GA - 2 corrections officers killed on bus, 2 inmates on run, Putnam Co., June 2017 *CAPTURED*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Alright, from the above poster, Rowe is also known as "Whisky". So my guess is they've hit up a liquor store.

Do they still have their cuffs/leg irons on? They will need something to cut these. Are they dressed in their jumpsuits? They will need clothes...my mind is going to really bad places, stepping away. Will be checking in throughout the day.

:praying:

Will they hit Walmart (sounds goofy, I'm serious...)

UPDATE: The two were spotted in the city of Madison where they broke into a home and changed clothes.

"According to the City of Madison PD, the inmates broke into a residence there and got clothes, left their prison whites, and made their escape from there. The inmates and their vehicle have not been recovered."
http://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/atl...2-deputies-escapes-in-putnam-county/532858908

WSB is reporting they have broken into a home and changed clothing. Their source is the Oconee County Sheriff's Dept.

Tattoo face will be recognizable so maybe Whisky will be the one to go in any stores while tattoo face stays in the car. Mind is racing, over and out for now.

"The two were spotted in the city of Madison where they broke into a home and changed clothes.

According to the City of Madison PD, the inmates broke into a residence there and got clothes, left their prison whites, and made their escape from there. The inmates and their vehicle have not been recovered."

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/atl...2-deputies-escapes-in-putnam-county/532858908

Dubose is from Madison County, Georgia.

Looks like they're not getting far. 😂

Sent from my Life One X2 using Tapatalk

LE can figure out where they're going via the home break in. Don't understand why they shot the cops. For fun?

They are right outside of Atlanta. Most of the interstates in this area are equipped with license plate readers, which will hopefully eventually lead to their capture.

Unless they figure out ways to evade them, of course.

It's too bad they didn't use the more recent face-tattoo picture on the wanted poster. I mean that's not something that's easily hidden, so probably pretty important to get out there.

And kudos to the experience of posters here who called it that they might try to break in or do a home invasion... it's exactly what these guys did... these are some real bad boys. I hope they are caught fast, that the people in the house are uninjured and they won't be able to hurt anyone else.

Next step will be to ditch the vehicle and steal mother one, if they haven't already.

Next step will be to ditch the vehicle and steal mother one, if they haven't already.
You are doing great margarita25....However, I think the next step is for WHISKY to part ways/dispose of
TATTO-FACE-BOY....his face is a "dead give away", even a child over the age of 5 is going to realize something is NOT RIGHT if they see those hideous ink tats. (Just sayin')
RIP to the guards...transport duty is dangerous duty.

You are doing great margarita25....However, I think the next step is for WHISKY to part ways/dispose of
TATTO-FACE-BOY....his face is a "dead give away", even a child over the age of 5 is going to realize something is NOT RIGHT if they see those hideous ink tats. (Just sayin')
RIP to the guards...transport duty is dangerous duty.

Indeed. Makes total sense. Whisky may change his appearance as well.

I'm seeing a scenario from the movies, like that one where Meryl Streep is a river guide and encounters the fugitives...please let there not be any type of hostage situation.

Where is Oconee exactly? Anyone here who can help with map points? I'm on a device with minimal capabilities, tia.

Source: CNN:

NEW: FBI says $60,000 reward being offered

What happened to the driver of the green vehicle? Did they let him/her go and take the car only?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DebsDaughter
Back