FXNWS Judge Jeanine 6/25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wow. I think that sounds very logical. So ICA may have been crying genuinely for how she threw LA under the bus. But why was he so angry when the baby was born? Because CA said to let it go?

My gut feeling is because he was excluded. He didn't know why but he heeded CA's instruction. He was to be a first time uncle, of course at the time he didn't know it would be his only niece but, he was hurt because he was purposely left out. He asked his parents about the pregnancy once, he was told "let it go". When she was born, he wasn't told. He was angry about it but, he did what he was told probably thinking it was best somehow. Wouldn't you be hurt? He never knew why so he took it personally and he's held that in for 5 years! When he overheard the convo, he took that to the DT because he knew he couldn't let that lie go any further. He didn't deserve this. So, rather than throw his parents under the bus during testimony, he said just enough for us to "get it" and in the process stymied JB to pursue the abuse issue. The truth always reveals itself and sometimes in mysterious ways. That's the way I read it.

what the heck is ICA crying for just because her brother felt left out.

Because it's not only that, IMO. I think she was really feeling bad during LA's testimony. Maybe afraid of what he may say ("she told my parents I raped her, the liar!"?) along with feeling bad for him.

For those who are confused... for some reason Mallory's testimony REALLY stands out in my head.

Mallory met Lee in late 2006
and they have been together since then except for a brief period in early 2007.

Mallory was not close to Casey
but they kept in touch, not arguments.

Mallory had a good relationship with Cindy in 2008.

Mallory is close to Cindy
and was not as close to Cindy in 2008 as she is now.

George, is about the same.

I personally wonder if Mallory is closer to Cindy now because Casey isn't in the picture.

Mallory Parker's testimony: (In my opinion the best thing Baez has done during the whole case.)
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuNywJNcTd4&feature=channel_video_title"]YouTube - ‪Casey Anthony Murder Trial Day 15 - 5/27/11 Part 4 (Mallory Parker)‬‏[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uK2LbXyG55w&feature=channel_video_title"]YouTube - ‪Casey Anthony: Murder Trial Day 15 - 5/27/11 Part 5 (Mallory Parker/William Waters)‬‏[/ame]

Did anyone else notice ICA crying during Lee's testimony? It was the hardest I have seen her cry yet- looked real to me. Even had eye/cheek twitches going on.
What in the heck do you think They were so upset about? What's the latest speculation? I just can't think what it would be, unless ICA had accused LA of being the father of Caylee.

Yeah, I noticed, and it made me want to hurl...there were no real tears for her daughter, but there were for this. Sickening.

On another note, I wonder.....pure speculation, but what if CA & GA weren't in denial over the pregnancy? What IF, ICA told them LA was the father, and they decided to keep it quiet, even from LA, until they had a paternity test done? This scenario is the only thing that makes sense to me. Her tears today, could have actually been guilt, for falsely accusing him, and hurting him and he doesn't even know why, because it was just another lie to her mom to cover her own arse.

Which is why he said he needs her in his life. I need and extra $24K in my life too!:floorlaugh:

Gee, that's funny. IIRC, it was only $4000.00 when the story first broke. Now it's $24,000??? Must be the interest that gets ya.

I know it does really seem out there, but then I have a hard time believing that Casey was concerned with the dogs having fleas.

Seems as though I recall something CA said back at the beginning about having fussed at KC about flea bites on Caylee. IIRC, it was intimated that Caylee had gotten flea bites all over her and CA was upset about it. Maybe Zanny's little white dog had fleas! :crazy:

Yeah, I noticed, and it made me want to hurl...there were no real tears for her daughter, but there were for this. Sickening.

On another note, I wonder.....pure speculation, but what if CA & GA weren't in denial over the pregnancy? What IF, ICA told them LA was the father, and they decided to keep it quiet, even from LA, until they had a paternity test done? This scenario is the only thing that makes sense to me. Her tears today, could have actually been guilt, for falsely accusing him, and hurting him and he doesn't even know why, because it was just another lie to her mom to cover her own arse.

Yes! I think that's it! That's why CA and GA never pushed to ask who the father was- probably never asked really if ICA told them LA. And why no father listed on the birth certificate.

Really that's not a bad theory she wanted and abortion CA said no so maybe she tried rape/incest as widely accepted for abortion and then rumors about adoption after that. I can see her saying anything to get what she wanted, in this case abortion.:twocents:

My 11 year old has been going crazy for the past 15 minutes trying to figure out who Geraldo reminded him. It finally came to him: The Pringles Guy!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Yes! I think that's it! That's why CA and GA never pushed to ask who the father was- probably never asked really if ICA told them LA. And why no father listed on the birth certificate.

Is that why they named her Cay- Lee ....using both their names Casey and Lee.?

Because flea products is what everyone would search for if they suspected their dog was sick from eating something in the yard. Followed by chlorophyll, choloroform, neck breaking and hypovolemia.

And, also, Cindy and George used IE as their browser and Yahoo as their search engine. Casey used Firefox and Google on her Password Protected user Account on the family desktop. The searches were on Casey's account and knowing how sneaky Casey was she would never leave her account on without logging off first. Cindy wouldn't know the truth if it bit her.

Really that's not a bad theory she wanted and abortion CA said no so maybe she tried rape/incest as widely accepted for abortion and then rumors about adoption after that. I can see her saying anything to get what she wanted, in this case abortion.:twocents:

It makes sense why ICA was crying so much now. She was crying out of guilt for the hurt she caused her brother.

Since day one, I've been trying to figure out WHY they would hide a pregnancy in this day and age. CA is not an old-fashioned type woman. It just kept eating at me. But even when the incest carp came out, I didn't get it, mainly because I don't believe the incest carpola for a moment. But this. This makes sense. She's such a liar. It fits that she would do that. It fits that CA would want to keep it hush hush. Then, if baby was LA's, up for adoption she goes?

Was that the big secret ICA had in jail when she told her mom 'I haven't told anyone' or 'I haven't said anything'....something like that.

Because flea products is what everyone would search for if they suspected their dog was sick from eating something in the yard. Followed by chlorophyll, choloroform, neck breaking and hypovolemia.

I think you forgot ruptured spleen.

The Bill guy on there says that he believes OSCO is scouring CA work records for discrepencies said on the stand.

They don't need to. They were already released in discovery, and LDB laid the foundation yesterday for slamming Cindy's fingers in the door during rebuttal.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487
Back