Friday With Nancy.. NG Friday Sept 5, 2008 8PM EST

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
NG asking Horowitz if he checked his "crystal ball" to see how this all went down when he said there was no premeditation

We all know Casey used that stolen money to aid in her search for Caylee. I'm sure the purchases at Target and Winn Dixie will show that.

Daniel Horrowitz is saying it was cleaner in the trunk..

Blink do you know long in the course of a day does TES search on a case like this?

Ok I don't get the Chloroform if the car was saturated in the air with Chloroform how was George or anyone else be able to be in the car without a reaction??? So that would mean that they had to use the chloroform to try to clean the car after they found it smelled of decomp...So maybe that was what the searches on coputer was about how to use it as a cleaning agent

It was the TRUNK that was saturated

I'm sure JB, KC and CA are popping popcorn, getting ready to watch at 10p.m. to see how well they come across

Do you think George had to go to work on his birthday. I do feel bad for George he seems to be left out of the loop. I hope he had cake made a wish for Casey to give up the goods on Caylee.

TES just confirmed the Anthony's are not helping with the search

The Anthonys don't want to find Caylee..........a deceased Caylee will put Casey in prison.

Not for my Mom to see post:

Who are the shirtless dudes with tats outside, they should be careful, it has been awhile for KC, they may get offered a brownie

:crazy::slap::laugh::Banane10::Banane53::bananapowerslide:

Nancy mocks her lawyer guests when they propose their theories. "Are you clairvoyant"? sneers Nancy in a sing-song tone that is clearly meant to ridicule her guests.

Couldn't the same be said for Nancy's theories? Couldn't Nancy be called a clairvoyant for putting forth whatever she believes might've happened?

I'm sure JB, KC and CA are popping popcorn, getting ready to watch at 10p.m. to see how well they come across

OMG that is so sick and wrong (and unfortunately true) - they are just waiting to see themselves on tv some more. Makes me want to puke!

Nancy give DH H*LL always LOLOLOLOL they have a love/hate relationship

They do, I love him though, she is right, I will just never see him as anything but the husband of a beloved murder vis, Blink big sap.

Ok I don't get the Chloroform if the car was saturated in the air with Chloroform how was George or anyone else be able to be in the car without a reaction??? So that would mean that they had to use the chloroform to try to clean the car after they found it smelled of decomp...So maybe that was what the searches on coputer was about how to use it as a cleaning agent

It would be great if she googled..

HOW TO COVER UP SMELL OF DEAD BODY WITH CHLOROFORM..

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8
Back