Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hamadou's sister:

"My brother could have crossed his path"

Farida Hamadou, Ahmed Hamadou's sister, who disappeared on September 8, 2012 at the Fort Tamié festival, thinks that her brother knew Nordahl Lelandais. And that he could have met him when he disappeared. "Ahmed, who lived in Chambéry-le-Haut, was also often living in a house we have in La Bridoire," says Farida. This village is next to Domessin where Nordahl Lelandais lived. Ahmed also went to Pont-de-Beauvoisin where Lelandais was regularly with his friends. According to his sister, Ahmed liked to party. Like Lelandais. "My brother could have crossed his path in Pont-de-Beauvoisin, at parties," she says.

Farida Hamadou is now waiting to know if Nordahl Lelandais was at the Tamié festival on September 8, 2012 when her brother disappeared. "If that's the case, he could have picked my brother up, like Corporal Noyer. Ahmed did not have a car ... "And Farida Hamadou added:" The brother of Nordahl Lelandais also lives in La Bridoire. All this is still weird. I hope now to know what happened to my brother. His disappearance made me sick. I lost my job. I had a depression. I still can not mourn. "

http://www.leparisien.fr/faits-dive...ches-d-autres-disparus-23-12-2017-7468599.php

Okay - I've made a new list with the other people posted. That's a total of 20 murders.

Nordahl Lelandais was stationed in Suippes (Marne), in the 132nd Army Dog Battalion, between 2002 and 2007.

Estelle Mouzin, 9, who disappeared in 9 January 2003 in Guermantes (Seine-et-Marne), 150 km away from NL's residence.

The ex-military is "noticed" in October 2008, with two accomplices, engaging in a battle of eggs and fruits in a supermarket, by burning tricolor flags, and a restaurant in Paladru (Isère). He will be sentenced to one year in prison. (October 2009 ?)

At the end of April 2009, he was sentenced to 30 months in prison, 12 of which were closed for burglary and burning a year earlier, along with others, a restaurant on Lake Paladru in northern Isère. He was released on parole in October 2010. Wondering "what" day he was released, as Adrien was killed; was he anxious to kill again on the 6th?

Adrien Fiorello, a 22-year-old student who disappeared on 6 October 2010 while he was on his way to university in Chambery (Savoie).

Jean-Christophe Morin, 23, disappeared in 9 - 10 September 2011 at Fort Tamié (Savoie).

Malik Boutvillain, 32, disappeared on 6 May 2012 in Echirolles (Isère).

Hugo Raffi, 28 years old missing from Albertville since 15 June 2012

Alps Murders of the Al-Hilli family (Saad, Iqbal Al-Hilli, and Suhaila Al-Allaf) and a French cyclist, Sylvain Mollier killed in Anncey on 5 September 2012

Ahmed Hamadou, 45, disappeared in 7 - 8 September 2012 at Fort Tamié (Savoie).

Stéphane Chemin, 33 years old, disappeared on 24 September 2012 in Bourg-d' Oisans (Isère),

Florent Bonnet, 37 years old, who disappeared on 18 January 2014 in Bourg-Saint-Maurice (Savoie).

Eve Monteil, 49 years old, on 25 August 2014, in Bourg-en-Bresse (Ain).

Nordine Seghiri, 49, disappeared on 10 July 2015 in Chambéry (Savoie).

Anne-Charlotte Poncin, 30 years old evaporated on 5 January 2016 in Ambérieu-en-Bugey (Ain).

Ilhan Sahingoz, 39 years old missing from Albertville since 11 April 2016

Olivier Charpe, 59, never returned from a mountain bike ride on 12 August 2016 in Saint-Romans (Isère)

Arthur Noyer, 23 years old, disappeared in 11 - 12 April 2017 in Chambéry (indicted for this murder)

Adrien Mourialmé, 24 years old, disappeared in 5 July 2017 on the shores of Lake Annecy (Haute-Savoie).

Maëlys De Araujo, 9 years old, disappeared at Pont-de-Beauvoisin in 27 August 2017 (indicted for this murder)

Nordahl has always loved dogs. He also dreamed of wearing the uniform. At the 132nd dog battalion based in Suippes (Marne), he fulfills these two wishes. It is in 2002, after a mediocre schooling, that he engages as a volunteer in this unit. A prestigious regiment that has the largest military kennel in Europe and provides all French units with war dogs.

"We were training the future trainees at the cynotechnic center," recalls Christian Deuwel, the former corps commander of the regiment who often left for outside operations. Nordahl follows the initial curriculum and becomes a dog handler. The following year, he wins his stripes of corporal. He is assigned to guard missions. "When he came back to Savoy, he was proud to show his pictures with his dogs. He did what he wanted with it. He had a gift, "recalls a relative.

http://www.leparisien.fr/faits-dive...omme-nordahl-lelandais-24-12-2017-7469430.php

However, in 2007, his leaders believe that he "can not progress any more". His contract is not renewed for "disciplinary reasons" and he is considered "psychologically unstable". He would have failed several basic tests to obtain a technical specialty dog. His addiction is also mentioned.

Deprived of the uniform, he then worked as a delivery driver, did a little "dealing" without ever being convicted. He can not settle down on the sentimental level either. In October 2008, Nordahl and two others are trying to rob the Beach snack bar in Paladru (Isère). They also burn cars in the parking lot. He is quickly identified and recognizes the facts. Sentenced in April 2009 to thirty months in prison including twelve firm, he avoids incarceration and remains placed under an electronic bracelet.

Without a fixed job, he tries to remake and build a small business breeding and canine training. A company liquidated in less than a year. He returned to live with his parents, pensioners, in Domessin (Savoie), his soil, his refuge, where the whole family had moved shortly after the birth of Nordahl.

He is with his mother, a woman with a strong personality, who "rules" the family." She has always protected her son against everything, even against his classmates. No one could touch her son. It was her thing. She punished us if we touched him. I remember a football match between kids in which she had criticized a player. She brooded, like a mother hen," recalls the father of the family, former comrade of Guillon college in Pont-de-Beauvoisin.

At his parents' house, Nordahl takes care of his dogs, his Audi A3 that he pampers. He is depressed, as evidenced by a stay in a psychiatric hospital in Chambéry in 2010. He then embarked on the cult of the body. Bodybuilding and especially boxing. In the boxing hall of Challes-les-Eaux, near Chambery, a former leader remembers "a guy who was not healthy". "He always made sick allusions. He was showing salacious videos. He was attracted by sex, by girls and boys too. I asked him to leave."

Few other witnesses agree to speak of Nordahl Lelandais. His parents and his brother walled in silence. His mother still supports him. She just interrupted her visits to the visiting room for two weeks to treat a leg injured in a traffic accident. And in the family home, the two Malinois shepherds always watch. While waiting for their master.

http://www.leparisien.fr/faits-dive...omme-nordahl-lelandais-24-12-2017-7469430.php

One more, Nelly Balmain:

Nelly Balmain is 29 when she disappears on August 8, 2011 in Saint-Jean-en-Royans. She is a little depressed. That night, she leaves on her red scooter, without her phone, her money or her medication. Her family has had no news for six years. For Marie-Christine Balmain, the mother of the missing: "This is an opportunity for us to put the foot in the stirrup because today the investigation is at a standstill."

Whether Nordahl Lelandais was in the Drôme area, it's something, a track, a first for a long time according to Dad, Pierre Balmain: "There is suspicion. You never know, anyway the schedule of this boy will be traced. "

In all, eight families from Auvergne Rhône Alpes want to check if there is a possible link with Nordahl Lelandais. They are accompanied by the Missing Persons Research Association.

"When we have disappearances that date back several years, families are at the idea of ​​a permanent disappearance but they want to know, and when we have new elements like the presence of Lelandais, they want us to check if there is not a connection between this individual and the missing. " says Bernard Valezy, the president of the Auvergne Rhône-Alpes section of the missing persons research association.

https://www.francebleu.fr/infos/fai...sera-t-elle-relancee-dans-la-drome-1514056400

Here is an article from the time Nelly vanished. It came out six years ago. Nelly had been missing for four months at the time:

It's been more than four months since Pierre and Christine Balmain had no news of their daughter Nelly. Aged 29, the young woman left the family home of Saint-Jean-en-Royans August 8 on her red scooter registered BB 812 H.

The search undertaken by the police officers in charge of the investigation since this disturbing disappearance did not give anything. The young woman left without a mobile phone or payment method. On the day of her departure she wore a navy blue shirt, white mules and a khaki backpack.

The gendarmes, who searched various areas of the Vercors, but also conducted research in different cities of the Drôme, extend their research to neighboring departments.

http://www.ledauphine.com/isere-sud/2011/12/24/avez-vous-vu-nelly-balmain

Six years ago, the search for Nelly:

Since 8 August, Pierre and Christine Balmain have no news of their eldest daughter, Nelly. The 29-year-old Saint-Jeannaise left that evening with her scooter, but never returned to her family home.

The day after Nelly's hasty departure, her parents did not see her return. They alerted the gendarmerie brigade of Saint-Jean-en-Royans. "We thought she was gone to buy cigarettes. We could not reach her because she had not taken her mobile phone, and we started to worry, "explains Christine Balmain.

The gendarmerie then began the search to find the young woman, but has only a few elements: no one saw Nelly nor her scooter, and the latter left without her mobile phone, without any means of payment, and without her medicine. The frogmen of the gendarmerie dredged all the rivers and the Isère river. On 25 August, the military flew over the rugged areas of the Vercors by helicopter, equipped with a high-definition camera looking for the young woman and her scooter. The men of the Gendarmerie High Mountain Squad (PGHM) also searched the "diving boards" of the region, such as the Combe-Laval "Cirque". Without success. "We do not want to believe that she made a mistake..."

At the same time, Christine and Pierre Balmain are also increasing their research. "We posted posters with her photo to Montélier and Crest. We looked at the local reception structures, made the docks of Isère by showing her photo, the shops of Romans ... We even called on several radiesthesists, and carried out research in the places they had indicated , but it did not help," regrets Pierre Balmain.

"If only we had a track, if only someone had seen something, we would know how to direct our search," says Christine, who admits looking every day in the room of her daughter in the hope of finding a letter, a clue , which would allow them to find her alive: "We do not want to believe that she made a mistake, we cling to the idea that she is still alive."

http://www.ledauphine.com/drome/2011/09/11/on-s-accroche-a-l-idee-qu-elle-est-toujours-en-vie

The only thing that makes me think twice about him being involved in much older disappearances is that he searched for ways of getting rid of a body this year. He would have been an expert already it seems, if he started much younger.

Hi Tortoise, a true tortoise home run :)

Been thinking about this one a bit. Since at least the skull or part of it of AN was indeed found, another option might be that NL wasn't too sure about the way or place where he had hidden the remains. So he looks things up to make sure.
It is a bit an zig-zag way of reasoning, I know, because part of A was indeed found months later, N might already have worried about it at the time of the crime. Or maybe wanted to check that he had done the 'right' thing.

Anyway, it would be relief if NL was not the serial murderer he is suspected to be.

Okay - I've made a new list with the other people posted. That's a total of 20 murders.

Nordahl Lelandais was stationed in Suippes (Marne), in the 132nd Army Dog Battalion, between 2002 and 2007.

Estelle Mouzin, 9, who disappeared in 9 January 2003 in Guermantes (Seine-et-Marne), 150 km away from NL's residence.

The ex-military is "noticed" in October 2008, with two accomplices, engaging in a battle of eggs and fruits in a supermarket, by burning tricolor flags, and a restaurant in Paladru (Isère). He will be sentenced to one year in prison. (October 2009 ?)

At the end of April 2009, he was sentenced to 30 months in prison, 12 of which were closed for burglary and burning a year earlier, along with others, a restaurant on Lake Paladru in northern Isère. He was released on parole in October 2010. Wondering "what" day he was released, as Adrien was killed; was he anxious to kill again on the 6th?

Adrien Fiorello, a 22-year-old student who disappeared on 6 October 2010 while he was on his way to university in Chambery (Savoie).

Jean-Christophe Morin, 23, disappeared in 9 - 10 September 2011 at Fort Tamié (Savoie).

Malik Boutvillain, 32, disappeared on 6 May 2012 in Echirolles (Isère).

Hugo Raffi, 28 years old missing from Albertville since 15 June 2012

Alps Murders of the Al-Hilli family (Saad, Iqbal Al-Hilli, and Suhaila Al-Allaf) and a French cyclist, Sylvain Mollier killed in Anncey on 5 September 2012

Ahmed Hamadou, 45, disappeared in 7 - 8 September 2012 at Fort Tamié (Savoie).

Stéphane Chemin, 33 years old, disappeared on 24 September 2012 in Bourg-d' Oisans (Isère),

Florent Bonnet, 37 years old, who disappeared on 18 January 2014 in Bourg-Saint-Maurice (Savoie).

Eve Monteil, 49 years old, on 25 August 2014, in Bourg-en-Bresse (Ain).

Nordine Seghiri, 49, disappeared on 10 July 2015 in Chambéry (Savoie).

Anne-Charlotte Poncin, 30 years old evaporated on 5 January 2016 in Ambérieu-en-Bugey (Ain).

Ilhan Sahingoz, 39 years old missing from Albertville since 11 April 2016

Olivier Charpe, 59, never returned from a mountain bike ride on 12 August 2016 in Saint-Romans (Isère)

Arthur Noyer, 23 years old, disappeared in 11 - 12 April 2017 in Chambéry (indicted for this murder)

Adrien Mourialmé, 24 years old, disappeared in 5 July 2017 on the shores of Lake Annecy (Haute-Savoie).

Maëlys De Araujo, 9 years old, disappeared at Pont-de-Beauvoisin in 27 August 2017 (indicted for this murder)

Thanks for the overview, Niner, what a lot of work has gone into that!

IMHO one might strike the names of the missing persons suffering from schizophrenia and not taking their meds. And probably also those whe were suffering from depression. :( :( :(

IMHO again, the ones who had no reason to disappear, who are in the right age bracket or the right (festive) environment are the ones of greatest concern in the case of Nordahl Lelandais.

Got this feeling that the investigators who are checking phone data won't be going home for Christmas, because everyone wants to know right now, if that is possible.

There was as time, not so long ago, when mobile phones did not even exist. At that time, the Belgian police reconstructed the life of serial killer Dutroux without the help of mobile phones. Somehow they managed tot do that and thus they were able to tell the mother of the missing girl Elisabeth Brichet that her daughter had NOT been a victim of Dutroux. Years later, child murderer Fourniret was arrested, and it turned out that Elisabeth was one of his victims.

Michel Fourniret is a suspect in the disappearance of Estelle Mouzin.

Hi Tortoise, a true tortoise home run :)

Been thinking about this one a bit. Since at least the skull or part of it of AN was indeed found, another option might be that NL wasn't too sure about the way or place where he had hidden the remains. So he looks things up to make sure.
It is a bit an zig-zag way of reasoning, I know, because part of A was indeed found months later, N might already have worried about it at the time of the crime. Or maybe wanted to check that he had done the 'right' thing.

Anyway, it would be relief if NL was not the serial murderer he is suspected to be.
We know he murdered Maëlys; he should be skinned alive for that crime. I'm convinced that he committed the Noyer murder, too, which would make him a serial murderer.

"WITH NORDAHL LELANDAIS, A TINY DOOR OPENS"

Europe1
http://www.lejdd.fr/societe/la-mere...ahl-lelandais-une-petite-porte-souvre-3529679

Marie-France Fiorello, whose 22-year-old law student son Adrien disappeared between Saint-Etienne and Chambéry in 2010, is asking for verifications in the investigation surrounding Nordahl Lelandais.

"We can't put all the disappearances of France on the back of Nordahl Lelandais, who is presumed innocent, but he was in the area at the time of my son Adrien's disappearance. Tuesday, the president of the Association Assistance et Recherche des Personnes Disparues (ARPD) called me; she had been alerted by a lawyer about possible reports of investigations around the Lelandais case, and this lawyer thought of my son Adrien. The next day, on the radio, I heard that the prosecutor of Grenoble was going to look at all the disturbing disappearances that had occurred in the region since 2011. But Adrien disappeared on October 6, 2010... Something clicked. I couldn't pass up the opportunity.

On Thursday, I contacted our lawyer to ask the examining magistrate to include our case in the investigation, but she had already done what was necessary.

I haven't seen my 22-year-old son since October 6, 2010. At 9:30, he left our house in Firminy to take the bus. He asked me to pick him up from college in Saint-Etienne at 7:30. His mobile phone was located at 10am in downtown Saint-Etienne, then at 5:37pm in Chambéry. This is the last trace we have of him. But was he in this town or was it just his cell phone? Did he have a private date? We don't know anything about that.

Luckily, thanks to our activities, the support of the ARPD and social networks, his case has not been closed. We fought, sometimes even before the Court of Appeal, to obtain numerous letters rogatory in Europe, but also in Haiti and Australia. Today, a tiny door is opening for us, as for eight other families in Rhône-Alpes. Details that were not explored at the time of the disappearances may emerge.

Even though a lot of investigation has been done in the first few months, with hindsight, there have probably been some glitches. At the time, the gendarmes mainly studied the telephone, my son's track record, his social circle and the university, but they didn't dig a lot into the Chambéry trail. Later, a detective conducted a search, unsuccessfully. The analysis of his computer also revealed that Adrien had' flown' over Haute-Savoie and Geneva on Google Earth, that he had become interested in a humanitarian association, Terre des hommes, and that he very often spoke on a forum of fans of Barça, the' FC Barcelona Clan'... All this yielded nothing. An investigator mentioned the idea of a possible homosexuality that Adrien feared to reveal to us. I don't know about that. But unlike the two young men who disappeared in 2011 and 2012 and whoses cases the prosecutor is going to investigate again, my son did not disappear from a nightclub or festival. His trail was lost in the early morning on the way to college. His law school was his passion.

In the early days of his disappearance, I first thought of a suicide. Seven years later, I think he got in a car with someone he could trust and was planning to drive back and forth during the day. He would never have made an appointment with me in the evening if he intended to disappear. Despite the disease (Marie-France has been treated for cancer for seven years, NDLR), what keeps me going today is my son. From the start, I have been sure I won't see him again, but I need to know. My husband Salvatore has more hope than I do. This year, as usual, we will spend Christmas Day with our families. There's always an empty seat. We haven't been celebrating Christmas Eve in a long time. On the other hand, I can't cut myself off from the family, for my elder son Frank. In my heart, Adrien is still there. At Christmas, for Mother's Day, his birthday... every day. This is my battle. I'll never abandon him."

BBM

:xmastree: :xmastree: :xmastree:

When you lay it out like that, I find the Oct/2010 to Sept/24/2012, span interesting, as it looks like a SK's activity 'ramp up'; however, the 2yr down time from 2012 to 2014, I find surprising..(as we all know that rarely happens once a SK becomes so active; however, they have been known to go to ground due to relocation, attention, jail, travel, etc.)..

Then from April 2017 to August 2017, again it looks like a single SK's "ramp up" of activity..which due to the A.N. and M. DA (IMHO), I would attribute to N.LeLandis..and like a typical SK, he began a spree, got intoxicated with his initial success at killing, and went on to kill again, until he became too over confident and he messed up and got caught, and stopped by LE.

Originally, I thought one SK, with a gone to ground or other issue, then their reemerging; however, after viewing the timeline all laid out neatly, to me...(IMHO)..,it really does look like two separate spans of activity, inter-mingled with standard (and yes, it is horrid to say, I know☹️), but, murders, normally attributed to single kills, that are typically, spontaneous, unplanned, disorganized, typical acquaintance killings, disappearances, opportunity killers versus a serial killer hunting on a series kill spree...

I would attribute the initial SK Spree to one person, (IMHO) not LeLandis...and if not him, then I believe that person went to ground by way of possibly traveling to do his/her kills elsewhere due to the local media pressure or he/she relocated...or some other event occurred that causes him/her to stop within the region, because I do not subscribe to the mindset that serial killers just 'stop' at will, particularly when so often they've been successful. I believe that once they reach that point, they either are caught and stopped, die of natural or unnatural causes, are incarcerated for a different crime, or they just keep killing (somewhere)...

But, perhaps I am wrong..

Regardless, all of the above is just my humble opinion, which is subject to change depending upon my learning of further evidence, additional information, or a change in the flight direction of a butterfly fluttering around on top of a mountain in Tibet, in other words, who knows...ask me what I think and it may have changed...

(Note: Not sure what that add new notice was all about when I posted this, but.."Whoops!", I accidentally hit yes, when I meant NO!, but not sure "what" it was or how to "undo", gotta love Tapatalk!..*groans*... Sorry folks & Mods!)

The TRUTH WILL OUT!, and There will be a Reckoning, in this Life or the Next!

THE MOTHER OF A MAN WHO WENT MISSING CALLS FOR AN INVESTIGATION INTO THE ROLE OF NORDAHL LELANDAIS: "DID HE MEET THE WRONG ONE?"

Europe1
http://www.lejdd.fr/societe/faits-d...is-a-t-il-fait-une-mauvaise-rencontre-3529691

On Friday 22 December, the lawyer of Ourida Ghazali, whose son Nordine disappeared in Chambéry in July 2015, sent a request to the public prosecutor of the Republic in Chambéry for further checks on the movements of Nordahl Lelandais mobile phones.

"Nordine had insisted that we come back to Brides-les-Bains with his youngest son, who was 11 years old at the time, for he wanted to introduce him to this place he had loved. During our stay, he had to be hospitalized because of a kidney problem. One night, he got very sick and I finally took him to the ER. He had been in the hospital for three days when he disappeared. I had him on the phone: he asked me to bring him cigarettes. By the time I had my grandson looked after and got to Chambéry, my son had left the hospital. I asked that the video surveillance be exploited, at least so that we could see in which direction my son had gone; in vain. I put leaflets everywhere, contacted every possible hospital... I ended up returning to Paris without my son.

In May 2016, I was informed that bones had been found and asked for a personal item for DNA testing. Two months later, I was told that these bones were my son's... And that I had two days to come to collect them before they would go into a mass grave. I went to pick them up at Challes-les-Eaux. Then I buried my son in Moselle, where he was born. When I returned to Brive les Bains, I saw gendarmes, the municipal police, a helicopter... The pharmacist explained to me that an elderly lady with Alzheimer's disease had left the centre where she was treated but that she had been found. People who have money, we do whatever it takes to find them...

If there hadn't been the ARPD (Assistance Recherche Personnes Disparues), I wouldn't be here anymore. I'm 71 years old. The disappearance of a son is an unbearable pain. This is not normal. I can still see him, two days before he entered the hospital, by the pool with his son... Nordine had two children who are now 22 and 13 years old and we have no answers to give them. The investigation concluded a natural death with scattering of the body. I would like an explanation of what those conclusions are based on? I remain sceptical. His skull was discovered by a farmer who had come to La Ravoire, about 7 km from the hospital, to pick up a load of firewood. Bones were scattered over 3 km2 and not all of them were found, especially the entire basin was missing. It's unbearable not knowing what happened to my son. Did he have a bad encounter? Under what conditions did he die? It's also true that he was asthmatic and didn't have his ventoline with him. I hope that the truth will be revealed for my son but also for all the others who have disappeared. We're being skinned alive. When someone in your family disappears, you have no help. You may knock on every door, but you're not recognized. You're standing there, with your suffering, out of control. I don't want to give you myself any ideas, I don't want any more false hope."

BBM

from the 'missing' statement:

His state of health is considered fragile and according to the first evidence, he was not his normal self on the day of his disappearance, after a heavy medication intake. Since then, his loved ones have not heard from him any more and their worries are mounting because he is in urgent need of care. Nordine Seghiri was wearing a blue polo shirt and beige jeans the last time he was seen. He has a blue tattoo on his shoulder with the name Billy and an 8 cm scar on the right side of his back.

The description of how his remains were found makes one think he had gone missing in a National Park. Strangely, almost the opposite is true: La Ravoire is a village immediately next to Chambéry, there are fields and country lanes with scattered houses. Some patches of woodland but none of these measures 3 km2.
Not a lonely area where vultures circle and wolves roam.

Whatever happened to his clothes?

I think this may have been Nordahl's failed business:

http://www.france-animaleries.fr/fi...+Canin+a+Domicile-Chambery-Savoie-73-9384.php

The email address matches one of his internet names (tigoon73), and also his youtube channel name, the one with videos of his dogs.

That physical address (317 Nicolas Parent, 73000 Chambery) is not far from the Chambery Gare / train station... Which incidentally is called Gare Chambery-Challes-des-Eaux... (see Google Maps). The train station is where Adrien Fiorello's phone last pinged the day he vanished in 2010.

Challes-des-Eaux comes up several times, especially the hospital(s). Isn't that where Nordahl was in treatment?

"He is depressed, as evidenced by a stay in a psychiatric hospital in Chambéry in 2010." (http://www.leparisien.fr/faits-dive...omme-nordahl-lelandais-24-12-2017-7469430.php)

Nordahl's business can be placed near the Chambery train station starting in 2010. Acoording to Google Maps, it is only 550 meters away: a 7 minute walk, or a 3 minute drive. The Chambery train station was said to be the last location where Adrien Fiorello's phone pinged.

LELANDAIS NORDAHL, Physical Person, started his activity in February 2010.

The head office of this company was located 317 rue Nicolas Parent - 73000 Chambery

https://www.verif.com/societe/LELANDAIS-NORDAHL-520735275/

One more, Nelly Balmain:

Nelly Balmain is 29 when she disappears on August 8, 2011 in Saint-Jean-en-Royans. She is a little depressed. That night, she leaves on her red scooter, without her phone, her money or her medication. Her family has had no news for six years.

.....(Snipped for Size, see previous Original Post for full info....
https://www.francebleu.fr/infos/fai...sera-t-elle-relancee-dans-la-drome-1514056400

RE: Nelly Balmain's Case:

I dunno about anyone else, but this case sounds similar to the many (sadly), strangers from the Internet Chats, and Online Dating, Guys who are 'Luring', who target their victims online, and eventually get them (Lures them) to literally come to them (come to meet up with them somewhere and take them from there)...PARTICULARLY, the fact that she didn't take ANY means of communication (cell phone) or later travel (cash), or even her medication, as it is likely someone convinced her that she didn't need any of them!

With this type of meet me abduction, (potential murder), here in the U.S., there have been several cases where the girls (usually they are young, pre-teen), have actually turned up days, weeks, months, later and still alive, and in one case a neighbor of the house where the girl was recovered, stated that she believed they were a young married couple, as that was how they presented themselves, but that they mainly didn't socialize with others, and she just thought the girl was very quite/shy.

Sadly, Not all cases are the girls/women found alive, and the most disturbing part is her age with her being in her 20's, which makes it far more likely she is deceased...at LeLandis's hands or another... However, IMHO, LeLandis is not patient enough to put in the time and effort to Finesse and Lure a female....Just saying that her case is more inline with this type of 'Met Someone Online' case's pattern than a random abduction (as those are rarely "planned", well enough the victim has been coerced into leaving all their stuff, phone, wallet, meds, etc...)..also, presume but didn't see anything about her parents turning her pc or phone over to LE or LE asking/researching her last online activity..

Ex: Of One 14yr old, Indiana girl who was Lured from Online by 2 men, article date: 05/03/2017 = https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nb...g-northwest-indiana-girl-421226994.html?amp=y

Ex: 06/23/2017 16yr old NC Girl Lured to Atlanta, GA
https://www.google.com/amp/wgntv.co...-alive-at-suspected-captors-georgia-home/amp/

Ex: One 13 yr old Texas Girl Lured to Mexico from Online by a Guy, article date: 12/03/2017 = https://www.dallasnews.com/news/mis...crossed-mexico-see-man-met-online-parents-say

And the cases go On, and On, and On..it's both Sad & Scary!!...Just Sayin' & All only MHO, other than the articles of course!...

The TRUTH WILL OUT!, and There will be a Reckoning, in this Life or the Next!

A Christmas tree in homage to Maëlys burned at Pont-de-Beauvoisin

The little tree had been put up a few meters from the village hall of Pont-de-Beauvoisin (Isère), where Maëlys disappeared in late August. Her family had decorated it with stars and stuffed animals, in memory of the girl, kidnapped on the sidelines of a wedding.

This Monday morning, they found the Christmas tree destroyed, blackened by the flames. According to LCI, the relatives of the child who had installed the tree decided to file a complaint for "degradations".

According to the gendarmes, the tree-tribute would have been destroyed in the night from Sunday to Monday. The forces of order suspect a malicious act, because no candle or light garland was on the tree.

Maëlys, 9, had disappeared in the night of August 27 to 28, on the sidelines of a wedding at Pont-de-Beauvoisin she attended with her parents. A 34-year-old man, Nordahl Lelandais, is indicted for kidnapping and murdering the child.

The suspect, former military, is also suspected of the murder of Corporal Arthur Noyer, missing in Chambéry last April. He was indicted as part of this investigation this week. Nordahl Lelandais denies his involvement in both cases.

http://www.ledauphine.com/france-mo...n-de-noel-erige-en-hommage-a-maelys-vandalise

A Christmas tree in homage to Maëlys burned at Pont-de-Beauvoisin

The little tree had been put up a few meters from the village hall of Pont-de-Beauvoisin (Isère), where Maëlys disappeared in late August. Her family had decorated it with stars and stuffed animals, in memory of the girl, kidnapped on the sidelines of a wedding.

This Monday morning, they found the Christmas tree destroyed, blackened by the flames. According to LCI, the relatives of the child who had installed the tree decided to file a complaint for "degradations".

According to the gendarmes, the tree-tribute would have been destroyed in the night from Sunday to Monday. The forces of order suspect a malicious act, because no candle or light garland was on the tree.

Maëlys, 9, had disappeared in the night of August 27 to 28, on the sidelines of a wedding at Pont-de-Beauvoisin she attended with her parents. A 34-year-old man, Nordahl Lelandais, is indicted for kidnapping and murdering the child.

The suspect, former military, is also suspected of the murder of Corporal Arthur Noyer, missing in Chambéry last April. He was indicted as part of this investigation this week. Nordahl Lelandais denies his involvement in both cases.

http://www.ledauphine.com/france-mo...n-de-noel-erige-en-hommage-a-maelys-vandalise

Good god, what the *hell* is wrong with people. Probably one of NLs buddies or perhaps even sibling. Just an extra layer of hurt to dump on Maelys’s parents and sister. Sickening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I cannot believe how malicious and petty it is to burn down that tree, decorated in her honor. Who would do such a vicious thing? Even if you were related to the suspect, or friends of him, why be so cruel to the memory of an innocent little girl? :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState