Full circle

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
:blowkiss: Thank you. How I wish, instead of appearing on the Morning Show, the Anthony's had made a brief statement from in front of their home thanking the media for keeping Caylee's story alive, for LE for working so hard, to all the volunteers who searched so hard for her but most of all to Tim Miller for always being there when we need him to be. When I think of Caylee, I also think of Tim. The sad look on his face, the way he took so much abuse from Cindy but remained the silent cowboy, the gentleman that he really is. I also have to wonder how it must feel to Tim & the rest to be back in Orlando on yet another search for another missing person. So, since Cindy & George won't say it, I will, THANK YOU Tim, Lisa & all the volunteers who searched their hearts & souls out for Caylee. God Bless you for being there each time that call comes thru.

You are so right, LeLe. Thanking volunteers, Tim Miller & TES, LE,and so many others would have been the most fitting way to honor Caylee. Too bad they just don't get it. I would bet they have missed most of the truly valuable and meaningful people & experiences in their lives. So sad!

I found it extremely suspect that the A's chose to appear on national television on a date that everyone except them has deemed the anniversary of their DGD death. Since when have they agreed or conceded that the 16th was the date of Caylee's demise?????? Was that their Freudian admission to date of death????

You are so right, LeLe. Thanking volunteers, Tim Miller & TES, LE,and so many others would have been the most fitting way to honor Caylee. Too bad they just don't get it. I would bet they have missed most of the truly valuable and meaningful people & experiences in their lives. So sad!

ITA That would have been a refreshing change from their usual blah, blah, blah! I'm sure they came home and read the different forums and smacked their foreheads and screamed "WTH IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE!!"

I found it extremely suspect that the A's chose to appear on national television on a date that everyone except them has deemed the anniversary of their DGD death. Since when have they agreed or conceded that the 16th was the date of Caylee's demise?????? Was that their Freudian admission to date of death????

I also thought that was odd. ARE they admitting she died on the 16th? I thought Cindy thought it was junk science.

I didn't see it as CA admitting anythang. She said---> Yesterday was bad--today and everyday. Am I wrong?

cayleemrpotatoe-2.jpg

That one always kicks my butt. And my heart.

oH Tater.....you just ripped my heart out!

This tragedy has made me reflect on my own narcissism, which was unchecked before now, this tragedy has made me sit my four grown children down and talk about the epidemic that is single motherhood and child endangerment/murder...I have two daughters who are both under 25 and both have children. One is single and a perfect candidate for the trials that KC faced. I have learned more about my daughters since this case began because we talked about KC's partying, the text messaging, the need to be with friends, etc., these are conversations we would never have had before. I have held my grandchildren more often, told my family I loved them more often, and talked to God more often in this past year - because of precious Caylee Marie Anthony. God bruoght her into all our lives and we are better for it. As for the rest of Caylee's family, this one-year anniversary I hope made them reflect and learn from this - but after their appaerance on GMA they obviously haven't learned a thing.

I also thought that was odd. ARE they admitting she died on the 16th? I thought Cindy thought it was junk science.

This is what I love about WS.....we are all sitting on our couches watching this train wreck and simultaneously going.....WTF???????? Not even respect for Caylee on such a reflective, sad day. Has it really been nearly a year since this case came to light?

I don't think I'm at the end of the circle yet because I'm in a place now, I thought I'd never be.
A wise buddhist friend told me that baby souls choose their parents. Poor, diseased, sociopath... whatever, the child choses the parents that will provide the lessons the child needs to learn in this lifetime to evolve and grow. I've been thinking a lot about that.
Caylee came into this world and left this world perfect. If she needed to learn what abuse and neglect was, or what self absorption was or maybe what a liar is, she certainly picked the right parent. I'm taking comfort knowing she left before her family had a chance to destroy her perfection.
With the only pure, honest and beautiful part of their miserable lives gone, look how far they all stoop!!
I really have to thank all the family members at Rick's wedding who brought to Nurse Cindys attention, the fact her daughter was in her last trimester and not just suffering from a tumor because if they hadn't, sweet Caylee would likely have been triple bagged and tossed out at birth by her Mother of the year.

JMO, I know it sounds harsh but don't you think that was exactly what KC had planned for Caylees actual birth day??

It’s easy to fall in love with a baby. They idolize you so readily, love you without abandon. They never doubt your love for them-not even for an instant. A child’s Sun and Moon rise and set on you, their Family. Their love is pure and unconditional. It is not derived from proof but from faith. Unconditional love, in turn, risks becoming the soil in which the selfish sow their needy seeds blind to the pernicious crop they will one day reap. I do believe this was a young Casey’s fate. I believe it was a legacy that Caylee was born into as well. No one in that house felt unconditionally loved by another. Everyone criticized all the failings of the others, many hurtful and unkind things were said and done. The redemptive quality of Caylee’s untainted love became her value to the family.

Deep down every person inherently knows that love lies in accountability and forgiveness. I think it's obvious to all that these were the qualities most lacking in that household. It became easier to rely on the source of “easy love” to fill the void left behind than it was to own-up to the conditions imposed by the other members. Caylee reassured them that they were "good" and "worthy" of love. Caylee was a refuge from the superficial love and demands that unnurtured relationships had wrought upon them. The validation Caylee’s love provided them superseded her own needs as a person. Caylee was reduced to a possession doomed to be fought over for the term of her innocence.

Unfortunately, the forces that drove their love for Caylee were predicated on their own needs being paramount. I doubt they recognize the honesty in that, and of course Caylee did not have the ability to challenge her place. Caylee's needs were simple, pure with the ignorance that a young life brings. The Anthony's needs were complex and rooted in a lifetime before she ever existed. They were needier, more selfish, more powerful. They coveted the love of Caylee because ultimately they knew... a million people could love her, but only one person could love them.

My heart breaks as I write this because I think we are all guilty of using a child this way at one time or another. I hope it's designed to remind us of the humanity we are all born with and our own capacity to love others the same way a child does. I weep for the child that lost her young life and I weep for the Anthony's, yes Casey too, for the love they lost that day... a love we all need. They had a duty to protect the source of that love, to recognize the right to life for the beautiful little person that lay beyond her qualities.

Caylee will live on in the purity of her love, both for the Anthony's and the rest of us who know of her only in death. She loved, unconditionally, the Mother who took her life and the family that stood by and let it happen. She loved those that we cannot. If there is any solace in the taking of her young life it could be found in that purity kept intact, and not the inevitable degradation of that quality a future with her role models would have surely brought.

Caylee Marie, killed in the absence of protectors, may you become a beacon of all the beauty of an innocent child’s love. May you always be a reminder to protect the other beautiful Innocents of our world. Such a grand purpose for such little shoulders.

Be strong and carry on, Little One. There is nothing but love for you now.

You have written such a beautiful, honest and eloquent tribute to Caylee's brief life. I would like your permission, Scratch, to save your work in my "Caylee Folder" on my pc. I would like to be able to go back from time to time and re-visit this very meaningful post. Thank you, Scratch, for sharing your heartfelt tribute. :blowkiss:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem
Back