Found Safe GA - Blaise Barnett, 1, sitting in car when stolen, later found abandoned, Clarkston, 10 Nov 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think more will come out. There's a news story that the link is somehow messed up so I can't copy it here. The family, at around midnight, was going door to door banging on people's apartments demanding to be let in to search for the baby. No police presence, according to the residents. It seems likely this man was scared and they were trying to get into his apartment, and he mistakenly (or not) believed they had been seen trying to steal his rims. The news stories state the man was dead in his apartment.
Midnight? Banging on doors? Armed with a gun?

Very sad. From the article:

Residents of the condo complex described hearing banging on doors all night, with the noise suddenly stopping only after the gunfire erupted.

“I don’t know why they did that,” one resident of the complex identified as Abdullah told WSB-TV. He said Hassan had come to America with his own family to escape violence back home.

911 calls.

........The first phone call on the recording given to the media is from the father of Blaise. He explains that he had taken his nephew and bags into his house and when he came outside, everything was gone......

......The second recording was from a man who called to report that he saw the stolen SUV.......

.......The other 911 call on the recording was made by the woman who found Blaise more than 36 hours later.......

911 calls related to kidnapping of 1-year-old Blaise Barnett released

From video - SBM
t_197aa62dd84e4e73b51c7253710cc121_name_Mugshot.png

How is there no update or arrest? They release the 911 call from the dad saying he left the keys in the cup holder, took one kid inside while the mom walked in leaving a one year old in an unlocked car. The dad was inside for “30 seconds” and when he came out the car was gone. He waited “5-10 minutes” before calling 911. So was he spending that whole time walking around looking for the SUV because maybe it randomly moved by itself? Calling Blaise to see if he drove off with it and when he expected to return? Calling friends and family to see if they had stopped by and took the car for a innocent reason without telling him? Calling Blaise’s friends to see if he had mentioned anything to them about taking the car and where he was going?

Hopefully they are building their case and arrests will happen soon.

How is there no update or arrest? They release the 911 call from the dad saying he left the keys in the cup holder, took one kid inside while the mom walked in leaving a one year old in an unlocked car. The dad was inside for “30 seconds” and when he came out the car was gone. He waited “5-10 minutes” before calling 911. So was he spending that whole time walking around looking for the SUV because maybe it randomly moved by itself? Calling Blaise to see if he drove off with it and when he expected to return? Calling friends and family to see if they had stopped by and took the car for a innocent reason without telling him? Calling Blaise’s friends to see if he had mentioned anything to them about taking the car and where he was going?

Hopefully they are building their case and arrests will happen soon.

This case is so fishy. I keep waiting to hear some kind of update.

I still want to know what the parents were doing for 5-10 mins before calling the cops. What were they hiding before the cops came?

I still want to know what the parents were doing for 5-10 mins before calling the cops. What were they hiding before the cops came?

Most people don’t call for help the (literal) moment they realize someone is missing. They take a few minutes to check if another adult has the child, check if the child wandered a few yards away, etc. I have no idea what exactly these parents were doing, but 5-10min doesn’t strike me as nefarious.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshy
Back