• She is angry that she cannot speak

Votes: 9 3.3%
  • She is furious at being caught in her lies

Votes: 52 19.0%
  • She is wallowing in self-pity at her incarceration

Votes: 61 22.3%
  • She believes she can sway the jury

Votes: 112 41.0%
  • None of the Above (Please comment with your answer)

Votes: 39 14.3%

• Total voters
I think that the tears today were out of the defense telling her when to cry and when not to.

-------------------------

I agree. they are coaching her on every move she makes.
As one who has had panic attacks, her actions are not in line with attacks.
I dont believe her. IMO :seeya:

BBM. Respectfully, she isn't 'facing' anything. She is hiding her face well and refuses to look at what she did to her daughter. How I wish I could grab that bun and force her to face those pictures and look directly at what she did.

If there are any tears they are solely for herself and knowing how much evidence the state has against her. In other words her tears are because she knows she's f'd.

I don't know if she cried or not, I didn't get to see enough at it. However, anytime I looked she was refusing to look at the screen, and that just burned me up. I agree with the desire to "grab that bun and force her to face those pictures..."

EVEN if she had nothing to do with her child's death (insert comedic laughter), she owes Caylee the dignity of looking at her one last time. Caylee deserves a mother who will look at her and who will love her till the end of time.

IMO, KC's behavior had the look of shame. I think that if I were on the jury, hearing all the evidence for the first time, I would watch her & think "she's ashamed."

Of course, i don't really think she's ashamed. I think she doesn't think about anything that doesn't further her own needs.

I wonder if she'll say the same thing she did to one of the earlier witnesses (when she gets back to her cell):

D*M I'm a good Liar.

??

Mel

She's carrying on and having a panic attack because she knows the jig is up now. You can tell the body was there for months and had been under a flood. She knows no one will believe the roy kronk bs. She knows she is going to death row. Thats what made her sick. She can feel the jurors wrath.

faker.jpg

This is not an expression of grief/sorrow.

According to Dr. Paul Ekman (Ph.D. of clinical psychology & developer of the Facial Action Coding System) the inner eyebrows will point upward during an expression of grief/sorrow.

In the above photo, the inner eyebrows are pointing downward, revealing an expression of anger.

KC can attempt to feign grief or sorrow till the cows come home, but her facial muscles betray her true feelings.

She was crying. I did see a few tears, and her eyes were moist and getting puffy.
I went through a traumatic experience recently and was sobbing hysterically but had very few tears. I cannot produce tears sometimes and other times they flow freely. I can produce tears easier when I'm angry than when I'm upset.
Some of us are beginning to sound a lot like the talking heads. We diss her because she doesn't show emotion and then when she does, we diss her for that.
Well, at least we're consistent.

She was crying. I did see a few tears, and her eyes were moist and getting puffy.
I went through a traumatic experience recently and was sobbing hysterically but had very few tears. I cannot produce tears sometimes and other times they flow freely. I can produce tears easier when I'm angry than when I'm upset.
Some of us are beginning to sound a lot like the talking heads. We diss her because she doesn't show emotion and then when she does, we diss her for that.

JMO but anybody's eyes would get puffy if you are rubbing the crap out of them.

I personally felt the "Crying" was fake, a huge, bad act. If she had been sobbing and inconsolable (like a normal mother would have been) I would have still called her a faker, given all of the evidence proving her to be nothing more than a lying, murderous...*coughs* but at least I would have had a niggling doubt in my mind about the sincerity of her emotions. She just completely confirmed everything I already think about her. Faker. Liar. Sociopath. Murderer.

faker.jpg

This is not an expression of grief/sorrow.

According to Dr. Paul Ekman (Ph.D. of clinical psychology & developer of the Facial Action Coding System) the inner eyebrows will point upward during an expression of grief/sorrow.

In the above photo, the inner eyebrows are pointing downward, revealing an expression of anger.

KC can attempt to feign grief or sorrow till the cows come home, but her facial muscles betray her true feelings.
looks like anger if anything...

I amazed at some of comments by Headline News commentator Sonny Huston(not sure of her last name) she claimed ICA was sobbing today and the anchor was saying how emotional all this was for ICA. Give me a break. ICA mat have shed actually one or two wet tears..but sobbing??? please.

I believe she cries because she suffers from S.B.S. (Spiteful B^tch Syndrome) and M.M.D. (Murdering Mom Disorder). Both of these conditions cause dry, invisable tears to flow from one eye and then the other. Of course, this is just my observation and opinion.

to be reality based, i saw tears. in her eyelashes and running down her cheek. i honestly believe she is crying because she is being forced to face the horrors of what, i believe, she did to her daughter. i think kc lives in a fantasy world and when forced to face it, something happens to her, panic maybe. she is able to continue the fantasy throughout the photos of the general discovery area until they come to the photos of little caylee's remains. she can no longer live in denial at that point.
i also think she was looking sometimes for residue in the tissue from her nose. sorry, but i would do that, too.
kc, imho, is ODD, (oppositional defiant disorder) and ASD, (anti-social disorder).

I saw tears. I have no sympathy for her. I really wonder though if she has convinced herself that someone else did this to her baby ? She definitely turns the tears on and off doesn't she! Head down when she doesn't want to acknowledge what is going on, head up when CM starts his cross.

ITA! It totally depends upon the moment. The crying after Cindy took the stand was rage/anger motivated. Today, she forced herself to cry. She picked at her tear ducts, picked at her nose - why does she wipe her face so hard?!. And the tissue? What is with the constant folding? If you will recall her tantrum after Cindy left the stand, the tissue was extremely crumpled and she wasn't checking for any liquids.

Yep ,tantrum's the right word......and with real tears but minimal use of tissue. :waitasec:
Today, she really needed her kleenex prop.

When I see her pretend grief, my mind goes straight to the vt of her at Blockbusters and bouncing out of Target with her swag. And as LDB asked repeatedly throughout her opening statement....... Where was Caylee Marie Anthony. Well everyone saw today. Her mother threw her into a littered swamp surrounded by all sorts of trash.

She cried harder the day her mother bypassed her in the courtroom after testifying but, I do think today was affecting her because she couldn't get away from it. She was crying for herself because she's feeling trapped.

She could NOT look at the pictures that are what's left of her little baby girl. She was feeling the outrage, the shock, the resentment of the audience on top of her brother being in court this morning. Her parents were not in the courtroom. I'm sure they would not have made it through all that so IMO that was best. I'm sure she was coached but, I for one, have lost all sympathy for her. No amount of tears can convince me she has any remorse for this. Just sorrow because she's been caught.

Yep, like a cornered rat.

I think you seem like a considerate and kind person. I take great risk of getting flamed by saying that yes, we do tend to sound like "talking heads" around here. Several months back, during a hearing, I pointed out the question of - just what exactly should she look like? There was, and still is, literally NO expression or action on her part that wouldn't be met with great criticism here.

However, I think in this case, it was not so much her lack of tears, but her angry looking eyes, and her refusal to even look at the monitor in front of her. I understand the whole crying without tears thing! I think we all do, but the face says it all, tears or no.

thanks for your opinion. Sometimes it's hard to swim against the current.

I saw tears too, but forced tears. I also saw fear,anger and guilt. The other day when CA testified I saw tears with a hissy fit. She really isn't that complicated. She is just as guilty as sin.

This is exactly what Detective Yuri Melich told her would happen from the very beginning -- that her baby was probably "out there somewhere" and not in good shape, that her lies were going to hurt a lot of people, and in the end they would find out ("we always do," he said). :maddening:

Well, at that time ICA was oh-so-perky and full of witty comebacks to all of LE's questions. Not a hint of panic, tears or nausea then, even though she knew everything then that she knows now about how her baby died and where she was.

:sick:

I got glimpses of her from work. I did sneak on WFTV. My bad. I did not notice wet tears, just a red nose, and eye dabbing. She proved to me today she is not that good of an actress. Real grief is what we exhibited on the stand when the 911 calls were played as Cindy sat and listened. Cindy relived that day. If KC was grief stricken she would of did the same as Cindy only much worse. IMO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bill1620
Back