GA - Bobbi Kristina Brown found unresponsive in bathtub.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow again on the reality series .. is it possible some family member snuck in and flipped both Whitney and Bobbi over in the bath when they were vulnerable?? I know that's crazy right .. but there were so many vultures surrounding these two, absolutely disgusted. Also I nearly choked when Pat says she wants to help BK but it's hard because the world is so 'involved' .. um HELLO .. you are sitting in front of a camera because you've just started rolling out a reality TV show not 3 months after Whitney's death FFS .. http://youtu.be/6TE7sIi1nkw?t=11m25s

I feel for BK, loosing your mom is one of the worst things that can happen to a young girl. Nobody can take the place of your mama :(. God bless this child

The latest twitter chatter is that the situation is "bleak", she is in "grave condition", Bobby Brown is making funeral arrangements and he is "inconsolable".

21 years old-- she is still a baby-- so young to leave this world. Its such a shame she had such a troubled run.

Krissi had lost a lot of weight in the past year and was working-out quite regularly, from what I've read. A review of pix on her Twitter and Instagram support this.

https://twitter.com/REALbkBrown/media

(Not sure if it's ok to post a link to her IG or I would, but it's easy to find. Includes 2 photos from this past Fri night.)

~jmo~

Thanks. It is just heartbreaking to know she may die just like her mother did.:(

As a side note, when I saw her photos, I never knew her diamond wedding ring is exactly like mine. I had never seen her ring before or paid attention to it until now. Sort of eerie.

IMO

I didn't see the Whitney biopic, but I did see a show about Whitney's autopsy in November on the Reelz channel. ("Autopsy - The Last Hours of Whitney Houston") The show was part of a series featuring a variety of celebrity autopsy reviews, and it features a British doctor (supposedly) who gives his view of reading the autopsy report, and makes observations about her physical condition, and medical history.

The series features re-enactments of Whitney partying, and takes you step-by-step through her last day alive. It also features a drug dealer who claims to have supplied Whitney with cocaine. You know it's a drug dealer, because the title under him as he speaks identifies him as "Whitney Houston's drug dealer". He was wearing a hoodie and sunglasses as a disguise, and I remember wondering if that was risky for him, to appear on camera like that.

He described how he would approach Whitney in the VIP area of a club and hand her a pen and a picture to sign. She would sign her autograph and put the pen in her pocket. The pen was filled with cocaine, he said. The drug dealer also made a series of rather-offensive comments about how rough Whitney looked, past her prime and so on.... he really was shockingly disrespectful.

OK..... A few days later I was listening to Adam Carolla's podcast, and he had watched the show on Reelz as well, and he started talking about the brazen drug dealer on the show. Adam also seemed shocked and surprised at the comments the drug dealer made about Whitney being "washed up and looking for attention", and was flabberghasted by the detailed information being broadcast about Whitney's personal life.

Yadda yadda yadda....A fan of the podcast contacted Adam and claimed to be the drug dealer on the Autopsy show. His name was Brian. Adam asked him to prove it, and the guy sent Adam a picture of himself that was recognizable as the drug dealer. Adam ended up inviting him on the podcast, and when the guy called in a few days later, what he had to say was shocking.

Turns out Brian was cast in the "role" of a drug dealer, and made up all of his stories about Whitney on the spot. None of it was true, he said, and he had been encouraged by Production to be a cocky jerk. He also played Whitney's chauffer in the same episode. (LOL.) He claims Production knew he was making up stories, and Adam really went off about how crazy it was that Reelz could just broadcast utter lies and get away with it.

It was a fascinating bit of podcasting, this story. I can't believe this whole situation wasn't picked up by the major media--it really was riveting to hear firsthand about how "real" some documentaries are. I think the podcast episode where Brian called in to discuss everything was 11-21-14, but Adam discussed it on a number of episodes as it all played out.

Here's a link to coverage of the scandal.

http://www.cinemablend.com/television/How-TV-Faked-Story-Whitney-Houston-Death-68540.html

I can't imagine watching the show on Reelz was anything but agonizing for Whitney's family. I'll bet Reelz tries to pull the tapes as fast as they can. I also watched other episodes of Autopsy and enjoyed them (Elvis, Michael Jackson, Anna Nicole) but I have to wonder now if any of it was true.

Is the "doctor" narrating Autopsy even real? I kind of have to call B.S. on that, too now.

Wow. This is surreal. I heard this earlier and just can't believe it. Just tragic.

I don't believe it. Don't want to believe it. She's got to pull through. Prayers.

The bits and pieces of information that has dribbled out almost lead me to believe that she is brain dead.

If she was brain dead, they would have had to do all the certifying and tests and a few docs would have to sign off on it. They would have wanted family and friends to come say goodbye. If she had vital signs when she arrived at the hospital, it was going to take time for her to actually die and to be given a time of death.

I speculate she has been brain dead since arriving at the hospital.

I think it would be a blessing at this point to learn she had passed. :rose:

I'm waiting for official news. Is there anything on the Atlanta news, atthelake?

The following is printed at the bottom of the page so I am not sure I trust that story to be accurate.

NewsBuzzDaily.com is a combination of real shocking news and satire news. Please note that articles written on this site are for entertainment and satirical purposes only.

Thank you, gracehatter.

The heartlessness of ppl, not just on NewsBuzzDaily but all over the net, continues to appall beyond belief. The lack of dignity, respect, and all things good about being alive...especially upsetting to this old person. :-(

~jmo~

No confirmation that she has passed. The reporter did say her condition was worse.

Thanks, magnolia. No updates on local news here is Charleston. I'll try CNN.

No current update on cnn.com

No confirmation that she has passed. The reporter did say her condition was worse.

Among the many and oftentimes conflicting news stories from both yesterday and today, it is fair to conclude that Bobbi Kristina is NOT improving and may well be near-death if not already deceased.

I can't give-up hope in my heart...but I know chances are slim that she will recover (and if so, hopefully not in a PVS).

~jmo~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member