GA GA - Brody Burton, 16, left home on Northfield Ln to go to park for an hour but didn't return, Forsyth County, 19 May 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Unalienable Rights

Reaction score

NCMEC

1717140122781.png

The Forsyth County Sheriff's Office social media has posted the details behind Brody Dale Burton's disappearance. The 16-year old Burton was last seen leaving his home on Chattahoochee River Club's Northfield Lane, heading to the nearby commuinity park for about an hour, but he reportedly never returned.

Makes me wonder if going to the park was just a cover since he's listed as a runaway. Hope he's safe somewhere!!

The reports don't indicate if he has a phone, identification or possibly took a backpack, etc. with him. If he only has the clothes on his back, and nothing nefarious or self-harm are at play, after 2 weeks hopefully he is staying with friends, relatives, etc. There's no mention of mental health issues or previous running away history, but there would seem to be some information that leads LE to believe he's not in imminent danger. In reviewing maps, the community park includes tennis and basketball courts, a community swimming pool, playground, etc. I will note the Chattahoochee River appears to be approx. a mile from BB's neighborhood / park, but no direct access unless there are unmarked trails, etc. through a heavily wooded area.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ME-
Back