France, Dominique Pélicot, drugged wife of 50 years nightly, filmed rape by at least 51 men, 2011-2020

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
''Lionel Rodriguez is among a small number of those accused who have admitted to raping Pelicot, who was abused by dozens of strangers over nearly a decade while knocked unconscious by drugs her husband Dominique gave her without her knowing.''

Rodriguez, aged 44, and a father of three, said on Thursday, speaking to the 72-year-old Gisele Pelicot: “I am sorry, I can only imagine the nightmare you’ve lived through… and I am part of this nightmare. I know my apologies won’t change what happened, but I wanted to tell you that.”

probably
his own brother said their mother discovered he was lying about the male nurse incident because there were no male nurses working the night he said it happened
We all know this man is horrific human being.

But I’d also like to say that sexual assault can and does happen to people all over the world. No male nurses on duty does not mean that as a child he could not have been assaulted by a different male staff member or patient. People refuse to believe victims of sexual assault all the time.

He is a monster, and if he experienced abuse I am sorry for the child he was that went through it. But he is no longer a child, and even if it was a statement of a true fact, he only brings it out as a weaponized excuse. We can never trust his narrative. JMO.

The deviant is likely getting some satisfaction telling these sordid details. The public recoils at this kind of information, which is an appeal for sadists. I know the testimony is his defense and he has a right to make it, but it is also offensive - and I think he gets some satisfaction in that, like he is defiling the public space with his words.

(This is not to say I'm not sympathetic to children who experience abuse. But I'm not sympathetic to adults who abuse, and this man is among the worst.)

jmo
I thought the same thing tbh. If taking part in gang rape was so horrifying TO HIM, why reenact that upon his wife over and over?

I thought the same thing tbh. If taking part in gang rape was so horrifying TO HIM, why reenact that upon his wife over and over?
Because, like most rapists and spousal abusers, it made him feel powerful.

Bullies and sadists can have sad backstories, but it doesn't make them any less tyrants to their victims.

MOO

This case just keeps getting weirder. Why was the husband naked when his "guest" arrived to rape his wife? It looks like the husband was in the room at all times videoing too. Ick.

On December 2, 2018, Lionel R. visited Dominique Pelicot's home in Mazan, near Avignon. His host made him undress in the living room, then took him into the couple's bedroom where he discovered Gisèle Pelicot, asleep and completely naked. Half an hour of rape followed under the watchful eye of Dominique Pelicot, who filmed the scene and whispered instructions to avoid waking his wife.

on February 24, 2020, Pelicot invited Jacques C. to his home to fondle his wife, who had been sedated with sleeping pills. He then describes the scene at the Pelicot home: “I arrive, Mr Pelicot is naked... and he asks me to undress in the living room. When he took me into the bedroom, I sensed that things weren't quite as I thought they would be [...] He encouraged me to caress her, whispering. I do it, and I notice that there's no reaction.”

''Many local women have also been going to Avignon's Palais de Justice — about half an hour's drive from Mazan — to watch proceedings and applaud Ms Pelicot as she walks in and out of the courtroom.

"We go to the trial every day and we listen to everything because we want to show Gisele that [she is] not alone," women's rights activist Blandine Deverlanges told the ABC.

"By Gisele giving her name and saying she wants everything to be open, she allows all women or people who have been raped to not to be ashamed of that."

''The case has caused tension in Mazan and the surrounding areas.
"It's really hard to live here right now. Everybody knows at least one man involved," Ms Deverlanges said.''
"Obviously this case is its own case, but it's also saying a lot about society and patriarchy and masculinity and social violence," Ms Labouret told the ABC.''

This guy is bisexual for sure. Five men and white tablets? Photoshop?

"Delville explained Pelicot had asked for a picture of his penis and in exchange had sent him a photo of his wife surrounded by five men and white tablets."

(From the article above).

Likely all these men will spend some period of time in prison. But can she bring any civil claim against them for money damages? She needs to be compensated in addition to getting justice, in my opinion.

Here she is looking great arriving in court today:

1726837996015.png

Not extinct (endangered species, maybe).

When I was a girl I read about
"Knights on white horses" :D
Rescuing Ladies imprisoned in Towers.
Slaying dragons.

Fairy Tales.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics