FW's Two California Guests

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Sissi, if you, and I don't, believe that the DNA is relevant in this case then theirs didn't match either.

I don't believe the DNA is even part of this case...it was contaminated and...not fresh.

sissi said:
Yeah, however, the forever gracious hostess, Patsy, gave Priscilla the option to allow overflow guests stay at the house if necessary. They had a key. If one of them were found in the house, the excuse was "hand delivered" by Patsy. They came to spend the night.
Very interesting sissi, I have never heard of this before. Where did you obtain this information? Please could you give me a link to it if you have one, thanks

aussiesheila said:
Very interesting sissi, I have never heard of this before. Where did you obtain this information? Please could you give me a link to it if you have one, thanks
I'd never heard it before either. I am also interested to know Sissi's source.

I think she means the White's had a key to the Ramsey home...therefor the guests could have used that key.

I'm not sure where the reference came from that Patsy offered to let some of the White's guests stay at their home, if needed. Patsy knew they would be flying out and leaving really early in the morning...

Jayelles said:
I'd never heard it before either. I am also interested to know Sissi's source.
I've read that too.
I think it was in PMPT.

Anyone have a source? I'd never heard that before, but one of the two guys reportedly resembled JAR. Anyone know if he was at the FWs' dinner, for sure? Because neighbor Barnhill saw someone he thought was JAR walking toward the Rs' house, before dark. Right after they'd left? I think it's great that we're still learning details new to us.

Seeker, I don't think I actually ever said it wasn't normal for the two guys who were "family" to be visiting the FWs for Christmas. Didn't see your comment until just now.

I just meant it was quite a coincidence imo that there was this death and that they belonged to a Kali group, which I probably read at Jameson's or somewhere a long time ago, maybe Justice Watch. Weren't you there? I seem to remember there was quite a bit of discussion about it, people googling Kali, etc. Maybe the coincidence was just that. Depending on how many of the others were in groups that are supposed to be rather unusual these days. I believe the word revivals, of ancient beliefs, was used in some theories. We also looked up Boulder's Pagan Alliance, etc. They held ceremonies out in the hills, and I always wondered if, when JR and some friends went for the walk where he kept saying "I'm so sorry," that they may have been just walking or may have been looking for campfires or something.

Eagle1 said:
Anyone have a source? I'd never heard that before, but one of the two guys reportedly resembled JAR. Anyone know if he was at the FWs' dinner, for sure? Because neighbor Barnhill saw someone he thought was JAR walking toward the Rs' house, before dark. Right after they'd left? I think it's great that we're still learning details new to us.

Seeker, I don't think I actually ever said it wasn't normal for the two guys who were "family" to be visiting the FWs for Christmas. Didn't see your comment until just now.

I just meant it was quite a coincidence imo that there was this death and that they belonged to a Kali group, which I probably read at Jameson's or somewhere a long time ago, maybe Justice Watch. Weren't you there? I seem to remember there was quite a bit of discussion about it, people googling Kali, etc. Maybe the coincidence was just that. Depending on how many of the others were in groups that are supposed to be rather unusual these days. I believe the word revivals, of ancient beliefs, was used in some theories. We also looked up Boulder's Pagan Alliance, etc. They held ceremonies out in the hills, and I always wondered if, when JR and some friends went for the walk where he kept saying "I'm so sorry," that they may have been just walking or may have been looking for campfires or something.
Here's a good site on Godesses, especially Kore (or aka Persephone):
http://www.spiralgoddess.com/Demeter.html

On the same site for Kali: The Goddess also has a fierce and frightening aspect. Without death, there can be no life. Within the essence of the Goddess there are powerful and sometimes ruthless energies. Retribution, vengeance, detachment, rage and cosmic justice are often listed as attributes of both Kali and Lilith. The same Goddesses are also life givers and creation Goddesses.

"Without death, there can be no life." Sounds like I heard that kind of statement before.
No doubt, Kali is all about death. I totally agree Eagle1, that is a weird coincidence.

I don't know if this "There is no life w/out death" means something similar to what Jesus said about being "planted" when we die. I don't claim to know what that meant or if it was already a pagan saying before He reminded them of it or rephrased it or whatever.

Yup, I do think it's rather a weird coincidence that there was a death just when the two were there who allegedly belonged to the Kali cult and that, if I remember correctly, the McSantas also belonged to a religion that combined all kinds of religions, incl the pagan (?) ones. Maybe coincidence, I have to admit, since we really just don't know.

were at the White's for Christmas too--not much mentioned about them, but did they stay with the White's too? From what I remember the White's house wasn't all that large. I suspect the house guests weren't talking--or we'd have seen it all over the tabloids....something to the house guest's and White's credit.

Bill Cox, Priscilla's sisters' husband, said he watched the movie "Nick of Time" after dinner, I heard somewhere.

Were all the men, FW, his two guests and father-in-law, also maybe his son, watching the movie together, while the women chatted until the wee hours?

Or did FW have another viewing room and another movie for some of them, and/ or did some of them maybe even go out for a walk, a breath of fresh air?

"Nick of Time" was about a political faction ordering this man to assassinate somebody, by a certain time, or they would kill his little girl, they'd just kidnapped. Shades of Manchurian Candidate. There were about 20 similar movies around that time. In one, a man stood up to go get some popcorn or something in a theater just when they were paging someone, so he was seized by a political faction, and I forget the rest, think they got him accused of assassinating someone.

There are several strange coincidences, the movie about kidnapping a little girl on the same night JonBenet was killed, the two guys allegedly belong to a cult, the bonus decided months before matching the number of a Psalm.

What would make a Lockheed or Access Graphics exec decide a bonus award based on an obscure Psalm? This was months before JBR's death, and there was something going on a couple of places in Mich. at the same time, according to our reports and discussions. (Informant at Waterford, Mi, near Pontiac-Detroit re a boating accident plot, and loiterer in Charlevoix a hate propagandist against JR.) Strange things were happening for months before all this happened !

I believe the $ll8,000 was after taxes. So if it was the bonus amount, someone would have to know the after tax number, which was on JR's check stubs, which might have been found.

Good point, but the company wouldn't have paid the taxes. JR would have to pay the taxes from the gross amount of the check.

My question is, do we know the name of the exec who decided this amount?

Because I'm thinking this whole case was orchestrated by a miserable person reading Psalms who discovered this particular Psalm, a typical sociopath skilled in manipulating, mind-controlling others.

I'm think the Psalm and the bonus amount, then the claims of others also owing JR that exact amount, would be our EARLIEST clue.

The whole case started from there. APAC and/or some other possibly-Philippines faction were background stuff. Had JR been approached by some possibly-American nut with funny ideas while he was in the Philippines, rejected the person, who waited all these years for the ultimate crime idea, felt that getting it from the Bible, though it was so twisted, justified it as some kind of religion?

Someone's posted that PR probably got mixed up with the cultlike friends because JR was away so much. (Overseas most of the time?) That she didn't know what exactly they really believed. But I think there was an extra who masterminded all this as the perfect crime.

Editing after re-reading the Psalm to say, maybe cults always did use the two or three verses about binding the sacrifice, starting with the ancient Celts. I don't know anything about cults.

Yellow scarves were worn by some kind of rebellion in China.

Somewhere at WS I think it's been mentioned also that some cult group, maybe related to the Kali group or maybe not, wore scarves of a certain color, either white or yellow, and strangled people.

Did that stem from any belief about binding sacrifices? Who can remember their name?

The Thugee apparently strangled their victim's with white scarves.

Thanks, Narlacat. I knew it was one word.

Okay, could the Ramsey "friends" have been imitating the Thugee, folks? Or a combination of cults like that? ("We didn't mean for this to happen.")

Will "nick" aka first "maketoast", step up to the plate here and explain why his early posts were out of "access graphics".

Advanced Groups Search
Preferences

alt.true-crime > Maketoast.com - JBR Chat Room - 12:00 EST - View Parsed

Subject: Maketoast.com - JBR Chat Room - 12:00 EST
Date: 1997/05/26
Message-ID: <3388fcbb.7334055@news.mindspring.com>#1/1
X-Deja-AN: 243919019
Sender: Robert N. Williams
X-Server-Date: 26 May 1997 03:07:19 GMT
Organization: Access Graphics
Reply-To: dsha...@mindspring.com
Newsgroups: alt.true-crime

This post is to inform anyone who may be interested, that we
will be meeting in the JBR Chat Room at Maketoast.com at
12:00amEST on a nightly basis. If you don't even have the
slightest clue as to what I am talking about, just go visit:

http://www.maketoast.com

If not tonight, we will start meeting tomorrow night, and
if you think that the time should be changed, or other times
should be added, just drop me a line...

Thank you for your time, Cheers!

- Robert N. Williams
dsha...@mindspring.com

Subject: New JBR image page http://www.mindspring.com/~dshadow/
Date: 1997/03/31
Message-ID: <333f6047.21307069@news.wp-lag.mindspring.com>#1/1
X-Deja-AN: 229594909
Sender: Robert W.C.
X-Server-Date: 31 Mar 1997 07:01:06 GMT
Reply-To: madcir...@englandmail.com

http://www.mindspring.com/~dshadow/

a collection of LOTS of JBR images...

sissi said:
Will "nick" aka first "maketoast", step up to the plate here and explain why his early posts were out of "access graphics".

Advanced Groups Search
Preferences

alt.true-crime > Maketoast.com - JBR Chat Room - 12:00 EST - View Parsed

Subject: Maketoast.com - JBR Chat Room - 12:00 EST
Date: 1997/05/26
Message-ID: <3388fcbb.7334055@news.mindspring.com>#1/1
X-Deja-AN: 243919019
Sender: Robert N. Williams
X-Server-Date: 26 May 1997 03:07:19 GMT
Reply-To: dsha...@mindspring.com

This post is to inform anyone who may be interested, that we
will be meeting in the JBR Chat Room at Maketoast.com at
12:00amEST on a nightly basis. If you don't even have the
slightest clue as to what I am talking about, just go visit:

http://www.maketoast.com

If not tonight, we will start meeting tomorrow night, and
if you think that the time should be changed, or other times
should be added, just drop me a line...

Thank you for your time, Cheers!

- Robert N. Williams
dsha...@mindspring.com
wow, got me interested.

Yep, Narlacat, it's interesting ,as well, that the very site used for the early Jonbenet picture sharing , was just months before a "warez" site, used for the purpose of hacking and black market software trading. There may be some legitimate explanation for the madcircle /england address, and the use of access; I just would love to know what it is. Curiosity killed the cat, I'm not "gonna" press it anywhere but "here".

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseCherami
Back