FXNWS Judge Jeanine 6/25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
But Cindy said she would fudge her time card so no overtime ever showed up. I think the SA needs to find emails she sent from work on those dates to prove she was there. LDB asked Cindy if her emails would still be stored on Gentiva's server, Cindy said no, so I guess that means they are still there.

Cindy said (paraphrasing) that she was salaried, in management, and was prohibited to record overtime. Therefore she would have to record 8 hour days. If she left work early her boss would fudge the card for her to reflect 8 hours, because it all worked out in the end.

Rewind to very early in the trial. Cindy said June 16 stood out in her mind because it was a Monday, and Monday's were long days for her, and she really could not take Caylee on Mondays.

Back to the trial. LDB asked Cindy if her time sheets for June 16 and 17 looked accurate. Cindy said they did. LDB pushed. Cindy reaffirmed.

Why was LDB pushing on those days? There were at least two reasons, but one was that Cindy worked overtime those days, and it is reflected in the time sheets. Oops, Cindy.

It gets better. Or worse, if you are Cindy.

The time sheet for Monday, March 17 - the day of the first chloroform search - shows Cindy worked overtime. She did not go home early. She did not work 8 hours. She worked overtime.

The same is true for Friday, March 21.

Oops, Cindy..

In this thread alone, we've come to the concensus that CA lied about now knowing about the pregnancy until June of '05. KC was in her first trimester when she told Kio that adoption was out of the question because her mother said so.

Also, that Caylee's name is a combination of the names, Casey and Lee.
That Lee didn't know he had been accused of being the father to Caylee until he overheard a conversation between his parents and their attorney. It explained the deliberate exclusion of him as being part of the experience of her birth or anything to do with the pregnancy and explained the continued lie coming from Casey. He did not follow through on the stand because it was his sister's lie that brought them all to that court room and his parents belief of that lie that fed the monster. All they ever had to do was ask him and everything would have changed.

Your post explains a lot that occurred on the stand yesterday. I think you are correct. Lee showed genuine, raw emotion yesterday. The revelation of the betrayals were/are fairly new to him and KC for a brief moment felt guilty of her accusations. When Lee did not save her on the stand by buying into the molestation theory JB was trying to pry out of LA her tears turned into an angry look. Typical KC...brother Lee did not come to the rescue. Lee needs to run from this family as fast as his feet will take him.

i agree with this whole line of thinking!! no one would ever believe that lee's tears were like that because he "felt left out" or "wasn't included" ... he's not a crier/whiner like that! i always thought this was about the molestation & it would explain ICA's tears as well!

didn't the judge say, at the end of the day on thursday (after the jury had left the room), that the defense needed to address some of what they had put out in opening statement (such as the drowning and the sexual abuse). did anyone see this late on thursday?

I believe Caylee's name came from both Casey and Lee but I'm thinking it was more of ICA being close with her brother and having a good relationship with him. Why would they advertise the pair conceiving Caylee by giving her that name if that were possibly the case? Don't the A's usually deny everything instead of bringing attention to it?

I watched the final few minutes of Geraldo. Didn't he say that the defense would have more proof of the molestation during next weeks trial. Now, how would he know that? Maybe from his best buddy JB?

i agree with this whole line of thinking!! no one would ever believe that lee's tears were like that because he "felt left out" or "wasn't included" ... he's not a crier/whiner like that! i always thought this was about the molestation & it would explain ICA's tears as well!

didn't the judge say, at the end of the day on thursday (after the jury had left the room), that the defense needed to address some of what they had put out in opening statement (such as the drowning and the sexual abuse). did anyone see this late on thursday?

Yup, but Lee didn't have it in him to throw his parents under the bus. If he had, the abuse theory would have been blown out of the water but, I don't think Lee had the courage to do it to his parents. Personally, I would have loved to see it backfire so Baez and ICA would look like fools.

I do not think those were raw emotions of LA yesterday on the stand.....it is all a big game they are all playing....it is all a big lie....MO

Cindy said (paraphrasing) that she was salaried, in management, and was prohibited to record overtime. Therefore she would have to record 8 hour days. If she left work early her boss would fudge the card for her to reflect 8 hours, because it all worked out in the end.

Rewind to very early in the trial. Cindy said June 16 stood out in her mind because it was a Monday, and Monday's were long days for her, and she really could not take Caylee on Mondays.

Back to the trial. LDB asked Cindy if her time sheets for June 16 and 17 looked accurate. Cindy said they did. LDB pushed. Cindy reaffirmed.

Why was LDB pushing on those days? There were at least two reasons, but one was that Cindy worked overtime those days, and it is reflected in the time sheets. Oops, Cindy.

It gets better. Or worse, if you are Cindy.

The time sheet for Monday, March 17 - the day of the first chloroform search - shows Cindy worked overtime. She did not go home early. She did not work 8 hours. She worked overtime.

The same is true for Friday, March 21.

Oops, Cindy..

BBM. Super excellent points JWG!!!!

I do not think those were raw emotions of LA yesterday on the stand.....it is all a big game they are all playing....it is all a big lie....MO

That is how I felt yesterday, and probably still do. I don't trust any of them. As LA says, the family stays united.

Yes the judge did but I can not remember if it was Thursday or Friday.

I am not falling for LA's tears! Nope, not me.....it is all a big game to try to get ICA off DP......They all lie, the whole bunch of them.....MO

What did he lie about? Not being invited to the baby shower? Not being allowed to ask about Casey's pregnancy? Not being invited to the hospital for the birth? Why lie about those things. Doesn't make sense.

just read a snippet from an article (chicago post) where geraldo said he had a lunch with baez & that baez wanted to make the point to the jury that CA and GA feared LA was the father of ICA's baby ... and that was the reason LA wasn't involved with the pregnancy/delivery etc. ... but the judge wasn't allowing that line of questioning.

so BINGO ws'ers!

just read a snippet from an article (chicago post) where geraldo said he had a lunch with baez & that baez wanted to make the point to the jury that CA and GA feared LA was the father of ICA's baby ... and that was the reason LA wasn't involved with the pregnancy/delivery etc. ... but the judge wasn't allowing that line of questioning.

so BINGO ws'ers!

So, it was through no fault of Lee's that the testimony couldn't be heard. Right?

His emotions were all lies....fabricated for the jurors.....I agree with JA, he was asked the same questions in his depo after Caylee died, and he did not sit there and cry like that....He is another Me, Me, Me person....He left the assumption with the jury just what JB wanted.....he was "on stage".......wonder if they practice at home in front of the mirror...would love to be a fly on the wall. I will hold out hope that GA will be truthful..MO

Oh heck no. But wait, I'm old too! Any youngin's know?

Strange though, they didn't invite Mallory. Maybe Lee and Mallory hadn't been dating that long back then.

One thing I found interesting about CA discussing the guests at the baby shower was that it didn't sound like ICA had even one friend there. She talked about family, neighbors, CA's friends but I don't remember her saying anything about ICA's friends being there. How do you live somewhere practically your whole life and not have any close friends?

We actually just through a shower for one of our guy friends whose about to be a baby daddy! He's not with the mother so he got his own shower and there were a lot of guys there but typically it's a girls only event with my friends.

remember when CA was on the stand and asked about how she felt when she found out that ICA was prego? She said they were so happy, they called LA and Mallory and the rest of the family! Lee wasn't even dating Mallory at the time....now LA gets up there and says "nope, no one told me nothing"....so someone did not get their stories straight

His emotions were all lies....fabricated for the jurors.....I agree with JA, he was asked the same questions in his depo after Caylee died, and he did not sit there and cry like that....He is another Me, Me, Me person....He left the assumption with the jury just what JB wanted.....he was "on stage".......wonder if they practice at home in front of the mirror...would love to be a fly on the wall. I will hold out hope that GA will be truthful..MO

IIRC, he explained that he felt differently now than he did then about whether or not his niece was alive or not. As far as the assumption he left the jury with, I think or at least I hope it's the same assumption he left me with and a few other posters, that he resented being seen as an abuser as his sister put it and his parents were hush hush about it because they had suspicions of him being the father. I got it.......I hope the jury does too.

remember when CA was on the stand and asked about how she felt when she found out that ICA was prego? She said they were so happy, they called LA and Mallory and the rest of the family! Lee wasn't even dating Mallory at the time....now LA gets up there and says "nope, no one told me nothing"....so someone did not get their stories straight

Place your bet on who was lying......CA for the win.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemc
Back