Fred Meyers Store - June 4, 2010

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, and yes, that's the possible camera I was talking about. There is another one on the grocery side across from the gas station. I wonder if it could capture where they think she parked? There's also some trees that could block some of the view.

LOL! I'm cracking up. But seriously, a TELEPHONE inside that thing? Who would get in there and use that?

I know right..... doesn't look like it's been opened in years but what do I know? ROFL

In the photo of the 'thing' in the Fred Meyer's parking lot that loves2bmom uploaded today, you can see on the top of it, it says, T E L E P H O N E

So, I would think it has something to do with a telephone company.

Oooh, I see. For the telephone company! I'm awfully slow today!:banghead:

Mayuri is in a building on the same lot that's detached from the FM building. The muffin shop (My Favorite Muffin) is catty-corner from Mayuri, but in the same physical building as FM (but you can only enter from the outside).

Yes this is the FM parking lot on Walker Road. I finally got over there today and took a picture of that "thing" we all were referring to. Doesn't look like something that anything could be hidden inside. It looks like a maintenance thing of some sort. Like I said previously...landscape control, water control, sewer access?? I added them to the photo album I already did for FM at Walker. I also took a few of some other interesting items. There is a dumpster at the West End of the Rock Wall that I never noticed before. I also took photos of the Muffin Shop in the shopping center that Dorothyz mentioned as having a possible camera on the roof.

For the record, I don't think she hid anything at Fred Meyer but it's always good to check all the angles I guess. The rock wall had me thinking about Letters to Juliet and hiding something behind one of the loose rocks....a cell phone? LOL!

http://loves2bmom.smugmug.com/Other/FM/13313384_uQupo#967708557_K5fyC

Thanks so much for the pics.

Could you post the link in the "locals post your pics here" thread, so they don't get lost in the threads. Thanks

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5514546#post5514546"]Locals post your pictures here - Page 2 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Oooh, I see. For the telephone company! I'm awfully slow today!:banghead:

omg I am seriously LMAO here too. We were all (well, at least 3 of us here, haha) thinking this " THING at FM" was something possibly significant and it turns out to be that! Couldn't have been funnier if it had been an outhouse :sponge:

After seeing the parking lot at FM today, I was made aware that it isn't that big of a parking lot. Even if you park in the back section, it's not that far from the entrance to the store.

ETA: Link to a pic taken from behind the far end of the parking lot.

http://s876.photobucket.com/albums/...August 2010/?action=view&current=100_1497.jpg

I enjoyed looking at all your pictures! Especially the ones that point out how hard it would be for the GK to see the access road from many vantage points. I hope you enjoyed your visit to Portland....was it hot enough for you yesterday? I was pretty busy yesterday but would have loved to meet up with you two....next time! ;)

Did you ever make it over to FM on Walker? Did you see a crazy woman taking photos about 12:30pm? LOL...that would be me!

I was there around 12:30 too. I think it would be hilarious if we all ran into each other while taking pictures!

I used to work for Freddy's. All the dumpsters are on security cameras. The company doesn't want the liability if someone goes "dumpster diving" and falls in, or eats something rotten and gets sick, or takes something we've marked out and gets electrocuted, etc. Also, as large of an employer as it is, they worry about employees marking stuff out as damaged and then retrieving it later. Security/loss prevention is pretty tight in those stores and I specifically remember surveilliance on the trash.

Pulling this over from another thread. Thank you pugglesworth for your insight. Just wanted to point out to Dorothyz that she was spot on with a possible camera above the muffin shop. It's pointed directly at the dumpster. And I'm laughing that we were there at the same time yesterday. Did you see me trying to haul my huge pile of groceries to the spot I parked on the stone wall? LOL

http://loves2bmom.smugmug.com/Other/FM/13313384_uQupo#967708557_K5fyC

After seeing the parking lot at FM today, I was made aware that it isn't that big of a parking lot. Even if you park in the back section, it's not that far from the entrance to the store.

ETA: Link to a pic taken from behind the far end of the parking lot.

http://s876.photobucket.com/albums/...August 2010/?action=view&current=100_1497.jpg

Thanks so much Kimster! :highfive: The pictures are terrific. I'm finally getting a feel for the area (a little bit), especially around the school. So much to take in. Oregon is lush and that beautiful property that makes up the farm is unbelievable. Hope your time in Portland was fun. Thanks again for all the pics. :blowkiss:

I enjoyed looking at all your pictures! Especially the ones that point out how hard it would be for the GK to see the access road from many vantage points. I hope you enjoyed your visit to Portland....was it hot enough for you yesterday? I was pretty busy yesterday but would have loved to meet up with you two....next time! ;)

Did you ever make it over to FM on Walker? Did you see a crazy woman taking photos about 12:30pm? LOL...that would be me!

LOL! No, we didn't make it to Walker! I'll let you know next time I'm up your way. My brother lives in that area. :)

"A conflagration at the local Fred Meyers caused the store to have to shut down for 20 minutes while all the Portland-area WS'ers took their pictures."

"A conflagration at the local Fred Meyers caused the store to have to shut down for 20 minutes while all the Portland-area WS'ers took their pictures."

:floorlaugh:

Duplicating this post from the 90 minute thread, in case those here know the answers?

Question 1:

Has anyone done a map with a maximum radius for the last known location/time for TH (2nd Fred Meyers Store @ 10:10 am), and the Gym Location at 11:30 is (sorry, don't know exact time)? There is a maximum driving radius here, in order to allow her to get from 2ndFM to the Gym. What is the furthest point at an average driving speed, in all directions, that would allow her to go to that point (and anything in between), and make it to the gym for known time?

Question 2:

Is the Albertson's store the same as the Fred Meyers? There is reference to a "grocery store" (NOT plural) in the KH/DY 25 minute audio interview.

Are there 2 FM visits PLUS an Albertson store visit?

Question 3 (Note: gruesome consideration)

Is < 90 minutes enough time to dig a hole in the ground large enough to sustain a body?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spicytaco46