Identified! GA - Buford, Fem UP80164, Adult Pre-30, tent nearby, Apr'21 - Brittany Michelle Davis

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

ChatteringBirds

Reaction score
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Thumbnail.jpg

Unidentified Person / NamUs #UP80164
Female, Other
Date Body Found: April 11, 2021
Location Found: Buford, Georgia

ME/C Case Number: 21G-0697
Sex: Female
Race / Ethnicity: Other

Estimated Age Group
Adult - Pre 30
Estimated PMI : None listed

Height: Cannot Estimate
Weight: Cannot Estimate

Date Body Found: April 11, 2021
NamUs Case Created: May 7, 2021

Circumstances of Recovery
On April 11, 2021 Gwinnett County Police Uniform Officer G. H. Craig responded to 2725 Hamilton Mill Road Buford Georgia 30519.
The officer was dispatched to a call in reference to dumping trash and met with the complainant. They investigated a path behind suite 1100. The officer observed a tent in the area and located what appeared to be a skull. A skull and and small bones were recovered.

Condition of Remains
Not recognizable - Partial skeletal parts only

Physical Description
Hair Color: Other
Skeletal remains

Distinctive Physical Features
No Information Entered
Clothing and Accessories
No Information Entered

Kelly Lawson is the forensic artist at the GBI. She and her mom, Marla (who was the forensic artist before Kelly), have amazing talent. Not only are they extremely talented... they are also wonderful women. I haven't seen anything relating to an estimated year of death. No description of clothing either. But like lizziginne said, the sketch is really detailed. Any thoughts on the decade of the shirt/jacket depicted in the sketch?

Kelly Lawson is the forensic artist at the GBI. She and her mom, Marla (who was the forensic artist before Kelly), have amazing talent. Not only are they extremely talented... they are also wonderful women. I haven't seen anything relating to an estimated year of death. No description of clothing either. But like lizziginne said, the sketch is really detailed. Any thoughts on the decade of the shirt/jacket depicted in the sketch?

Just found this article. The last line of the article and the video explains that the ME says that the skull could have been in the location for up to 2 years.

Gwinnett County mystery: Human skull found in woods near homes, strip malls

GwinnettCoJaneDoe2021_web.jpg
davis_brittany2.jpg

Rest in peace, Brittany.
(CharleyProject page: Brittany Michelle Davis – The Charley Project)

This unidentified female skull was found near some woods in a busy area by a work crew clearing the woods for a residential development. Not much has been released regarding this case since first discovered. ME stated the skull may have been at this location up to two years. Hoping WS can help identify her.

Here are pics of the immediate area. They are misleading to view because all around this spot are businesses, stores, restaurants, storage place, US Postal distribution center & new townhomes. 1st pic is at bottom of slope at the driveway to the back of Walmart. 2nd pic is at top of slope directly behind Dunkin Doughnuts.

Attachments

• 2700.block.hamilton.mill.behind.Walmart-1.png
    2700.block.hamilton.mill.behind.Walmart-1.png
    393.6 KB · Views: 4
  • 2700.block.ham8lton.mill.rd-1.png
    2700.block.ham8lton.mill.rd-1.png
    401.5 KB · Views: 4
Thank you for the update. So glad she was given her name & her family was able to know what happened to her & bring her home.
May Brittany Michelle Davis rest in peace.

Is there any word on the motive?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unique sky 6793
Back