GA - Baby Launch Video Lands Teen Behind Bars

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
They showed this on the news...it literally made me sick to my stomach. That poor baby! I'm glad the kid was arrested...and I'm also kind of glad that you tube is out there. I know that some people do stupid things just to make videos and put on there but I think that a lot of times they are things that they would do anyways. At least this way some of these a-holes get busted

Oh my... That baby is about the same size as my baby daughter, and I pity the fool that tries a stunt like that with my kid.

Here is a video that shows the baby. OMG, he is so cute, I just can't imagine anyone thinking it would have been a good idea to do that horrible thing to him. What an idiot this moron was. I am not too sure about the Mom either. Sorry Mom, if you are reading this, but good grief!! She is VERY young, and she left the baby with "a man and his teenage son" while she and her "fiance" went out. Maybe, it is because of Websleuths, and other crime sites, but I would NEVER EVER leave my child with "a man and his teenage son". Am I being too judgemental? Naaahhh....in a world where you can die from eating a tomato, you don't need to increase the odds by doing stupid things.
http://www.walb.com/Global/story.asp?S=8617629&nav=menu37_2

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LinLu
Back