Fred Meyers Store - June 4, 2010

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, the report that said bank records didn't match up was from unnamed sources, wasn't it? And not LE?

LE has never said that Terri's story didn't check out in anything I've read.

Okay...I guess it wouldn't have been LE because they haven't given us much. But I'm pretty sure that it was reported in main stream media at one point, and yes, probably from "sources"...but isn't that where most info is coming from? In fact, I think I remember discussing it here on this board. Will see if I can find a link.

who knows what doesn't match up with Terri Moulton. Seems a lot must not be matching up at this point whether it has been reported on or not.

------> all of this leads me to understand why Terri needs such a good criminal defense attorney----->

Well, the report that said bank records didn't match up was from unnamed sources, wasn't it? And not LE?

LE has never said that Terri's story didn't check out in anything I've read.

I thought it was from one of the KH and DY PCs.....:waitasec:

------> all of this leads me to understand why Terri needs such a good criminal defense attorney----->

Because by all accounts she was where she says she was when first questioned about her whereabouts on June 4?

I kid, I kid.

I do find it interesting that they've been able to verify her whereabouts, though.

I find it difficult to believe she was driving around and stopping at stores with a drugged or dead Kyron in her truck with her baby.

If Kyron was drugged, and she left him in the truck, what if he woke up? If he was dead, what if someone saw him in the truck and called the police?

So many ifs..

Terri is like the luckiest, smartest, dumbest criminal ever if all this is true.

hey daily,
I couldn't agree with you more.

I am not happy that she has lawyered up and is not talking. In my perfect world if you do something wrong you fess up.

((and yes, it is my opinion that she has something to do with Kyron not being able to go on the houseboat vacation with his Mother right now! MOO))

Also, wondering IF Terri parked the truck at that wall because she was planning to leave in another vehicle...

About a month ago we had some relatives visiting and we decided to go out and eat.. They took their SUV and I took my car so they could follow me to the restaurant.. After we ate, they wanted to go up Lookout Mtn.. so rather than take my car all the way back to my house I asked them to follow me to the BI LO (grocery store) and I would leave my car there.. I parked far away from the entrance of the store also so I would not take up a parking space needed for customers who were shopping.. I parked in an area where their employees usually park, that just happened to be next to a wall...

Because by all accounts she was where she says she was when first questioned about her whereabouts on June 4?

I kid, I kid.

I do find it interesting that they've been able to verify her whereabouts, though.

I find it difficult to believe she was driving around and stopping at stores with a drugged or dead Kyron in her truck with her baby.

If Kyron was drugged, and she left him in the truck, what if he woke up? If he was dead, what if someone saw him in the truck and called the police?

So many ifs..

Terri is like the luckiest, smartest, dumbest criminal ever if all this is true.

Or, what if it was someone else driving Terri's truck? What if it was someone posing as Terri, while Terri was out doing something horrible to Kyron?

The bolded part, I 100% agree...kinda reminds me of the 31 day story with Casey... lucky to have held it a secret that long, smart for not going home to her mother during that time period, and dumb for making up the zenaida story..

Is that an actual photo of Kaine's truck in the parking lot, on the 4th of June?

40017_123084434405577_100001120622920_130139_4096789_n.jpg

http://www.flashalertnewswire.net/images/news/2010-08/1276/37434/081110_PressConferenceFlier.pdf

I kid, I kid.

So many ifs..

BBM - Could be why she parked about as far away from the store as she could?

<snip>

In court records released last week, Kyron's father, Kaine Horman, said that investigators told him that they have probable cause to believe that Kyron's stepmother Terri was involved in his disappearance.

Sources also told KGW Saturday that investigators have been creating a detailed timeline of what Terri did the day her stepson disappeared.

While Terri Horman has said she was in certain locations, investigators have placed her elsewhere using bank card records and cell phone pings, according to sources.

Investigators know that she left Skyline Elementary School around 9 a.m. on the day her stepson disappeared and returned home about 1 p.m. But they are trying to fill gaps that opened up from what she told them.

So yes, while it's "sources" it was mentioned by, everything else in that article seems to be on the path LE was headed. Besides LE (who has given us virtually nothing, KH, and DY...all we have are sources.

http://www.kgw.com/news/kyron-horman/Desiree-Young-on-Terri-Moulton-I-know-shes-lying-98075814.html

I see the mouseovers on the images as well. I took screenshots but word died on me so they're in excel darn it.

It doesn't make sense to me to park that far away on a rainy, cold morning when the lot wouldn't be that full anyway. Especially if she did indeed take the baby in with her.

ITA: Expecially a baby with a possiable ear infection on a cold rainy morning.

Very far away for that time of day. Not like the lots would be full.

I'm sure her defense atty will say she parked there because she is a fitness buff and walking was good exercise, ba dee ba dah.

JMO

BBM~
:floorlaugh: Does anybody else wonder what TH was REALLY doing when she said she was at the gym?????? (not on june4, but in general) :dance:

DeDe may need one too.. I could be wrong, but my understanding is the one she attained is not a criminal defense lawyer...JMO

ITA: Expecially a baby with a possiable ear infection on a cold rainy morning.

I do want to point out that 50* in Oregon is not really that horrible. We can be seen in shorts with Birkenstocks & socks at any time year round really ;)

I do agree with this in theory, but just wanted people to understand that for us 50* is ok IMO.

On the pdf link BeanE posted, when I mouse over the pics the following pops up.

This is word for word what's popping up:

IMG_0134 Corn Pass Fred Meyers, looking from Terris parking spot.JPG

IMG_0158 View from the enterence and exit at Walker Rd Fred Meyers, Looking at Terri parking spot on the far rock wa.JPG

She sure parked along way from the door, and as a woman who had kids, I KNOW you don't do that. You drive around until a closer one opens up! lol. I think I just came off the fence. (again)

That is interesting, and it tells us they DO have surveillance video.

FWIW, I have 2 kids, including one toddler. I do not USUALLY park close to the door, I park as close as I possibly can to a cart return place (right beside it if possible) because here in VA its illegal to leave your kid in the car alone, even for the 30 seconds it takes to return your cart (plus I worry about carjacking) If I'm a long way from the cart return I have to carry the kid a long way. Maybe that's just me... maybe most people don't worry about leaving their empty cart in the second to the front parking spot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme