France - Explosions and shooting in Paris, 13 November 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Possibly due to Jihadi John's ISIS leader possible death attack earlier today the attacks might have been in the planning and they brought them forward tonight in revenge just my opinion.

Geraldo Rivera's daughter Simone is in France nearby the explosions she was at the stadium. He has been crying on Fox News very hard to watch and brings home the humanity of what is happening.

Now reports of a fourth incident a shooting at a shopping mall according to Fox News awaiting confirmation.

I think you're right. They knew it was coming and were just waiting. Terrifying.

No myydear

that is what is making this so horrific for all of us just watching in our homes huh? Its fuc@ING madness

but I do think there is no way it is all not coordinatied imagine living there now what do you do -- it keeps going on

just numbing, scary

ok I lov Obama - could care less what he says, keep us live in the scene

For some reason that's scarier, to know they were just lying in wait with this elaborate plan. And no one knew. Where's our intelligence?

Pieter Nanninga ‏@pieternanninga 6 min.

Whoever is responsible for ongoing #Paris attacks, timing suits #IS very well - the day that it lost #Sinjar and, reportedly, "Jihadi John"

katya adler ‏@BBCkatyaadler 4m4 minutes ago

UNCONFIRMED reports from inside Bataclan concert hall of "young" gunmen "calmly" firing at hostages #parisattacks

I think you're right. They knew it was coming and were just waiting. Terrifying.

I don't think they necessarily knew there was going to be a strike on this person. My thoughts are they had this plan in place already and were just waiting for the right moment to set it into action. The 'right moment' being anything done against them (like the JJ strike). Honestly I think there are probably several of these plans in place in several locations around the world... scary as that sounds. Ready or almost ready in case they are 'needed' as retaliation or 'offensive' attack.

I can't report any more-I am ill over this............as we all must be-have to take a break and pray

Possibly due to Jihadi John's ISIS leader possible death attack earlier today the attacks might have been in the planning and they brought them forward tonight in revenge just my opinion.

Geraldo Rivera's daughter Simone is in France nearby the explosions she was at the stadium. He has been crying on Fox News very hard to watch and brings home the humanity of what is happening.

Now reports of a fourth incident a shooting at a shopping mall according to Fox News awaiting confirmation.

ty gregg did not connect that and i agree

it kinda makes it more messed up - they did not know we were gonna kill him and then tongight thats some organizationial skills

does it mean

rage?

were they planning this and then just unleashed ?

is it seperate groups - that after we kille dhim just acted out

was it planned on the 13 beofre we killed him yesterday anyhow

talk to me thoughts....................

katya adler ‏@BBCkatyaadler 4m4 minutes ago

UNCONFIRMED reports from inside Bataclan concert hall of "young" gunmen "calmly" firing at hostages #parisattacks

This is the CA Band that was playing at the Concert Hall. Many of the Hostage victims will likely be younger locals and tourists, imo.

Eagles of death metal - I like to move in the night
[video=youtube;CLPbSHN9KLI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLPbSHN9KLI[/video]

parid govt starting emergency meeting in a few minutes bcc

Canadian MSM reporting that all borders are closed. No one going in or out of France.

state of emergenc all borders closed bcc

French Pres. (totally botched paraphrase will be fixed)

State of Emergency, all borders closed.

'Who are these terrorists? Think of victims, be compassionate, ... strong, calm. What the terrorist want us to be scared, in the face of terror... we must be unified... have faith in the security forces.
...Long Live France.'

Attachments

• Screenshot 2015-11-13 at 6.04.36 PM.jpg
    Screenshot 2015-11-13 at 6.04.36 PM.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 285
Did Obama just say "attempt" at terrorizing civilians? I say they succeded.

Yes.

"Once again we've seen an outrageous attempt to terrorize innocent civilians," he said in a statement from the press briefing room of the White House. "This is an attack not just on Paris. It's an attack not just on the people of France. But this is a a attack on all of humanity and the universal values that we share."

I think it's a positive message: You are not going to get us to live in fear or back down. Nice try, suckers.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/obama-paris-attack-terrorize-civilians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members