Found Deceased GA - Alexis Crawford, 21, Clark Atlanta University student, Atlanta, 30 Oct 2019 *arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Jordyn Jones: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com
(Her name is being seen as Jordyn, Jordan and Jorden all over the Internet?)
1. One of them led LE to her body.
2. Just days before she had filed a police report against him.
3. Jones said she brought her to the liquor store as her “story” (which she actually did)
4. She wasn’t comfortable sleeping in her own bed after an incident on oct 26
5. Her family last spoke to her on the night of Oct 30

also noted:
Arrest warrants have now been officially issued

Last edited:
Unbelievably sad that this young lady was strong and stood up for herself by reporting this creep for what he is, only to be murdered for doing so. I wish she had had another place to stay after reporting him. Everyone wanted to find her and bring her home even those of us who didn’t know her.

So, so awful. This is the vibe I think we all were getting after they shared the tidbit about the traumatic incident she suffered and how her and her roommate weren’t on speaking terms afterwards. I feel so bad for her and everything she went through.

We’ll need to hear more but I’m guessing the BF of the roommate fed her some BS story about the sexual assault and she believed it, and blamed Alexis.

While Atlanta Police Chief Erika Shields said they do not have a motive, Crawford did go to Grady Hospital to file a police report alleging that Brantley sexually assaulted her days before she was reported missing.

The sexual assault complaint blacks out Crawford’s name, but lists Jones as a witness and Brantley as the suspect. The report, filed on Oct. 27 at around 6 a.m., indicates all three were drinking together at their apartment on McDaniel St SW where Brantley was allegedly coming on to Alexis.
Alexis Crawford filed sexual assault report days before going missing

While Atlanta Police Chief Erika Shields said they do not have a motive, Crawford did go to Grady Hospital to file a police report alleging that Brantley sexually assaulted her days before she was reported missing.

The sexual assault complaint blacks out Crawford’s name, but lists Jones as a witness and Brantley as the suspect. The report, filed on Oct. 27 at around 6 a.m., indicates all three were drinking together at their apartment on McDaniel St SW where Brantley was allegedly coming on to Alexis.
Alexis Crawford filed sexual assault report days before going missing
Omg this is so disturbing in every way - how do we protect our girls (and boys) from this ? Just hanging out on a college night and to have this happen ? And the roommate who I’m sure she trusted at some point - how can this happen ? I’m so sorry for her family and friends
JMO

With the cops knowing there was already a sexual assault, what took LE so long to get results? This bf of her roommate clearly isn’t in the Mensa society. You’d think they would’ve drilled this investigation down much sooner.
The first person they should’ve investigated was this Brantley.

With the cops knowing there was already a sexual assault, what took LE so long to get results? This bf of her roommate clearly isn’t in the Mensa society. You’d think they would’ve drilled this investigation down much sooner.
The first person they should’ve investigated was this Brantley.
8 days isn’t that long to arrest suspects for murder... moo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missingjustice89
Back