Friday With Nancy.. NG Friday Sept 5, 2008 8PM EST

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Holy shizzit. I thought they took her laptop shortly before she was arrested though....? Or at the time, in other words, I don't think her computer was in the house after she was put in jail...please someone correct me if I'm wrong.
Wouldn't the searches, though, have been done before she was arrested?

Holy shizzit. I thought they took her laptop shortly before she was arrested though....? Or at the time, in other words, I don't think her computer was in the house after she was put in jail...please someone correct me if I'm wrong.
I really don't think anyone else is involved because of the phone call that Cindy made saying SMELLS LIKE A DEAD BODY'S BEEN IN THE D-- CAR

Originally Posted by momMass713
Is just found a very interesting site about chloroform. It is called 5 ways to clean up DNA sample. Here is the link http://bitesizebio.com/2007/10/25/5-...p-a-dna-sample. I do believe this was used after the body was out of the trunk to hide any DNA that might have been left from Caylee. I don't really think it was Casey that did the searching either because the car was at the house and she was probable already in jail. I am also really starting to believe their is someone else involved either Cindy or George.

Whoa! MomMass, great sleuthing there! It do make you wonder??? Let's ask Mark Furman...

Who orders and keeps chloroform around to clean with?

Or googles chloroform sites for household cleaning tips?

Nobody. There are better and safer cleaners, these days.

And someone who has been in LE would know that the chances of fooling CSI tech would be slim to none. I just can't see him doing something that stupid. Casey is another story.

Just my opinion. There is so much we don't know.

Especially given the quality of the FBI lab work.

Hey good one. I just thought of the same thing. How would the maggots and flies survive?

Not! George said he threw away the maggot infested Pizza. I don't think anyone else saw it, did they?

I'm thinking more sinister suzie. I think back to the bernardos, and a few other cases where chloroform was used on already stoned/drunk girls so a threesome can be easilly taped or photographed without the victim knowing or remembering.

I must add that In NO WAY do I think anything was done like this to Caylee folks. JMO (at this moment lol) what I think Caseys main use for chloroform was used for.

Rohypnol is better, faster, disappears from the body quickly, and is prolly easier to get than chloroform. It also lasts a lot longer than chloroform.

I really don't think anyone else is involved because of the phone call that Cindy made saying SMELLS LIKE A DEAD BODY'S BEEN IN THE D-- CAR

I think that KS involved Cindy right after the 911 calls. That's about when Cindy started telling the pizza story.

LP thinks Cindy has been fully involved since the trunk forensics came back.

Here's a new one for us to ponder.What if Casey put the Chloroform in the car when she parked it there thinking that her mon and dad where the ones that would be picking up the car and it would kill both of them on the drive home,but instead the car was picked up by the tow yard and sat for a few days weaking the chloroform . Casey thought the finance Co. would have the car checked for the owner and then they would call her parents to come and get it ,Then her mon, dad and Caylee would all be gone and she would have the house and the insurance money,

Ooh, I like this idea, however I don't believe she did call her parents to come pick it up??? seems like if that was her intention she would have.

Tonight on 20/20 her lawyer said they Casey was scared for her family if she talks , Have any of you heard the Anthonys say anything about theating pone calls from the people who have Caylee ,For the life of me i do not understand why these people are trusting their lying daughter so much.Would any of you want to live with your daughter if you thought she had killed her child ? I would be the first to feed her to the dogs

i KNEW that's what they did :)

Per NG and LP, their names are on the promissory notes to the two bail bondsmen.

They DO have to pay that $50K, at some point.

So, the "concerned anonymous benefactor" who bailed out KC because s/he thinks her "constitutional rights are being violated" is another A family fiction.

Ooh, I like this idea, however I don't believe she did call her parents to come pick it up??? seems like if that was her intention she would have.
No she would not have been the one to call them ,she could not have done that or she new she would be the blame for something ,
,and after her parents died she could say they were the ones that had Caylee and she don't know what her parents did with her ,that way she is free and clear of everything

Tonight on 20/20 her lawyer said they Casey was scared for her family if she talks , Have any of you heard the Anthonys say anything about theating pone calls from the people who have Caylee ,For the life of me i do not understand why these people are trusting their lying daughter so much.Would any of you want to live with your daughter if you thought she had killed her child ? I would be the first to feed her to the dogs

But, you are NORMAL. All the Anthonys seem pretty twisted. They give "dysfunctional" an ENTIRELY new definition.

LP says he thinks they know what KC did, now. But, they don't want to lose Caylee AND KC. I'm guessing that KC is pushing a lot of their guilt buttons, too. Prolly blaming them for what happened to Caylee. Maybe threatening to implicate them in the crime, in addition to the cover-up.

Per LP the Anthonys have been getting threatening calls, BTW. Per CA, they have NOT.

I agree. BH's have to be pretty good investigators, and putting 2 and 2 together. I also believe that his only motive right now is finding Caylee. If he was willing to put up $50,000 to get Casey out hoping she would talk, and now willing to put up another $50,000 if someone will lead him to the body, then he can't be all bad!!

But, per NG and LP, it looks like C & G bailed KC out. They gave the bail bondsmen a promissory note.

respectfully snipped:
How stupid was it for C & G to put their house up as surety for KCs bail? They still have to pay that $50K.

Was the reported somewhere? I read that the $50,000 was given to them by an anonymous source to put up for her release. By having the GPs sign the note, the donor would be able to stay anonymous.

This could just be another lie mixed in with a little bit of truth. If she is protecting someone in her family, then she would be endangering that person by talking. She's a master at weaving a lie with a little bit of truth.

Please people, do not listen to anything Jose' Baez says. Hes the defense attorney, he lies too. He is defending his client (a job I could never do, in this case! grrrr!)

Oh yeah, perhaps the chloroform (for drug purposes?) was in the trunk, started leaking or busted and the fumes overwhelmed Caylee who was in the back seat????

Possibly rangdang. You know all this time, I thought Caseys car was a hatchback type car, where the trunk has an open concept style with the back seat, but a friend just told me no it isn't....trunk is seperate. I need to do some post searching here lol.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blueeyes1981
Back