Friday 's hearing, what do you predict?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the producers for Dr. Phil can sum it up in a TV show opening, why cant all the lawyers on the defense team prepare a motion that is not legally flawed? What in the world?! If it weren't such a serious matter, a innocent little child being dead, the defense actions would be laughable. I am looking forward to next Friday. Once these are dispensed with, what's next for the defense?
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmBN59RbEM8[/ame]

Is this why he wants the tapes of these jailhouse videos destroyed? "She is close. I know she is close": Casey. That is going to be quite a coincidence for the jury, right? I predict the judge will deny these motions, one and all! [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-P7bCtD5xo[/ame]

I respect Mark for resigning. I think he is a good guy and and I am glad he is helping Tim. He knows his stuff in the court room. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4Wf77FyY2Q[/ame]

There are variations on why the Anthony's aren't visiting Casey. The top reason is they are videotaped and the media releases it. According to Brad C, they send letters back and forth.

Patty, If they are writing letters back an forth..I believe the jail reads all of them..isn't that correct?

I know a person that was in prison and they checked the stamps, pol arid picture sent, they dissected it and the letter, I guess to make sure no drugs are being sent..So does the Jail know all the contents of these letters?

George and Cindy testifying...........that ought to be a hoot.

I wonder if they will be able to behave themselves ? If the defense is calling them...what are they thinking ? These people couldn't act dignified and rational if their life depended on it.

Me thinks I am going to get the crockpot ready and maybe pop some pop corn.

Friday, looks to be a wild one...if it isn't postponed:croc:.

Who will keep count of the following words/phrases on Friday?
1. Mis truths
2. From day one
3. Misconstrued

:dance:

Makes me wonder if Baez has planned for Cindy and George to testify because he knows that George causes Casey to tear up when her father speaks? He will need to show something on the anniversary of the day Caylee's remains were found right?
:sick:

Patty, If they are writing letters back an forth..I believe the jail reads all of them..isn't that correct?

I know a person that was in prison and they checked the stamps, pol arid picture sent, they dissected it and the letter, I guess to make sure no drugs are being sent..So does the Jail know all the contents of these letters?

Coincidentally, I was just discussing this issue of letters sent to a jail this week with the an acquaintenance whose husband is currently being held in our local area jail awaiting his next court hearing.

She (the wife) told me that her husband's letters (written by him) are not read or screened prior to being mailed out by the jail, nor are the letters he RECEIVES read by anyone other than him.

She said that when the jail receives mail addressed to an inmate, they deliver it and "watch as they open it" but do not screen or read contents of any letters or correspondence.

So I think it is perfectly reasonable to assume that CA/GA and KC could possibly have been in constant contact over the last year with no one else being privy to the content of these letters unless CA/GA are "sharing" (perhaps with DC?)

At least if FL jails are similar to those here....

Roll on next Friday!!

Sadly, I'm quite excited about seeing CA and GA for once.:croc:

Wth is Brad going to testify about??

I know! That is a very strange turn of events, their lawyer is subpoenaed as well, weird. Is it for the defense do you think?

Oh my , Mom and Pop testifying......you just can't make this stuff up! I remember Judge saying he allowed the entire motion about not releasing the autopsy as "more of a courtesy to the Anthonys than anything else", as if to say I indulge them, just this once. I don't think on these less sensitive subjects he is going to stretch his kindness again to a pretzel if Baez does things in bad faith or legally flawed as Mrs. Drane-Burdick loves to point out. I believe the state is calling mom and pop to the stand, if it were the defense there would be no need for the subpoena.

It's been my experience that although they can legally open and read mail they often do not.What is more common, imo is they open the envelople, check for contraband and send it on it's way. Unless the prisoner or the person writing had recently come to their attention they don't really mess with ya too much.

I just saw that the parents and Brad Conway have been subpoenaed to testify on Friday, but it wasn't clear if they are being subpoenaed by the defense or prosecution. I'm guessing the defense is calling them to plead destroying current videos and ask for visitation without cameras.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/120409-george-cindy-anthony-to-testify

lol... watch- this will be the day they finally come out and tell us we have all been "punked"!

Coincidentally, I was just discussing this issue of letters sent to a jail this week with the an acquaintenance whose husband is currently being held in our local area jail awaiting his next court hearing.

She (the wife) told me that her husband's letters (written by him) are not read or screened prior to being mailed out by the jail, nor are the letters he RECEIVES read by anyone other than him.

She said that when the jail receives mail addressed to an inmate, they deliver it and "watch as they open it" but do not screen or read contents of any letters or correspondence.

So I think it is perfectly reasonable to assume that CA/GA and KC could possibly have been in constant contact over the last year with no one else being privy to the content of these letters unless CA/GA are "sharing" (perhaps with DC?)

At least if FL jails are similar to those here....

oops, I should have finished reading before I responded!

I know! That is a very strange turn of events, their lawyer is subpoenaed as well, weird. Is it for the defense do you think?

If the Motion to Strike in regards to DCasey's deposition by the State is going to be argued on Dec 11th, could BConway, George, and Cindy have all been subpoenaed for that purpose?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member