Found Safe GA - Caitlin Winchester, 14, missing after first day at N. Atlanta High School, 5 Aug 2021 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

dotr

Reaction score
rbbm.
14-year-old North Atlanta High student missing after not making it home from school
''ATLANTA (CBS46) -- Time is of the essence for Angela and Roger Winchester. Their 14-year-old daughter, and only child, is missing.

“I’ve been calling her number all through the night, all through the morning, and I haven’t been able to reach her, and it just clicks. It doesn’t even ring anymore,” Angela Winchester said.

Caitlin Winchester told her parents how excited she was about the first day of school and finally returning to in-person learning for the first time in over a year.
“Our child is a straight-A student, and she was so excited to start her French 3 class,” Angela Winchester said.

Her father said she decided to ride the bus home and even texted to say she was on the bus in traffic as late as 5:40 PM yesterday. That was the last time the family heard from her.

“We are accustomed to using the “where’s my bus app” and it’s usually pretty accurate. We looked for it, logged on and there was no data and no information yesterday and the school even admitted it wasn’t working for them,” Angela Winchester said.

The school also told the Winchester’s that they reviewed video footage on Caitlin’s bus and did not see her on it.
14-year-old North Atlanta High student missing after not making it home from school
“We spoke with a bus driver and she said actually there were so many buses running behind schedule, like super late, and there was a crowd of kids that said wait, wait, wait, I want to go home and kids that didn’t even belong on that bus were begging please take me home and they hopped on the wrong bus,” Angela Winchester said.''

If you’ve seen North Atlanta High School student Caitlin Winchester or have information about her whereabouts please contact the Atlanta Public Schools Police Department at 404-802-2000.

Aug 7 2021
Police searching for 14-year-old girl who vanished after first day at Atlanta high school
''ATLANTA — Atlanta Public Schools police are searching for a 14-year-old girl who vanished after her first day of high school.
Caitlin Winchester was last seen leaving North Atlanta High School around 4 p.m. Thursday. She was walking south on Northside Parkway towards Mount Paran Road.

Police said she was wearing a black top, a brown and red plaid skirt and was wearing her hair in long braids.''

Last edited:
9-1-1 star Aisha Hinds calls on fans for help amid major search for missing teen

''9-1-1 star Aisha Hinds has called on fans to help find a missing teenager in Georgia.

Caitlin Winchester, 14, was last seen walking south on northside parkway in Atlanta wearing a black top, red plaid skirt and long braids.

The actress, who stars as Henrietta Wilson in the hit Fox drama, shared the missing poster on Instagram simply captioning it: "Help."

"Praying for her safe return. God please intervene and protect her. Amen," commented one fan as pal Niecy Nash shared prayer emojis. "LORD, protect her," added another.''

Last edited:
Sarah Smith Elementary School
August 6 at 6:33 PM ·
Posted @withregram • @atlscoop Please share!

Superstar, Caitlin is one of our own!

Call APS police 404-802-2000 with information. She was last seen walking along Northside Pkwy from North Atlanta High School toward Mt Paran Rd at around 4:04PM She was wearing a brown/red plaid skirt and a black top, long braids as in the photo below. Please call APD ASAP if you've seen her.

Caitlin was last seen wearing a black top and a brown/red plaid skirt

North Atlanta High School
August 6 at 4:39 AM
Urgent alert! Caitlin Winchester is missing! Call APS police 404-802-2000 with information.

UPDATE: She was last seen walking along Northside Pkwy from North Atlanta High School toward Mt Paran Rd at around 4:04PM She was wearing a brown/red plaid skirt and a black top, long braids as in the photo below. Please call APD ASAP if you've seen her

Was she walking on school grounds? Toward the bus? She made a big deal telling her parents about the bus being stuck in traffic. Come to find out, she was never on the bus.. Sounds like a voluntary walk away. I hope they find her soon.

235314263_103855998667154_6607562330046228432_n.png

Last edited:
9-1-1 star Aisha Hinds calls on fans for help amid major search for missing teen

Caitlin's father Roger told press that his daughter texted her parents to confirm she was on her bus home but that the school reviewed video footage on Caitlin’s bus and did not see her on it.

Either she lied about being on the bus or someone else was using her phone texting.

Or, first day of school, the bus line is typically crazy….maybe she didn’t get on the right bus. If they only checked footage from the bus she was supposed to take, they could have missed her.

Or, first day of school, the bus line is typically crazy….maybe she didn’t get on the right bus. If they only checked footage from the bus she was supposed to take, they could have missed her.

It's been 3 days now.....she has a phone....she (or somebody else texted) "was on her bus home" Yes she could have been mistaken but I think she would have contacted her parents the same day if she wanted or could when she noticed her mistake and certainly by now if she "just" took the wrong bus.

Last edited:
I don't think anyone else had her phone, sounds like she just walked away. Just because she is a straight A student, doesn't mean she won't, I did. I could be wrong, but that's the impression I get from this scenario as she was last seen walking. Do the buses not pick up right in front of the school like they do in Colorado? And if she got on the wrong bus, I assume she would have called her parents. The school's FB post has some comments regarding this.
What does mom mean by the clicking? Did she block their number? Usually when a phone is off it goes to voicemail, but apparently it is not going to voicemail? I haven't been blocked by anyone so I don't know, just found the "clicking" to be odd. MOO

I don't think anyone else had her phone, sounds like she just walked away. Just because she is a straight A student, doesn't mean she won't, I did. I could be wrong, but that's the impression I get from this scenario as she was last seen walking. Do the buses not pick up right in front of the school like they do in Colorado? And if she got on the wrong bus, I assume she would have called her parents. The school's FB post has some comments regarding this.
What does mom mean by the clicking? Did she block their number? Usually when a phone is off it goes to voicemail, but apparently it is not going to voicemail? I haven't been blocked by anyone so I don't know, just found the "clicking" to be odd. MOO

I don't think being a straight A student has something to do with wanting to leave......It's an "outside thing". Off course her parents will tell the shiny, bright story.....Who knows were this girl is struggling with or what she had to endure. Can you give us a hint where you found the comments about "the clicking? Did somebody found any social media of her? IMO Excluding something seriously concerning happened to her is to early.

Last edited:
As far a I know when the battery is empty or you switch off a cell phone, you will here something like "The number you're dialing is not reachable at the moment"

Yes. That the phone just "clicks" indicates to me that the phone is answered and the call quickly disconnected before it can even ring.

Yes. That the phone just "clicks" indicates to me that the phone is answered and the call quickly disconnected before it can even ring.

Interesting when true....if she doesn't want contact why answering the call at all. I tested it with my friend....called him, I can here the phone going over...he pushed the button on/out at out and I hear the busy signal tone.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RLP
Back