GUILTY GA - Bonny Cooner, 33, strangled, dumped in well, Franklin County, 28 Jan 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Finally! Found the BF's FB....even though I don't see anything on his page either.

ETA - his FB says married....interesting.

I noticed in the pictures you can see on her fb, it looks like both of them have a ring on their left ring finger. His is most noticeable in the pic where he has his arm around her. Hers is most noticeable in the pic with her and her son in front of the fountain.

Thanks, I hadn't noticed that. I did find an arrest record for him from May 9 for VOP...wonder what his original charges were?

I'm not sure on whether I can post his FB link. I will PM you.

ETA - the TOS says we cannot post a link to a FB unless it's a victim or suspect. I don't believe he's been officially named a suspect or POI.

Thanks, I hadn't noticed that. I did find an arrest record for him from May 9 for VOP...wonder what his original charges were?

I'm not sure on whether I can post his FB link. I will PM you.

ETA - the TOS says we cannot post a link to a FB unless it's a victim or suspect. I don't believe he's been officially named a suspect or POI.

:tyou: for all the local info.....I'd also be interested in knowing the boyfriend's full name and his facebook if you wouldn't mind PM'ing me. TIA!

Hi all.. Im not a mod, but we are not allowed to post about pm's. (hint hint) I would also like a link to his fb!

Finally! Found the BF's FB....even though I don't see anything on his page either.

ETA - his FB says married....interesting.

And not a word about Bonny missing on there!

Hi all.. Im not a mod, but we are not allowed to post about pm's. (hint hint) I would also like a link to his fb!

Oh, I didn't see that in the TOS - and I'm still pretty new at posting as well. Ooops! Thanks!

I found this article about the boyfriend being arrested: (blocking out his name since we can't put that here)

Arrest: On March 28, 2011 Sgt. XX and Deputy XX were dispatched to Bedford Drive, Hull, for a disorderly man. When they arrived, a woman said when the offender heard the sirens he left walking down a street. The deputies located *BONNY'S BOYFRIEND* on Gillespie Drive and ordered him to place his hands on the hood of a car. A search revealed he was carrying a .380-caliber pistol in his pants. He was charged with being a pedestrian under the influence. The complainant told deputies that *BONNY'S BOYFRIEND* showed up at her home, then began cussing her. She said her son intervened and *BONNYS BOYFRIEND* told them if they were going to kill him, then he was going to kill them first. *BONNY'S BOYFRIEND*, 41, of Canon was then charged with making a terroristic threat. (From Madison Journal)

Another arrest, but there is no date w/ this one: *BOYFRIEND*, Canon - driving while license withdrawn

From 2009: BOYFRIEND, 39, ADDRESS, Canon, arrested for a seatbelt violation and refused to sign citation.

Wonder who the woman & son were in 2011?

The terroristic threat charge could be what the VOP was for in May.

Wonder who the woman & son were in 2011?

The terroristic threat charge could be what the VOP was for in May.

I am wondering too. I wonder if that was before he was Bonny's BF and the woman was someone he was romantically linked to....or if he was just at some random woman's house being disorderly....the article doesn't give enough details.

I've been looking for an update....preferably saying that she's been found alive and well.

ETA: Found date for this arrest: 11/08/2012: *BONNY'S BF*, 42, of 365 *advertiser censored* Road in Canon, simple battery.

Here is more info on the arrest for not wearing seatbelt: The Georgia State Patrol also arrested a man at the intersection for DUI, and deputy Michael Free gave the passenger a citation for not wearing a seat belt. When *BONNY'S BF* (the passenger), 39, of Canon refused to accept and sign the ticket, Free had him arrested and the car towed. (Nov 21, 2009)

I found this article about the boyfriend being arrested: (blocking out his name since we can't put that here)

Arrest: On March 28, 2011 Sgt. XX and Deputy XX were dispatched to Bedford Drive, Hull, for a disorderly man. When they arrived, a woman said when the offender heard the sirens he left walking down a street. The deputies located *BONNY'S BOYFRIEND* on Gillespie Drive and ordered him to place his hands on the hood of a car. A search revealed he was carrying a .380-caliber pistol in his pants. He was charged with being a pedestrian under the influence. The complainant told deputies that *BONNY'S BOYFRIEND* showed up at her home, then began cussing her. She said her son intervened and *BONNYS BOYFRIEND* told them if they were going to kill him, then he was going to kill them first. *BONNY'S BOYFRIEND*, 41, of Canon was then charged with making a terroristic threat. (From Madison Journal)

Another arrest, but there is no date w/ this one: *BOYFRIEND*, Canon - driving while license withdrawn

From 2009: BOYFRIEND, 39, ADDRESS, Canon, arrested for a seatbelt violation and refused to sign citation.

Another arrest w/ no date attached: *BONNY'S BF*, 42, of 365 *advertiser censored* Road in Canon, simple battery

Here is more info on the arrest for not wearing seatbelt: The Georgia State Patrol also arrested a man at the intersection for DUI, and deputy Michael Free gave the passenger a citation for not wearing a seat belt. When *BONNY'S BF* (the passenger), 39, of Canon refused to accept and sign the ticket, Free had him arrested and the car towed. (Nov 21, 2009)

Wow. Poor Bonnie. I hope LE is able to get to the bottom of this one.

Still can't believe there is so little info. The ABH reporter said he's been trying to get info from the detective since yesterday with no response. It floors me that LE are not doing everything they can to get attention for Bonny. I wish they would release more info on the circumstances surrounding her disappearance.

I saw the post from the ABH reporter too. I also noticed that friends/family are distributing flyers.

I asked my friend who knows the family if he had heard anything new and he said no. Hope she turns up this weekend.

Yeah, the reporter is off til Monday, so I guess we likely won't hear anything until next week.

I'm tempted to email the Franklin Co sheriff himself since his email is online, although I'm not sure what to say. This woman was reported missing Monday. They've had ONE story out since then and that was two days ago. They closed some schools in Franklin County today due to a winter storm warning, yet it appears LE and the media aren't too worried if this woman is out in that weather hurt or whatever else. SO frustrating!

I wish whoever is doing her missing page would post some details as to what's going on, what they know, what they don't know, etc. Everything on the family pages I can find all just say "nothing yet" whenever anyone asks if they've heard anything.

I pray that if something like this ever happens, my family can get LE and the media to communicate everything they can to anyone who is concerned & willing to help spread the word, listen, search or whatever.

I'm tempted to email the Franklin Co sheriff himself since his email is online, although I'm not sure what to say. This woman was reported missing Monday. They've had ONE story out since then and that was two days ago. They closed some schools in Franklin County today due to a winter storm warning, yet it appears LE and the media aren't too worried if this woman is out in that weather hurt or whatever else. SO frustrating!

I wish whoever is doing her missing page would post some details as to what's going on, what they know, what they don't know, etc. Everything on the family pages I can find all just say "nothing yet" whenever anyone asks if they've heard anything.

I pray that if something like this ever happens, my family can get LE and the media to communicate everything they can to anyone who is concerned & willing to help spread the word, listen, search or whatever.

I agree it's frustrating....and sad. I am going to assume that whoever is in charge of the FB page isn't all that internet savy and maybe just doesn't know what to do. They should have the missing poster on there, so that anyone can print it out. They should have info on searches. But there's really nothing there, it's pretty much useless as it is now.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
liz43950
Back