of 40, 45 and 50 has been shattered.

According to their mother’s lawyers, they realise that they did not know anything about him. “Are they really the children of a monster? Are they the children of a psycopath? With the trial, they will have to face the person they thought to be “the perfect father and husband.”

Despite the short absences of their mother during some family gatherings, the children have stated that they did not suspect anything and that their father was never seen to be violent or to have any strange behaviour. “My brothers and I were very close to our father. It is unbelievable!” Caroline told Paris Match. Caroline has since found photos of herself in underwear on her father´s computer.

Wow! She is a strong woman! Braving the publicity to make others aware of drugs being a huge problem with date rape!

Agree 100% - incredibly strong and courageous.
Is a very disturbing case to say the least.
Such a betrayal of their vows and their life together. How anyone could do that another living being is horrific but to do so to their spouse of over 50 years is sickening and alarming.
Hoping Gisele Pelicot finds peace, comfort and healing in the months and years ahead, and I hope she knows how many people stand beside her as she faces this, whether they are family, friends or strangers, she is not alone x

moo

Affaire Pélicot : ce que les enfants savaient de leur père, suspecté de dizaines de viols organisés

Have translated a snippet:

The three children are absolutely lost, according to their lawyer. “Who is this man who brought them up?” “Whose children are they?” “What are their childhood memories worth?” “Their birthdays, holidays?” A whole lifetime, which at the age of 40, 45 and 50 has been shattered.

According to their mother’s lawyers, they realise that they did not know anything about him. “Are they really the children of a monster? Are they the children of a psycopath? With the trial, they will have to face the person they thought to be “the perfect father and husband.”

Despite the short absences of their mother during some family gatherings, the children have stated that they did not suspect anything and that their father was never seen to be violent or to have any strange behaviour. “My brothers and I were very close to our father. It is unbelievable!” Caroline told Paris Match. Caroline has since found photos of herself in underwear on her father´s computer.
I can't fathom what it must be like for them.

I suspect he may have preyed not just on his children but their friends as well.

And, as has come out, on his grandchildren.

Paraphilias escalate over time and the boundary violations must become more extreme. Incredibly disturbing case. MOOO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo8877
Back