GUILTY GA - Amber Whited, 22, Glynn Cty, 16 July 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This has rape-murder written all over it. And I'm going to guess that the two people who were stabbed were about to turn in the guy.

The scary part is that he'd probably be a free man if it hadn't been for someone talking to police. And look what happened to them. I have a feeling that plenty of Amber's friends and family will pay their respects to the individual who was stabbed by this creep.

Do you know the time of those text exchanges?
Hers was 23 minutes later. During her lunch break?

TIA

She was texting with a friend, and the friend said he was going to get a haircut. Not Amber. The person arrested is not the person she was texting.

My friend gave me the link. Now I feel like it's okay for me to say that a good friend of mine is the mom of one of Amber's close friends that has been searching for her non-stop. I was basically posting on her behalf since she doesn't have a WS account. Sorry that I couldn't say more but I didn't have insider privleges and I only posted what she was comfortable with everyone knowing and what she knew was public information in Amber's circle of friends.

Thank you, Frostess. My heart and prayers go out to Amber's family and friends.

I am so sorry this happened to her. I am always scared when my car broke down or got a flat. People are crazy. Will act like trying to help and are really just trying to rob, rape, or murder you. Poor girl :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wasn't there a mention of a hair cut on the last text message?

The guy who texted her about getting a haircut was named Donnie according to one media link, not Raymond. As far as I know, she did not know the suspect at all.

I think I found out something about the killer, he was just out of GA. Regional, he hitched a ride to exit 38, he called his mom to come get him and she refused. Looks like it was a crime of rage and opportunity. It looks like he somehow talked his way into Amber's car. After dumping her car he called the Jinks to see if they would pick him up in Brunswick. I don't know if they did but it clear they were figuring it out.

I think I found out something about the killer, he was just out of GA. Regional, he hitched a ride to exit 38, he called his mom to come get him and she refused. Looks like it was a crime of rage and opportunity. It looks like he somehow talked his way into Amber's car. After dumping her car he called the Jinks to see if they would pick him up in Brunswick. I don't know if they did but it clear they were figuring it out.

Georgia Regional as in Georgia Regional Hospital run by the Department of Behavioral Health? Mental health facility?

I spoke to someone yesterday who claimed to know him. She said he had stabbed his mother's boyfriend in the past over an altercation. He lived with his mother and his grandparents who couldn't do anything with him. So he was allowed to drop out of school and do whatever he wanted. She said people she talked to who also who said that he was attempting to rob the Jenks at the time.

But, I'm like you Mobey, I think the Jenks may have had their suspicions about a body.

How did he end up at the Harley dealership?

How did he end up at the Harley dealership?

It's right near the exit off I-95. At exit 38. He was apparently at the unnamed convenience store at the same time as her and may have asked
for a ride. Since he was hitch-hiking.

It's right near the exit off I-95. At exit 38. He was apparently at the unnamed convenience store at the same time as her and may have asked
for a ride. Since he was hitch-hiking.

If they were at the convenience store at the same time, perhaps there were witnesses who saw them.

I missed this whole article yesterday when my computer was acting up.
It explained it so clearly. Sorry for my confusion yesterday about where
the Brasiel home is in relation to where the body was found.

It looks like it was updated with a lot more information after I read it early Sunday evening.

Raymond Brasiel was in court today, not on Amber's case yet, but on the assault, and murder of of 50-year-old Bobby Lee Jenks and stabbing of Jenks' wife, 56-year-old Mickie Lee Jenks, on Friday in Glynn County. He was denied bond. He has been granted a court-appointed attorney.

He may be back in court as early as Tuesday (tomorrow) for the homicide of Amber Whited.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/suspec...court/-/475880/21100212/-/p1tpjx/-/index.html

One of Brasiel's old friends spoke about what he was like.
"Just a regular country guy, just a young boy getting a start in life," said the woman who didn't want to be identified. "Usually he's happy. I don't think I've ever seen him upset."
She said she last saw Brasiel on Thursday afternoon when he had come to her mother's house and was talking to them. She said Brasiel looked a little off that day.
"He had scratches on his arm and on the side of his face," she said. "My mother asked how he got them. He said he was walking in Brunswick, looking for a job, got too hot and passed out on the sidewalk."
The woman said Brasiel had been suicidal a couple of months ago and was hospitalized.

God. I am sitting here right now picturing this poor young girl fighting for her life by scratching this . I may have to vomit if I don't find something else to occupy my mind.

God. I am sitting here right now picturing this poor young girl fighting for her life by scratching this . I may have to vomit if I don't find something else to occupy my mind.

I had the same image, and am trying to take comfort in the news interview I saw w/her grandmother (I can't remember which of my local news channel it was) who is clearly grieving but she was also proud that her granddaughter put up a fight, scratching the heck out of the guy.

On a more impersonal note, that fight should also put his DNA under her fingernails, adding more evidence against him. I want her to have justice since she cannot have life, and I'll be thankful for every bit of direct evidence for the prosecutors' arsenal.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jitto120
Back