DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Here is the address where car was found:
Kings Southern Delight
4958 Redan Rd,
Stone Mountain, GA 30088

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Which is a 20-25 mile drive approx 30 minutes. What kind of cameras are on the interstate? Speed only?

swwj5uX.png

Sorry for the pic heavy posts it's all I have to back up my statements. Please excuse any silly questions I'm 4000 miles away on a different continent so am not too familiar with some things

Dénouement;12599911 said:
Thanks I did read elsewhere it was found in Stone Mountain but there was no link to back it up.

Here is her Instagram https://www.instagram.com/p1p3rr/ interesting comment on the second photo

I added her on Snapchat too but I think I was too late to see any of her postings there
IG 2nd pic comment- says she snap chatted and was at the park??? But police say she wasn't killed there, this is weird.

Dénouement;12599930 said:
Which is a 20-25 mile drive approx 30 minutes. What kind of cameras are on the interstate? Speed only?

swwj5uX.png

Sorry for the pic heavy posts it's all I have to back up my statements. Please excuse any silly questions I'm 4000 miles away on a different continent so am not too familiar with some things
The interstate usually only has traffic cameras. Some local streets have cameras that monitor red lights and such. I'm sure they will be looking for surveillance cameras in the area where car was located.

This is horrible. I lived in Atlanta for 25 years until recently. Oakland City Park is in a really, really bad part of a really bad urban area, that is ATL. In one of the WSBTV articles it states that she was studying to be a hair stylist. If they know about her car, and they have spoken with her friends, family and know she was going to cosmetology school, why don't they know where she lived? Very strange.

Where she went to school was a good area of town in Dunwoody. Where her body was found I agree is a bad area of Atlanta.

I used to live 2 miles from where her car was found in Stone Mountain. I moved because that area started going downhill very fast and lots of gangs moved in... at High School age. Redan High School was well known for having gangs...

I sold my house in 94... I looked up the value of the house today and it is only 67% of the value of what I sold it for then! That area in Stone Mountain went down...bad area!!!

:moo:

I wonder if she was killed with her own gun?

Dénouement;12599930 said:

swwj5uX.png

To Answer your questions about cameras, the entire metro area has live feed cameras throughout the interstate system ...thanks to the Olympics being here and getting funding for that in the 1990s.

I could share the link but I'm on my phone. I'm not sure where "tag reader" cameras are in the area.

Thanks hopefully there are cameras around. I'm looking at the area and my question is like some of you is why would the person dump the car there and why would they know to leave it there? I wonder what time he [business owner] first saw the car

It would be beneficial imo if it was revealed what Bridget's address is on file or the area for possible geographic profiling.

May or may not be relevant, but there are a lot of videos with her on Youtube through Girlie Girls Worldwide. Perhaps she had a stalker?

Dénouement;12600252 said:
Thanks hopefully there are cameras around. I'm looking at the area and my question is like some of you is why would the person dump the car there and why would they know to leave it there? I wonder what time he [business owner] first saw the car

It would be beneficial imo if it was revealed what Bridget's address is on file or the area for possible geographic profiling.

Geographic profiling of the area where the car was found would be helpful for those that aren't local.

My first thought and why the car was found there.. Is that the perp(s) lives in that area or was meeting somebody halfway to Conyers Georgia and met there and dropped off car. Conyers area is also an area that went "down" and gangs moved in.. like Stone Mountain. Conyers is further outside the perimeter off I-20.

:noo:

The area where the car was located is directly in between Conyers and where her body was found, leading me to believe they dropped it off there because they live in that area of St. Mountain, or perhaps they live in Conyers and were picked up by friend(s) and perp/friends live in Conyers.

:moo:

Another reason the car may have been taken to Stone Mountain would be to confuse/create LE jurisdictional issues?

Her body was found in Fulton County, her car was found in DeKalb County.

Perhaps the FBI will be brought in on this one? :dunno:

I am very familiar with the area the car was found in. Redan Road/S. Hairston is not somewhere you would go if you aren't familiar with that area. You have to travel a bit of a distance from the highway to get to the location where the car was found. The area is surrounded by "low traffic" shopping centers. The only people who go to those shopping centers or know they exist are people who live in the area. The area is also very close to several apartment complexes so it would be easy to park the car there and walk to a nearby apt complex or even get on the bus. A friend of mine use to live in walking distance from Kings Southern Delight (location car was found) and I hated going to her house because I couldn't just hop off the highway and be there. I would have to go several miles and wait at several lights before I got to that area. So if you wanted to dump a car and be able to get right back on the highway and not risk getting caught on video by several businesses/traffic cameras/residences...you absolutely would not travel all the way to this area. I think whoever did this will be caught very soon.

Dénouement;12598710 said:
Read more: http://www.foxcarolina.com/story/32...nd-unclothed-body-found-in-park#ixzz4AH6nZyOj

Police say they have a picture of Shiel's red 2009 Ford Fusion that was taken on Saturday on Georgia 400 near Northridge/Roswell. The vehicle had license plate number QAF4531. Police say they don't know who was driving the car, but that finding it is a priority.

10678527_G.jpg

OK, this infers to me that the traffic cameras that are on the interstates CAN screen electronically tags numbers and there are hundreds of them. (someone asked upthread). Whether they can scan at night time :dunno:

Here is a link to the placement and live feeds for traffic cameras throughout the metro area http://www.511ga.org/#zoom=2&lat=3990785.92806&lon=-9392690.23602&a_con_ctl&u_con_ctl&msg_ctl&h_inc_ctl&l_inc_ctl&vsp_ctl&cam_ctl&g_inf_ctl&spec_ctl

cameras.JPG (link above)

OK, this infers to me that the traffic cameras that are on the interstates CAN screen electronically tags numbers and there are hundreds of them. (someone asked upthread). Whether they can scan at night time :dunno:

Here is a link to the placement and live feeds for traffic cameras throughout the metro area http://www.511ga.org/#zoom=2&lat=3990785.92806&lon=-9392690.23602&a_con_ctl&u_con_ctl&msg_ctl&h_inc_ctl&l_inc_ctl&vsp_ctl&cam_ctl&g_inf_ctl&spec_ctl

View attachment 95791 (link above)
This picture was not taken on the interstate. It was taken at the intersection of Roswell Road and Northridge.

"Police said it had been spotted in the area around Northridge and Roswell roads on Saturday. "

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/atlanta/naked-body-of-woman-discovered-in-atlanta-park/313438632

Two points that I mentioned upthread that sunrise was at 6:30am and that she was surrounded by dogs. She was found between 6:45-7 so could she have been found by dog walkers?

If the car was last seen on Saturday until today then where was is in between if her clothes were in there.

We have three locations in chronological order: Georgia 400 near Northridge/Roswell, the park and 4958 Redan Rd, Stone Mountain

There are a few gas stations at Northridge/Roswell. EDIT: One can get to the park from Northridge/Roswell in around 30 minutes down I85 imo

I requested a rwd downstairs by the way

Dénouement;12599725 said:
Can somebody please make a proper map which includes the last seen of the car please?
Prior to the car being found in Stone Mountain which is EAST of Atlanta OTP (outside the perimeter) , it was last seen NOR TH of metro Atlanta OTP and it was North of where she went to school. (I've attempted to circle the area on GA 400 were traffic camera shot her plate).
attachment.php
If it would help, I can try to do one with car last seen/body found/car found on one map?

Attachments

• Car-Schoolp.jpg
    Car-Schoolp.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 529

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads