Found Deceased GA - Bud, 69, & June Runion, 66, McRae, 22 Jan 2015 #2 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Anyone know of a link to the video of the hearing? Lost track of time cleaning and missed it, dangit.

In so many cases, things turn out how I never would and could have imagined. Unfortunately, this case turned out exactly how I imagined, almost every detail, down to the sinking of the car, COD, and unfortunately even the latest development that they were not found together.

I missed this, I think? Did it say somewhere that they were not found together?

I am reading McRae Topix now. There sure is a lot of action there.

This is so sad, and I can't stop crying.

This punk is a heartless MONSTER, who deserves the DP.

:therethere:

I know Trigger, it is just heartbreaking. :(

(Now you got me crying...)

I can literally feel a physical sensation in my gut right at the bottom of my rib cage. It like a pain, a hole...even my breathing feels somewhat labored.

Again, this is nothing compared to what the people who knew them, and their family must be feeling. I'm just a stranger.

I'd be willing to bet my bottom dollar that the last thought that went through June's mind was probably about her grandchildren. That she was never going to see them again, at least in this lifetime. Maybe she even said a prayer for them, for God to watch over them as they grow up.

On the news that followed the hearing (link in progress), they showed some memorials beginning to form, flowers, that kind fo stuff. Someone put a little red bicycle there. :(

(Balling).

The Topix forum comments are straight outta True Detective. Yikes.

Locating a murder weapon with prints seems a near-impossibility. I hope this does not turn in to a circumstantial evidence-only case but given the context of the entire scenario and its ultimate result, a conviction seems assured.

Horrific. Just revolting. He set a trap and executed lovely couple in cold blood to rob them and to cover everything up.

What a utter disgrace and poor excuse for a human being.
Hopefully he'll spend rest of his sorry life in jail.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yep...:(

The Topix forum comments are straight outta True Detective. Yikes.

I'll take your word for it. I went over for a peek, could hardly stand 30 seconds in there.

(For all newbies and guests, Topix discussion is off limits here iirc..)

(O/T, but one thing I found strange is yesterday when I heard the news with you guys, I had no desire to know any more. It was like, "what else is there to know? They're dead and nothing else makes a difference right now."...that's kind how I was in Beverly Carter's case. Now I am back because I do have more questions. As a sleuther, there are more things I want to know. Miles, maps, pings, all that stuff.)

I also want to be able to help share here all positive things to remember them by, such as memorials, etc. I imagine their service(s) will be beautiful, that there will be an amazing outpouring, collective grief and celebration of Bud's and June's lives by many, many people. I'm sure they touched many lives.

http://m.wsbtv.com/s/news/live-event/

Was looking for the video showing the bicycle, this is where I saw it on this live news, it is still going live, now the anchors are discussing craigslist, the safety aspect, etc. I'll post it if I find it. I'm sure it will pop up somewhere soon in another photo of video.

This just doesn't make sense (none of these cases do). What a beautiful couple, much like many of our own grandparents. I am sad that they were tricked and taken from their wonderful daughters and extended family. What a sick, sick man.

Are they about to start this Double Murder hearing?

Nice to see you TYM.

This appears to be what the media is now referring to him as, "Double Murder Suspect". (What else can they call him, because I guess technically that's what he is...in addition to "evil monster", "sick #$%^", ....)

(How do family members maintain their composure in the courtroom within feet from the suspect in times like this and not go unleashed...I would have to be sedated or restrained...)

Donations in honor of Bud and June Runion to House of Hope Freehome in Canton, GA.

Link

Y
Carried over from previous thread:

RSBM. I doubt they can afford it, even if they're one of the better-off families of the county. I have some ideas about who they may choose and why. It will be interesting to see what pans out over the next few days.

On a different note, there's certainly a lot of action on the McRae Topix.

Yes lots of action there, TY

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zacharard99
Back