France - Explosions and shooting in Paris, 13 November 2015 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's terrible France is doing its best to help people and a minority are choosing to pay them back by murdering its citizens. The first refugees landed in Scotland today and it is very concerning who is coming into the country. How do you know who is prepared to die for their cause or those who genuinely need help?

The answer is: unless you select people carefully at the refugee camp, like Canada does, you don't.
I read an interview with the German head of intelligence and security.
He said that the situation is alarming.
Immigrants are given permits if they themselves declare that they are Syrian.
Just tick the right box that says from Syria and you are in.

It beggars belief. You'd like to think that the German government knows what it is doing.... NOT

Here is the link, in German
http://www.tagesschau.de/inland/brandbrief-bamf-101.html

Yannis Koutsomitis ‏@YanniKouts 9 min.
World politics & Economy. Eurozone analyst.
@zeitonline, @ntvde @AJEnglish @Nieuwsuur contributor

#Greece PublicOrderMin Toskas confirms Paris attacker w Syrian passport was registered as refugee on Leros island in Oct. /via @AntennaNews

BBM

Authorities have no clue whom they are letting in with all these thousands of so called refugees and migrants, overwhelming majority of them are young, single males. So a refugee in october and a terrorist in november. Matter of weeks. There are thousands of them.

bbm orange

Interesting.

Mr. Hollande actively stepped up French participation in the military air campaign in Syria at the end of September. Just last week, France attacked oil operations under the Islamic State’s control in Syria. On Oct. 8, it conducted a targeted strike against militants in Raqqa, Syria, apparently targeting Salim Benghalem, a French citizen fighting for the Islamic State.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/15/world/europe/paris-terrorist-attacks.html

#Greece PublicOrderMin Toskas confirms Paris attacker w Syrian passport was registered as refugee on Leros island in Oct. /via @AntennaNews

BBM

Authorities have no clue whom they are letting in with all these thousands of so called refugees and migrants, overwhelming majority of them are young, single males. So a refugee in october and a terrorist in november. Matter of weeks. There are thousands of them.

Guess this confirms that ISIS really IS sending terrorists over with the massive wave of refugees.

If this had happened in Sweden they probably would have tried to cover up the fact they were even from the Middle East. As it is they don't want to publish the photos or origin of ME criminals.

Fox News BREAKING: US has conducted an airstrike in Libya, targeting the "Islamic state" leader.

It doesn't look like a lot of planning if he (bomber) was on a Greek Island over 3200 miles away. jmo idk

The answer is: unless you select people carefully at the refugee camp, like Canada does, you don't.
Respectfully snipped for focus

BBM--Thanks for sharing this ZaZara, I didn't know this. That is very interesting.

Guess this confirms that ISIS really IS sending terrorists over with the massive wave of refugees.

If this had happened in Sweden they probably would have tried to cover up the fact they were even from the Middle East. As it is they don't want to publish the photos or origin of ME criminals.

Sometimes I wish people could SEE through this farce, but alas. . .LOL, I have to laugh or I would cry for our once-great country, and the horrors of this world - and the fact that no one is allowed to tell it like it is.

In my OPINION of course.

One of the Paris Attackers (the "dismemebered" SB outside the Stadium) was a Syrian refugee, according to BBC and reported by Fox News.

(Just wanted to say thanks to Kate B for correcting all my links; I've been having trouble copying/pasting complete urls on my device and was being lazy with posting just the sources and main page without linking the specific page! Thanks for keeping things clean and clear here. I'll get right on finding a solution to this! Sorry about that!)

(Eta: caught being lazy :blushing: Thanks to all the mods for keeping things all up to caliber here. Nobody wants lazy links, especially during a time lIke this!)

It doesn't look like a lot of planning if he (bomber) was on a Greek Island over 3200 miles away. jmo idk

Could have been planned before he left Syria, he could have been assigned to the project once he arrived in France.

Agence France-Presse ‏@AFP 44 sec.

#BREAKING Police raid Brussels neighbourhood in connection with Paris attacks: Belgian TV

BBM

Just saw the raid.

In the aftermath of the Paris shootings, police have carried out house searches in Molenbeek, Brussels. There are talks of 3 different raids, and at least one person is said to have been apprehended. The police action was carried out by heavily armed police officers and confirms earlier rumours about a Belgian link with the Paris attacks. There is no official confirmation by the judicial authorities yet.

There are also rumours about a car with a Belgian number plate at the scene of the concert hall Bataclan where the most brutal shooting took place. The car was towed away after the shooting, but there is no confirmation whether the vehicle was used by one of the terrorists.

http://deredactie.be/cm/vrtnieuws.english/News/1.2496387

I wish people could, would, or be allowed to put everything together, but it seems that can't be? To understand what is going on now, and what will come, one must look back in history, add two and two. 'Course with common core that won't be easy, but even so, look at history, the Bible, prophecy, whatever.

The horrors in France are very today, very real, but had their roots way back when. Discussing THIS atrocity is fine, good, up-to-the minute. But there is more when you put it together. For every reaction, there was an action, and on and on. Maybe this is just a here and now, right this minute superficial place to discuss MSM blurbs that tell us what to think. But shouldn't we think for ourselves? We all know there were terrorists that killed people and still more will die. Does no one understand there is more at stake here?

<modsnip>

Link? I only can find references to the June airstrike.

Hi Kate, I am watching it live, it was reported by Shepard Smith on air. You should be able to find it at foxnews.com.

ETA: Right now live, "it is not confirmed that Airstrike was successful" and that this mission was planned before the Paris attacks.

brussels now...

saying there had been "between two and three searches, linked to the Paris attacks" and that one man had been arrested.
Earlier it was reported that one of the cars used by the terrorists carried a Belgian number plate, reports French newspaper Le Monde.

witness said he saw two black cars, and one carried a Belgian number plate.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/paris-attacks-belgian-police-raid-6832856

Screen-Shot-2015-11-14-at-060337.png

The Associated Press @AP

BREAKING: Belgium justice minister: "number of" arrests made in Brussels relating to Paris attacks.

BBM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member