France, Dominique Pélicot, drugged wife of 50 years nightly, filmed rape by at least 51 men, 2011-2020

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

:oops:

"Sobbing Dominique Pélicot

reveals he was forced to take part in a gang-rape aged 14,

was sexually assaulted by a nurse aged nine

and witnessed his father abusing a girl their family took

in as shock sex trial revelations continue."

1726580262478.png

Defendant Dominique Pélicot, 71, testifies in court on Tuesday, in a court sketch.

View attachment 531848

Defendant Dominique Pélicot, 71, testifies in court on Tuesday, in a court sketch.

The deviant is likely getting some satisfaction telling these sordid details. The public recoils at this kind of information, which is an appeal for sadists. I know the testimony is his defense and he has a right to make it, but it is also offensive - and I think he gets some satisfaction in that, like he is defiling the public space with his words.

(This is not to say I'm not sympathetic to children who experience abuse. But I'm not sympathetic to adults who abuse, and this man is among the worst.)

jmo

When will the names of these men be released? Why are they keeping this info out of the press? I imagine most will lose their jobs and the respect of their families and the community.

While all of the men accused have been identified by police, their full names haven't been released — officially. But names have swirled online. According to French broadcaster TF1, the accused are between the ages of 26 and 74. Many of them have no criminal record. Many of them have children.

"They are firefighters, journalists, students, truck drivers, prison guards, nurses, pensioners, municipal councillors, our friends, our lovers, our fathers, our brothers. A reality that is difficult to accept," journalist Hélène Devynck wrote in an Op-Ed in french newspaper Le Monde on Sept. 6.

View attachment 531848

He will do and say anything to deflect and ‘excuse’ his crimes.

When will the names of these men be released? Why are they keeping this info out of the press? I imagine most will lose their jobs and the respect of their families and the community.

While all of the men accused have been identified by police, their full names haven't been released — officially. But names have swirled online. According to French broadcaster TF1, the accused are between the ages of 26 and 74. Many of them have no criminal record. Many of them have children.

"They are firefighters, journalists, students, truck drivers, prison guards, nurses, pensioners, municipal councillors, our friends, our lovers, our fathers, our brothers. A reality that is difficult to accept," journalist Hélène Devynck wrote in an Op-Ed in french newspaper Le Monde on Sept. 6.

I think the trial is expected to run through til December.

They will all be named eventually.

I’m expecting them to continue to blame the husband for criminalizing them. As if.

Unbelievable!
Ahh yes, who of us haven’t retired and thought to ourselves, ‘Welp, time to pick up a hobby.’ WTF.

When I’m bored I eat too many potato chips and binge watch tv, I don’t plan spousal drugging and rape.

The fact that he has the gall to nonchalantly say those words out loud as if that excuses him is beyond my capability to comprehend.

Ahh yes, who of us haven’t retired and thought to ourselves, ‘Welp, time to pick up a hobby.’ WTF.

When I’m bored I eat too many potato chips and binge watch tv, I don’t plan spousal drugging and rape.

The fact that he has the gall to nonchalantly say those words out loud as if that excuses him is beyond my capability to comprehend.
Prison is boring too.

jmo

From the link above...

"Other defendants in court were visibly angry as Pélicot criminalised them all.
‘He manipulated us,’
one shouted."

They are all in denial :oops:

Dominique Pelicot admits to drugging his wife and allowing at least 50 men to rape her while sedated, telling the French court: "I am a rapist."

I don't want to know, how he spent his life. Perhaps he is one of the most wanted rapists in France since 50 years, as often in cases like this camouflaged with a family.
His abused, tortured wife is now in the public eye; by chance I saw several photos of her in various media. HE is getting painted only, it seems. Photos of him would certainly make more sense than photos of his wife. Maybe, there are women, who would remember, because they have been carrying a heavy burden with them for many years and never got justice. Of course I don't know, but it seems so very logical, that there are more victims. With his claimed bad experiences, why should he have lived as an innocent lamp until his retirement? - MOO

PS: Dotta, you just posted the right X-content! I was still writing here and didn't see it in time.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renasalazar
Back