Found Deceased GA - Brian Samples, 43, East Dublin, 6 July 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The family Facebook official Facebook "Brian Samples Missing" has been updated. The DNA has given the family positive results that it is him.

The family has given a long statement on the official Facebook page.

Yes, the family believes foul play is involved. They have not said why however. I suspect its because of that insurance payment he received just before he disappeared.

Kudos to the family. I don't believe that he would have been found if it weren't for them traveling distances to where the location was and organizing the searches and creating publicity. I do hope for the family that the FBI vs. local is really involved moreso now and will work to close this case.

There will be two recognitions for him, one a celebration of life January 4th in Dublin Ga, and one funeral back in Buford Ga.

The autopsy is expected to come back a few days after this event.

I do have hope that the police and law enforcement are leaning on FBI excetera as this is a very small Police DepartmentFB_IMG_1577818982965.jpg

How they found his body and his personal items which almost everyone keeps on their body near them ..yet LE found in a separate place near the body (but not next to it) screams to me Foul Play.

Last edited:
:bump: with the FB page that is approved here at WS. His family talking.. So much that they cannot say, and that they know :moo: :moo: And my heart breaks for such. I cannot imagine keeping my mouth shut when I would want to shout to the world what they may know but cannot.

I don't know if I could do the same.. but kudos MOO that they are doing such for the investigation.

May they be blessed. Facebook which is allowed you can search on which is "Brian Samples Missing" in case the link is stripped later.

Brian Samples Missing

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FlyOfDragons